Power Rangers Lightning Collection General Discussion

WHO YA GONNA CALL? YO JOE! - Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, and WWE - it's all in here!
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Power Rangers Lightning Collection General Discussion

Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:59 pm

Target has the ninja pink ranger for $17.49
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:55 am

Ninja Kim is now discounted to a ridiculous $8 something, with Billy and Adam also on varying levels of discount. Tommy presumably, too, but I don't know what his codename is to confirm.

What was the release date for these - a month ago? I get they are likely very late arriving in store from their original release date, but throwing them on clearance after a month feels silly and wasteful.

Also, Pirantishead, Blue Ranger with glider and Eye Guy are also on discount. Pudgy is not. Wah wah.
CTVampSlayer
X-23 gots a boyfriend

Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:04 pm

JPC wrote:
Ninja Kim is now discounted to a ridiculous $8 something, with Billy and Adam also on varying levels of discount. Tommy presumably, too, but I don't know what his codename is to confirm.

What was the release date for these - a month ago? I get they are likely very late arriving in store from their original release date, but throwing them on clearance after a month feels silly and wasteful.

Also, Pirantishead, Blue Ranger with glider and Eye Guy are also on discount. Pudgy is not. Wah wah.
Where's that? I passed on the Ninjetti figures but would bite at discounted prices.
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:06 pm

CTVampSlayer wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:04 pm
JPC wrote:

Where's that? I passed on the Ninjetti figures but would bite at discounted prices.
all at target however you can't get the discount online which sucks.
PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:09 pm

I finally got my Pirantishead from Pulse. I love the figure and honestly - if these hit the kind of deep clearance that the Pumpkin Rapper and King Sphinx did I would probably buy multiples to repaint and army build.
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:13 pm

I bought three more Pink Ninjas at $7.50. I'm pretty sure I have the receipt from when I payed full price on my first two, so I'll return two of these on the old receipt. I hate doing that, but it is a $35 difference.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:50 pm

Yep! I found Billy and Adam on sale for $13.99, and they are going back on the original receipt.

Having four of the six on the shelf is driving me nuts - need Yellow and Red ASAP! Plus bonus Pink. :)

Has anyone heard any updates on the MMPR Red Ranger re-release, as in when it's coming?

Also, I am impatiently waiting for Finster to go on a sale. :)
NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:36 am

Went to target on Thursday and found ninja pink and blue for $12.49 which a great deal. This weekend I found pink again but now at $7.49 so I got her again and going to return the other one. Went to another target to find ninja black and white for $12.49 so picked them up, if they go down again I’ll return them for the cheaper ones.
Overall they’re awesome figures and it’s a good feeling to stick it to hasbro with their crazy prices, just be patient and you’ll get them at a better price.
yojoebro82
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:00 pm

NEW BATMAN wrote:

Overall they’re awesome figures and it’s a good feeling to stick it to hasbro with their crazy prices, just be patient and you’ll get them at a better price.
Well technically no one's "sticking it to Hasbro". Hasbro got their money up front when Target ordered them, they are paid in full for these already. Target decided these weren't selling they way they wanted and marked them down, Target took the hit. We can just hope this doesn't hurt their ordering for Rocky and Aisha to finish off this set.

All that doesn't change the fact that I am loving this set a lot. I'll be thinking about these when its time for figure of the year rankings.
thewyldman
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:53 pm

Yeah the delay on these unfortunately set them up to be quickly clearanced is target's cyclical rounds of clearance.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:52 pm

yojoebro82 wrote:
NEW BATMAN wrote:

Well technically no one's "sticking it to Hasbro". Hasbro got their money up front when Target ordered them, they are paid in full for these already. Target decided these weren't selling they way they wanted and marked them down, Target took the hit. We can just hope this doesn't hurt their ordering for Rocky and Aisha to finish off this set.

All that doesn't change the fact that I am loving this set a lot. I'll be thinking about these when its time for figure of the year rankings.
Are we talking just power rangers? Or like everything that we collect, like all encompassing lines?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Visionary
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:08 pm

$10 Eye Guy at Target has me buying an extra or two. Pirantishead at $17 so I’ll wait for another hit to grab an extra of him.
Child_of_the_90's
Avengers Assemble

Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:29 am

There are currently some prime day deals on select Lightning Collection figures. Nothing major on the latest set (though they are knocked down a few bucks), but some older stuff is pretty low.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:49 am

Finster is part of it. As is Eyeguy for people that missed his clearance at Target, or like me, their stores never even got him.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

scottg10
Avengers Assemble

Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:29 pm

In Space Silver finally up at Walgreens. Good luck.

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/power ... 68-product

Return to “The Board for the Other Hasbro & Mattel Lines”