Masters Of The Universe Origins

I HAVE THE POWER! - Masters of the Universe Classics, MOTU200X, the vintage toys, PoP and yes, even NA - talk about them in here!
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Masters Of The Universe Origins

Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:01 am

Amazon is the only reason I'm still in this game. I've never seen Battle Armor He-Man or Skeletor, Ram Man or Clamp Champ. I've seen Trap Jaw & Man-E-Faces once, but had to leave Trap Jaw behind due to big black paint smears across his chest. Mer-Man is always the one missing when I find his wave. And Scareglow is an Urban Legend. I lucked out finding the Hordak wave @ Target and bought Panthor and the Sky Sled during the Target sale last week. Mer-Man, Roboto, Zodac, & Man-E-Faces arrived from Amazon last week. Orko & Trap Jaw should be arriving soon. I'm really hoping these figures see refreshers in the future because I'd hate to miss out on Scareglow. And my Walmart is sitting on like 10 Battle Cats so I doubt I'll see flocked Panthor.
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:21 am

I was at a Toys R' Us location I don't usually go to yesterday and, weirdly, they moved all the MOTUO stuff to the adult collectibles area with all the NECA stuff (there's also some ML there, although there's also ML in the regular toy aisles). Not that finding them mattered... still just Sky Sleds and Battle Cats.
FlexionDynamo
Super Poseable

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:15 pm

Found Hordak, Tri-Klops, Stratos, and Ninjor at Target. Couldn't Remember if I had Stratos, so I left him. Its so hard to find any of the three Licenses I collect, I just stop in any box store when I have to be somewhere near by.

I might end up pre-ordering waves now, since I just don't have time to go hunting, which is sad because that's part of the fun.
Cremian
I wish I had super powers

Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:42 pm

KnightDamien wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:21 am
I was at a Toys R' Us location I don't usually go to yesterday and, weirdly, they moved all the MOTUO stuff to the adult collectibles area with all the NECA stuff (there's also some ML there, although there's also ML in the regular toy aisles). Not that finding them mattered... still just Sky Sleds and Battle Cats.
That's the only place they've ever been in my TRU. I was really hoping they'd be pushed as the kids toys they're meant to be. They should be alongside the Spin Master DC stuff, not weird anime figures.
NORM
My Thread USED to be Bigger Than Yours

Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:09 pm

The WWE line just announced an oversized Andre the Giant mash up, with what looks like Tytus parts. I don't have any interest in Tytus, but I would buy that Andre if I came across him! He was pictured with a Hogan in battle armor, which I would also buy.
DutyBeforeAll
Customized

Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:42 pm

Got lucky today!
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:56 am

NORM wrote: The WWE line just announced an oversized Andre the Giant mash up, with what looks like Tytus parts. I don't have any interest in Tytus, but I would buy that Andre if I came across him!
I'm more interested in a Megator than a Tytus for this line - but I'd honestly probably end up buying whichever one comes out first just for the novelty of an oversized MOTU-O figure. Andre looks really neat.
Cremian wrote: That's the only place they've ever been in my TRU. I was really hoping they'd be pushed as the kids toys they're meant to be. They should be alongside the Spin Master DC stuff, not weird anime figures.
Prior to this I've only seen them (at TRU) on a four-way displayer right at the start of the action figure/LEGO area. I expected they'd end up getting filled into the toy aisles with the Toy Story, wrestling, Power Players, and whatever gimmick of the month TV show currently had toys. Seeing them in the adult collectibles area was pretty shocking. I totally agree with you - these are kids toys and belong WITH kids toys.
FlexionDynamo
Super Poseable

Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:57 pm

Is that Flocked!?! I thought the Flocked one was coming in some kind of Flocked Packaging.
DutyBeforeAll
Customized

Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:56 pm

FlexionDynamo wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:57 pm
Is that Flocked!?! I thought the Flocked one was coming in some kind of Flocked Packaging.
Yep it’s flocked, the package isn’t though.

In other news

I was hoping for a more filmation blue color for Hordak.
FlexionDynamo
Super Poseable

Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:07 pm

Thanks, still gonna get it of course!
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:45 pm

I wish that Target exclusive Keldor/Kronos pack would go up for pre order on Targets website. I have had that thing saved to my favorites for over a month, waiting for the moment to order.

That Hordak looks cool. I have it pre ordered on BBTS. I think Mosquitor is in that wave of Deluxe with him. Hopefully we see a pic of him soon too.
Super Camel
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:31 pm

Looks like my Deluxe Clamp Champ is shipping from BBTS. So anyone who had him pre ordered there, be on the lookout. Still haven't had my Battle Armor He-Man and Skeletor ship though.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:52 am

No Clamp Champ for me, but they seem to be getting partial shipments these days. He’s back up for preorder with a Q2 2021 release date.
mrboshek
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:34 pm

I'm certain I canceled my Walmart Castle Grayskull preorder when BBTS opened their orders, but I just received an update from Walmart for 5/27. I hope the Walmart preorder really is active, because BBTS is pissing me off. I didn't order any of the recent Hasbro reveals and kind of regret having active Super7 and Mezco preorders with them.
NORM
My Thread USED to be Bigger Than Yours

Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:42 am

Spotted a fresh case of Hordak, TriKlops, Stratos, and Ninjor this morning at Target.

Return to “Castle Grayskull: The Unofficial MOTU Toy Board”