Lets See Your Dioramas And Accessories

Looking for custom figures? Wanna display and get feedback on your finished custom toys? You found the right place. So show off your sculpts, models, customs, and other goods.
Unclassified
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Lets See Your Dioramas And Accessories

Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:24 pm

That one also is mostly foam and lots of hand crafted things in there like the vases chair and gold coins. The rolled up maps are as well but that's just paper weathered to look old held closed with a dab of colored hot glue and pressed with and object to resemble a wax seal. This dio has foot pegs. But like I said I lost all my wip pics and final product pics.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Unclassified
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:28 pm

The one pic of the grayskull dungeon with the gate. There's led in there for eyes. They didn't pic up due to the flash. So I'll take one without the flash on. Image

Unclassified
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:42 pm

One more thing and I'm done I swear lol. The torture rack actually works. And there will also be a custom that accompanies this dio that I haven't made yet. Oh, and the skulls on the archway of the cell ain't foam, that's cast made out of 5 minute hot mud. Peace.

TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:59 am

Here's my buddy's thread that he just made after just joining the boards! Go show him some love!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=93634
bananaman
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:36 pm

Unclassified wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:42 pm
One more thing and I'm done I swear lol. The torture rack actually works. And there will also be a custom that accompanies this dio that I haven't made yet. Oh, and the skulls on the archway of the cell ain't foam, that's cast made out of 5 minute hot mud. Peace.

Really impressive work. I think they look very professional and honestly store bought legit Super 7 releases. If you don't mind me asking, you mentioned the use of foot pegs and I would like to add some to my own duo's. What do you use for the foot pegs? I have been struggling to come up with something
A/ correct size
B/ Durable. Not likely to snap off.

Return to “Custom Galleries”