Power Rangers Lightning Collection General Discussion

WHO YA GONNA CALL? YO JOE! - Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, and WWE - it's all in here!
Boke18
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Power Rangers Lightning Collection General Discussion

Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:47 pm

Eh I’m fine with this. All i need is that two pack
yojoebro82
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:03 pm

TonyStark517 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:29 pm
This was the first time in awhile I've watched a Hasbro stream on my computer and could see the live chat. Yeesh. Talk about cringe. Such a cesspool compared to the rest of the collecting world.
Oh I can't imagine it's worse than the GI Joe chat, and it's why I never pay attention to it. A never ending stream of toxicity from faceless, alleged-adults whining about toys? I'll pass.

I'm down for the Kat 2 pack. Sure I'm technically rebuying MMPR Pink, but it's got a Kat head, at least. No different than MMPR Yellow (Aisha) coming with Scorpina. And double dipping is a Hasbro trademark......not just a PR thing. I'm sure Rocky and Adam will come packed with someone new eventually.

Pass on the cell shaded Pink Ranger. Cell shading in general just does not appeal to me with action figures across the board.
TonyStark517
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:16 pm

yojoebro82 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:03 pm
TonyStark517 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:29 pm
This was the first time in awhile I've watched a Hasbro stream on my computer and could see the live chat. Yeesh. Talk about cringe. Such a cesspool compared to the rest of the collecting world.
Oh I can't imagine it's worse than the GI Joe chat, and it's why I never pay attention to it. A never ending stream of toxicity from faceless, alleged-adults whining about toys? I'll pass.

I'm down for the Kat 2 pack. Sure I'm technically rebuying MMPR Pink, but it's got a Kat head, at least. No different than MMPR Yellow (Aisha) coming with Scorpina. And double dipping is a Hasbro trademark......not just a PR thing. I'm sure Rocky and Adam will come packed with someone new eventually.

Pass on the cell shaded Pink Ranger. Cell shading in general just does not appeal to me with action figures across the board.
Sprinkle in some misogyny and that was this. Definitely will be sticking to either my TV or blocking the chat window next time. They hate everything but love the IP but hate it.

Let's see Rocky with Rito? That wouldn't be terrible. Adam with his Turbo version? Thankfully for some teams I'm okay with double dipping but a case like Leo from Lost Galaxy is tough to justify.
SymbiSpidey
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:19 pm

So with Tanya being leaked for the next wave, that should complete our Zeo team.

Just sucks that everybody else got a single release, but Kat (as of now) is only available in a 2-pack with a figure that's already been released, what, 3 times already?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

NEW BATMAN
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:40 pm

yeah about 4 times currently.
og version kim
metallic version kat
2-pack kat
comic shade kat

pink has been released 4 times but 3 are kat.
yojoebro82
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:41 pm

SymbiSpidey wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:19 pm
So with Tanya being leaked for the next wave, that should complete our Zeo team.
And didn't they say that they would be including the signature weapons for Zeo Rocky (which he SHOULD have come packed with in the first place) in with some other figure? So they should be included with Tanya, right? Unless they do a Cog or a King Mondo or something. Getting those weapons with a non-Zeo figure wouldn't make sense.
MARVEL KNIGHT 2099
Such a cute little cheerleader

Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:43 pm

At this point I think it's obvious that what's gonna happen is a Zeo Blue/MMPR Red 2-pack with the tonfas and a new Rocky head.

I don't want this to be how we get the weapons, but it feels way too likely now that they packed Zeo and MMPR Pink together.
yojoebro82
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:57 pm

MARVEL KNIGHT 2099 wrote:
Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:43 pm
At this point I think it's obvious that what's gonna happen is a Zeo Blue/MMPR Red 2-pack with the tonfas and a new Rocky head.
That would essentially be a DOUBLE double dipping on both of those figures just so they can include a set of weapons that SHOULD have been included in the first place. This would be the ultimate middle finger to the fans. I choose to hold out hope that this will NOT be the way they go.
MarvelLegendsMan
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:01 pm

When/where are today's reveals up for pre-order?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Neil Magnum
Avengers Assemble

Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:22 pm

The Kat Pink Ranger 2-pack, Cel Shaded MMPR Pink, MMPR Pink Helmet and MMPR Pink morpher are all Gamestop exclusives. Limited quantities on Pulse for Premium members at 1pm, for the rest at 2pm. They're not on Gamestop.com yet so maybe they'll be there at 2pm.
RoyalCollector
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:26 pm

I hate the shade of pink they insist on using for all Pink rangers.

Cell shaded pink is more the shade they should have went for.
Maximoff
no more subnics

Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:31 pm

I actually like the cell shaded figure. But..I didn’t watch the live stream…was there any indication they would be doing all the MMPR as cell shaded variants? I think it’s a good way to release them again but I wouldn’t want to get one not knowing if they plan to do the rest. But um not for $27. Is that what GameStop is going to charge or just hasbropulses price because it’s “exclusive”?

I think the cell shaded would look really good as a collection and stand out on a shelf more than the flat painted ones. I just want cool versions of the MMPR characters so show accurate isn’t a huge deal to me. Comic looks work too. Unmasked heads are nice add ons but I’m never going to display them and the likenesses have been okay at best anyway.
Merso
Faster than a speeding bullet

Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:42 pm

I just need Zeo Kat. Can't stand this two-pack, double dipping strategy. I'm truly sick of this practice.

Sent from my G3112 using Tapatalk

citysushi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:01 pm

The heck, why do we need 4 pink rangers? :( T he cell shaded one looks so good and has all the blade blaster forms. Why couldn't we just get that the whole time? Who cares about people heads?
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:03 pm

I like the people heads. As do others on here. But not getting all the blade blaster forms is annoying.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Return to “The Board for the Other Hasbro & Mattel Lines”