Mattel WWE Elite Discussion Thread

WHO YA GONNA CALL? YO JOE! - Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, and WWE - it's all in here!
Johnas
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Mattel WWE Elite Discussion Thread

Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:40 am

Super Camel wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:57 am
That Ultimate Hulk Hogan from Wrestlemania 9 is an Amazon exclusive, right? Are Amazon exclusives of WWE figures easy to get? Do they stay in stock to pre order for awhile?
Yeah, the WM9 Hogan is part of Amazon's exclusive Fan Takeover line. Their exclusive Ultimate Rock was a pretty quick sellout and barely got restocked. The Best of Attitude Era Rock and Austin weren't as easy to grab as Triple H but I wouldn't say they were too difficult. The first wave of Fan Takeover Elites has been easy to get though.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:46 am

Johnas wrote:
Super Camel wrote:
That Ultimate Hulk Hogan from Wrestlemania 9 is an Amazon exclusive, right? Are Amazon exclusives of WWE figures easy to get? Do they stay in stock to pre order for awhile?
Yeah, the WM9 Hogan is part of Amazon's exclusive Fan Takeover line. Their exclusive Ultimate Rock was a pretty quick sellout and barely got restocked. The Best of Attitude Era Rock and Austin weren't as easy to grab as Triple H but I wouldn't say they were too difficult. The first wave of Fan Takeover Elites has been easy to get though.
Thanks Johnas. I may have to try and get that Hogan. I'd like to get that Hogan, the upcoming Macho Man Ultimate, and a WWF attire Ultimate Edition Ultimate Warrior down the line.

When you say the Amazon Ultimate Rock exclusive sold out quick, what are we talking. Minutes, hours, or was he gone within like a day or two?
Johnas
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:24 am

Super Camel wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 2:46 am
Johnas wrote:
Super Camel wrote:
Thanks Johnas. I may have to try and get that Hogan. I'd like to get that Hogan, the upcoming Macho Man Ultimate, and a WWF attire Ultimate Edition Ultimate Warrior down the line.

When you say the Amazon Ultimate Rock exclusive sold out quick, what are we talking. Minutes, hours, or was he gone within like a day or two?
Ultimate Rock was up for about a month as a pre-order and then hung around for a week or two after being in-stock. The couple of restocks I saw after that only seemed to last a few hours.
mattmurdog
CROM!

Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 am

Super Camel wrote:
Yes that's an Amazon exclusive, they are easy to get until they sell out... I grabbed the Rock exclusive which was available for pre-order for months. But once he was released he was never restocked in full.
BruceKent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:52 pm

I really need Ultimates UT and Kane,not exclusives though!
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:59 pm

I would take an UT and Kane Ultimate. I haven't collected WWE figures for a while, but I love the Ultimate figures. I like how they are made better than the Elites as well. I prefer how they are articulated not having that square in the abdomen for the ab crunch.

The only one I feel bad for missing out on is Bret hart. But, surely they will make another Hitman. But I think I will pre order Savage and Flair, try to get Hogan, and wait for another good Hitman, WWF Warrior, and a more early 90's HBK. I would love to get the likes of Razor Ramone, Diesel, Undertaker, Kane, Mr. Perfect, and really any 80's and 90's Stars. Ultimates definitely have my interest.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:30 am

Hey, when is that Ultimate Warrior Ultimate supposed to be released that they had the fan vote for? Didn't the Wrestlemania VI attire win?
MarvelElite
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:36 pm

Super Camel wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:30 am
Hey, when is that Ultimate Warrior Ultimate supposed to be released that they had the fan vote for? Didn't the Wrestlemania VI attire win?
Next year. I think they shuffled around the Amazon exclusives so they could get the Hogan out this year.
MarvelElite
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:37 pm

Rumor is Ultimate Edition 11 is Kane and the Undertaker and Ultimate edition 12 is Hall and Nash.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:21 pm

Thats cool. Thanks MarvelElite :) I would get both of those Waves. And I definitely want that Warrior.

I saw people talking over on wrestlingfigs.com, and is it true that Mattel's license with WWE ends this year? I mean I assume they will just resign a contract with them. But I had no idea their contract with WWE ended in 2021.
MarvelElite
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:34 pm

Gotta think Mattel isn't losing the license. We'd probably hear about another company getting the license by now.
BruceKent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:36 pm

MarvelElite wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:37 pm
Rumor is Ultimate Edition 11 is Kane and the Undertaker and Ultimate edition 12 is Hall and Nash.
Don’t TOY with my emotions sir!
rwsharpjr
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:56 pm

Anyone got a lead on an extra Ultimate Rock?

I wasn't doing WWE stuff for a bit, but that and the Stone Cold are right up my alley.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

BrigsbyBear
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:01 pm

They're releasing a Rock/Mankind two pack that's very similar to the ultimate pretty soon if you can't land one.

rwsharpjr
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:59 am

BrigsbyBear wrote:They're releasing a Rock/Mankind two pack that's very similar to the ultimate pretty soon if you can't land one.

Dang.

That looks nice, and I was hoping they'd do a Mankind.

But...minus 2 headsculpts, the belt, and THE shirt.

Hmm.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Return to “The Board for the Other Hasbro & Mattel Lines”

Recent Topics