Your Home for Toy News and Action Figure Discussion!

Notifications
Clear all

Fury Toys Samurai Force 3rd Party Turtles

Page 10 / 10

(@tenime)

Ican'taffordasecondMikeyIcan'taffordasecondMikeyIcan'taffordasecondMikey...

Anyone with Donnie realize the samurai helmet is removable? I saw it on FB! (I haven't tried myself, because I use the more traditional TMNT heads with these)

ReplyQuote
(@tenime)

Wrong thread, but I totally want her, haha.

I like the blue better, though, and the pink is a Target exclusive out now.

ReplyQuote
(@drawingturtle)

@tenime The helmet one seems to be a solid piece to my eyes, but the brown hood with yellow trim is soft plastic and pops off easily.

ReplyQuote
(@cmoney)
Topic starter  

ReplyQuote
(@cmoney)
Topic starter  

The Shredder reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cmoney)
Topic starter  

Also, word is from the designer that Leo's getting an update/re-issue (says it will be "different shape", I assume that means the new articulated body?) but that the others will not.  Leo is just to catch people up so they can get the whole team down the line.  Also has mentioned Rocksteady, April being a possibility, and not being sure about Casey yet.

ReplyQuote
(@drawingturtle)

Slightly off topic but I've been thinking of ways to expand this turtles collection. I plan on using Jaeger from Savage Crucible as an Old Hob stand in. Also had the thought to use the Darksiders 3rd party figure as a Casey Jones. It's more of a stretch but it kind of works? Was curious if anyone else had brainstormed some ideas?

Savage Crucible | Savage Crucible Wave 2 UNLOCKED ! This wave brings  barbarians- including an officially licensed FRAZETTA character, and the  Jaeger, a sha... | Instagram

ReplyQuote
(@tenime)

With no real place to put him, I have the Savage Crucible Royal Guard with my Fury/Rage & FuRay Planet figures. I can take a pic when I get home from work tonight.

ReplyQuote
(@tenime)

ReplyQuote
Page 10 / 10
Share: