Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

FIGURES IN A HALF SHELL! NECA, Super7, Playmates, if it possesses Turtle Power, talk about it here.
User avatar
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2140
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:17 pm

Re: Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:58 pm

Video of not-splinter/ Mouse Master is up: https://youtu.be/0PspKfjn5mM
User avatar
Robogeek28
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Gamma World NY
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:00 pm

Re: Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:11 pm

He looks amazing!
User avatar
TheCollector1999
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: An Abandoned Toys R Us
Posts: 3270
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:17 pm

Yeah the amount of poses he can apparently do is crazy
User avatar
Robogeek28
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Gamma World NY
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:00 pm

Re: Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:27 pm

Absolutely love that he apparently comes with 4 baby Turtles in different stages of mutation as well.
Detrimental_Fig
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1479
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:19 pm

Re: Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:52 pm

Guess I am going to end up with a whole set of third party tmnt...
User avatar
Robogeek28
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Gamma World NY
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:00 pm

Re: Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:58 pm

Hoping he'll be the price that Leo was, but expect him to be at least $10 more.

He'll be taller than Leo I'm sure.
cmoney
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3565
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 am

Re: Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:52 pm

Wow. That's even cooler than I expected. I'm gonna be haunting the 5kToys page waiting for this pre-order, hoping to hell I don't miss out.
piggyv01
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 994
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:33 am

Re: Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:39 pm

Outside of 5K, who won't ship to Australia, where can I get these?
User avatar
Raptor86
CROM!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Palermo, Italy
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:35 pm

Re: Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:14 pm

I checked the comments on the bilibili video, and the creator said that the last wave will be Shredder and a 5th turtle...
cmoney
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3565
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 am

Re: Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:50 pm

... how do "waves" break down for these anyways? Are Leo and Don the first wave?
User avatar
S.W.O.R.D. Agent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2140
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:17 pm

Re: Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:58 pm

Hopefully that means Slash!
cmoney
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3565
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 am

Re: Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:07 pm

Translating a few comments, some rather ominous words from the creator when someone implores him to "finish the series":

""I will definitely finish it. But it's up to me to decide whether to mass-produce""
User avatar
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 18441
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:13 pm

Re: Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:46 pm

cmoney wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:07 pm
Translating a few comments, some rather ominous words from the creator when someone implores him to "finish the series":

""I will definitely finish it. But it's up to me to decide whether to mass-produce""
Some toy collectors get greedy, and if you start demanding something be developed by seemingly a single person, you run the risk of them just deciding it's not worth the trouble of getting them produced at a factory, and they just make it for their own collection.

These people need to shut their pie holes so we can ALL enjoy this line together.
User avatar
Robogeek28
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Gamma World NY
Posts: 915
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:00 pm

Re: Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:28 pm

S.W.O.R.D. Agent wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:58 pm
Hopefully that means Slash!
My first thought, and my hope as well.
Detrimental_Fig
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1479
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:19 pm

Re: Fury Toys Samurai Turtles

Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:32 pm

SalemCrow wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:46 pm
cmoney wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:07 pm
Translating a few comments, some rather ominous words from the creator when someone implores him to "finish the series":

""I will definitely finish it. But it's up to me to decide whether to mass-produce""
Some toy collectors get greedy, and if you start demanding something be developed by seemingly a single person, you run the risk of them just deciding it's not worth the trouble of getting them produced at a factory, and they just make it for their own collection.

These people need to shut their pie holes so we can ALL enjoy this line together.
Yeah, I'm gonna be mad if the internet ruins this because people don't know how to turn their chill on.

Return to “The Sewer Lair: The Unofficial Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Board”