Your Home for Toy News and Action Figure Discussion!

Notifications
Clear all

Masters of the Universe Mondo 1:6

ben
(@ben)
Topic starter  

Let’s discuss Mondo 1/6 line!

ReplyQuote
(@salemcrow)

My Battle Cat should be here Friday, and I have the He-Man they offered at the same time on order at BBTS.

BC will be my first Mondo figure, and I can't wait to get the big green fur ball.

ReplyQuote
(@freditor)

So I got my first ever Mondo figure 2 days ago and I gotta be honest here... I initially felt a bit disappointed. She felt very wobbly, getting her to stand was a bit of a chore, the complete lack of ankle pivot...

The good: aesthetically she looks amazing. Sculpt is fantastic and the paint is pretty much flawless. And I guess that's my main takeaway here: these figures should be considered statues with some movement.

Ultimately I'm happy though. The aesthetics is the main reason I got into this line and she certainly doesn't disappoint in that regard. Have He-Man on pre-order and will definitely get Teela, the new Skeletor and Evil-Lyn

[img] [/img]

ReplyQuote
(@tenime)

Had to wait a week because I'd forgotten I'd put the shipping address as my mom's. 

Build quality is what I expected, having the 4 TMNT from them.

Some joints are too tight, some aren't tight enough, which don't support the massive weight, and he is HEAVY. He's literally the size of an actual, real housecat. He definitely won't fit in my Detolf, unfortunately. 

I still love him, though. He won't shed or knock the rest of my figures off the shelf.

ReplyQuote
Super Camel
(@supercamel-1982)

I opened up my Battle Cat, and I cannot believe how big, and how heavy this piece is. Like TENIME said above, he is HEAVY.  And it is absolutely beautiful.  So much detail.  

I do not regret purchasing this expensive big heavy bastard at all.  I love it.  I got the Deluxe He-Man and put him in his Battle Armor, and now I have Cat to put him on.  That will be it for my Mondo figure purchases, but these two pieces were just too impressive to pass up, and they will look great amongst my MOTU Collection.

ReplyQuote
Share: