Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

No, this isn't the place to talk about low riding jeans or butt cream. In the Coin Slot, it's all about video games - PC, console, handheld, and online.
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:31 am

Trailer. 2022. Next-gen only. One to four-player co-op in an open-world Metropolis. Takes place in the Arkham universe.
featofstrength
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League

Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:14 am

Meh...I'm already tired of the Suicide Squad. Sorry Superman...I was rooting for a solo game, too.
Ro-El
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:03 am

I was hoping for a Superman game too. I'll give the Suicide Game a chance though. It would be nice if there was a secret mode unlocked after beating the game where you could control Superman and fly around Metropolis doing Superman stuff as a teaser to the eventual Superman game Rocksteady should be working on.

Also, that Superman at the end of the trailer better be an evil Braniac clone and not a mind controlled Supes. I can only guess this because I think they will have the squad kill the League in the gameplay. Also if Superma snaps out of it and realizes he vaporized a human, he will become Gangbuster........
justis
Here comes a new challenger!

Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:45 pm

I admit that I still want to see Metropolis and walk around freely with the aim of "chasing" the heroes which is still new and too rare today.
lalefi

Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:04 pm

Too bad to bring one of the most ridiculous teams in the DC universe into a video game, especially for a studio as talented as Rocksteady. The film was sufficient on its own with the quality and the welcome we know it ...

TweakBox Tutuapp
xwavefour

Mon May 17, 2021 1:37 pm

Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is scheduled to release in 2022, the same year as WB Montreal's Gotham Knights, so it's safe to say 2022 is a big year for DC fans. When it does launch, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League will be available to play on PS5, Xbox Series X and PC.

Return to “The Coin Slot - Video Games”

Recent Topics