Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

MAY THE TOYS BE WITH YOU! - Star Wars Black series both 6 inch and 3 and 3/4, vintage, POTF2, whatever! If it's a toy related to Star Wars then come talk about it!
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Sat May 28, 2022 3:00 pm

Honestly, that's not even where your greatest skills lie. Obviously, the posing is great, but that's only part of what draws me into your best photos. Those are the ones that look indecipherable from movie stills. Your composition, your lighting, your props, AND your posing, are what make you one of the more notable figure photographers I'm aware of.
Brandon the Wizard
Runs Around in Tights

Sat May 28, 2022 6:47 pm

The concept Obi-Wan and Darth Vader (love that guy!) 2-pack look awesome, but I saw that it's a shopDisney exclusive. I just hope that I am still able to lock in a pre-order. I also hope that they do the others like Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Starkiller.

EDIT: I'm not all that familiar with the Inquisitors, but their lightsabers looks wicked! Almost like Darth Maul's. I remember first seeing a double bladed lightsaber all those years ago when Episode I came out and being completely blown away!
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat May 28, 2022 7:34 pm

I tried on the Fwoosh AI devil mask on Chirrrrrrrrrut and fits perfect :mrgreen:
chewblacca
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 29, 2022 12:49 am

Just got an email from Nerdzoic. They have the Target exclusive Galen and Anton. How did they get it and why is Target always last to get Target exclusives?
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Sun May 29, 2022 12:52 am

They showed the next archive figs with a Chewy, Old Han with new head sculpt and paint, Boush Leia has shorter legs but same head sculpt it seems with photo real, and Tarkin with photo real. Hasbro just showed them off but didn’t say when they will be preorderable.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 29, 2022 12:58 am

Prophet924 wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 12:52 am
They showed the next archive figs with a Chewy, Old Han with new head sculpt and paint, Boush Leia has shorter legs but same head sculpt it seems with photo real, and Tarkin with photo real. Hasbro just showed them off but didn’t say when they will be preorderable.

Thwipp!

Whoa, are they really shortening the legs on the Archive rerelease of Boushh Leia??
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Star Wars Black 6 inch General Discussion

Sun May 29, 2022 1:34 am

When will there be preorders for the Inquisitors? Any info on that yet?

Edit: HasbroPulse on Instagram said preorders are on June 1st.

TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 29, 2022 1:34 am

Need Boush Leia and Tarkin but I can pass on the other two I think this is the first sequel trilogy figure since dark rey
MickJohnson
Runs Around in Tights

Sun May 29, 2022 2:16 am

Oooooooo I MUST get Tarkin. One of the key ones I missed before becoming a collector.

It'd be nice to get the interrogation droid too, but being an archive release I doubt it will be included.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Sun May 29, 2022 2:24 am

The droid is include.

It’s shown with the fig.

Thwipp!

Bubs
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun May 29, 2022 2:32 am

Boushh Leia is cool, but without a recently unfrozen Han to go with it...?
JTMarsh
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 29, 2022 4:27 am

Bubs wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 2:32 am
Boushh Leia is cool, but without a recently unfrozen Han to go with it...?
In my opinion, preferable than Old Man Solo since I only buy OT and the occasional prequel figure I like.

Will likely wait for some sort of sale on Tarkin via Target or Gamestop or elsewhere come Christmas time.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 29, 2022 7:25 am

Which Chewy mold is it? Or do they not know yet? If it's the better one from the Bespin pack I'll probably get it. If its the old one I'll pass.

And Boush Leia needs more then just shorter legs. If you just shorten the legs the figure will look weird. The whole body needs to be scaled down. And that head would need to be as well. It looks fine for the figure it's on, but for a shorter or smaller body, shes gonna look like a bobble head. As is the whole body is thicker then any of the other Leia figures. It needs completely redone. I have mine in my bounty hunter display anyway. When I was a kid I'd always use Boush Leia and Chewie as Snoova *as Snoova* when I played with them. I never used them as the actual characters. So I figured I'd do that with her again since it was so tall. So if it looks good, I'll probably get the new one. But if it looks like Warwick Davis (no offense to him or the hightily challenged intended) I'm gonna skip it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Sun May 29, 2022 8:43 am

Trunks3540 wrote:Which Chewy mold is it? Or do they not know yet? If it's the better one from the Bespin pack I'll probably get it. If its the old one I'll pass.

And Boush Leia needs more then just shorter legs. If you just shorten the legs the figure will look weird. The whole body needs to be scaled down. And that head would need to be as well. It looks fine for the figure it's on, but for a shorter or smaller body, shes gonna look like a bobble head. As is the whole body is thicker then any of the other Leia figures. It needs completely redone. I have mine in my bounty hunter display anyway. When I was a kid I'd always use Boush Leia and Chewie as Snoova *as Snoova* when I played with them. I never used them as the actual characters. So I figured I'd do that with her again since it was so tall. So if it looks good, I'll probably get the new one. But if it looks like Warwick Davis (no offense to him or the hightily challenged intended) I'm gonna skip it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Here's the imageImage

Im also pretty sure tarkin had photo real deco the first time around, I believe his wave was one of the firsts to use it no?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

MickJohnson
Runs Around in Tights

Sun May 29, 2022 9:08 am

Ahh fantastic!

I'm keen for a Boushh too. I already have a good Leia (in her Hoth gear) so this could go with the bounty hunters. And Old Man Han looks really good, muuuuch better than his original release.

Return to “Yavin 4: The Unofficial Star Wars Toy Board”