Walmart exclusive John Walker Captain America (MCU)

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Atkirkp
Faster than a speeding bullet
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Walmart exclusive John Walker Captain America (MCU)

Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:21 am

Prophet924 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:11 am
Just throwing this out. Unmasked Red Ranger Beast Morphers alternate head could make a nice partner for Walker on some tactical suit.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Either of the Gamerverse Captain Americas, just need to paint the neck and fingers.
docsilence
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:05 am

I took a flyer on this one to see if Walmart ships him. It's one of those nice-to-have but won't be furious if they cancel my order figures since I plan on getting the main wave version. I'm in a good spot to throw in a pre-order I'm iffy on at the moment, so I figured I'd give it a go.

Really curious what they do with the character. Honestly, I think I'm buying the alternate figure because some of my more judgmental friends have been ragging on Wyatt's looks all week and I'm like guys, y'all looked in the mirror lately? Like I almost feel bad for Walker at the moment, so I bought his figure, like a fool.
Scotch n Ciggs
CROM!

Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:27 am

Quasimodo27 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:45 am
Ibentmyman-thing wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:32 am
It's pretty unusual to have figures of both Kurt Russel and his son. I'm sure parent and offspring figures (especially in the same toyline) happened before but it has to be pretty rare.
Carrie Fisher and her daughter (Lt. Connix) both have Funko pops.
Those aren't toys those are collectibles... Kidding.

Other than George Lucas and a few of his kids I can't think of any other examples.
MagnusPrimal
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:19 am

Pass.
Where is my MCU Sharon Carter/Agent 13 figure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plastic0_phantastic0
Avengers Assemble

Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:09 am

Scotch n Ciggs wrote:
Quasimodo27 wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:45 am
Ibentmyman-thing wrote:
It's pretty unusual to have figures of both Kurt Russel and his son. I'm sure parent and offspring figures (especially in the same toyline) happened before but it has to be pretty rare.
Carrie Fisher and her daughter (Lt. Connix) both have Funko pops.
Those aren't toys those are collectibles... Kidding.

Other than George Lucas and a few of his kids I can't think of any other examples.
Aren't there funkos of bruce and brandon lee? Image (Don't know much about funkos just asking randomly!)

Quick question guys sorry if this has been addressed before! Is the regular black us agent supposed to come with the alt unmasked head? In those leaked pics i didn't see it...it would suck if the unmasked head was Exclusive to this release (like mighty cap from endgame...)

I am not sure i need a Wyatt Russel unmasked head BUT i feel he will play another character in the future and this head might come in handy for customs or kitbashing or something...Image

Enviado desde mi Aquaris V mediante Tapatalk

maczero
Avengers Assemble

Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:13 pm

I think I'm going to hold off on this until I see what the main wave Walker looks like. BTW, I'm not asking to see any leaked photos. I'm happy to wait until official photos are released.

As for this being a Wally exclusive, yeah it kinda bites. It's not that they're hard to find. They just take so long to actually reach the stores and by then there seems to be a plethora of them that they wind up hitting clearance within a month. That's great if you have the patience (and I usually do) but waiting backfired on me when it came to Power & Glory Cap.
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:19 pm

This is a trivial argument, but to compare FunkoPops or MiniMates or Legos (where the base figure is a uniform blank slate with only paint apps to differentiate characters) to fully sculpted action figures, when arguing character availability, is ridiculous.
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:43 pm

sepster wrote:
This is a trivial argument, but to compare FunkoPops or MiniMates or Legos (where the base figure is a uniform blank slate with only paint apps to differentiate characters) to fully sculpted action figures, when arguing character availability, is ridiculous.
I mean... they'll make a funko of literally anything.

Definitely impressive to get a father and son figure in a line as detailed as Legends. I don't think Ego was made in any other line, right? Not even Hot Toys?
RoboKillah
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:49 pm

Marvel Select did Bruce Lee and The Crow. But we're kinda talking same franchise here too.

Someone in the Fwoosh livestream last night suggested unmasked Walker head for Banshee and I can't unseen it now.
BruceKent
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:51 pm

Ibentmyman-thing wrote:
The Rock and his dad Rocky Johnson in WWE Elite line.
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:53 pm

Enforcer wrote:
sepster wrote:

Definitely impressive to get a father and son figure in a line as detailed as Legends. I don't think Ego was made in any other line, right? Not even Hot Toys?

That's my point. It's pretty easy to put out every possible character and every possible costume variation when all that needs changing is the paint application.
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:55 pm

RoboKillah wrote:
Marvel Select did Bruce Lee and The Crow. But we're kinda talking same franchise here too.

Someone in the Fwoosh livestream last night suggested unmasked Walker head for Banshee and I can't unseen it now.
I can't see not getting an actual Banshee release in 2021. I just can't.
RoboKillah
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:24 pm

Enforcer wrote:
RoboKillah wrote:

My fingers are crossed tight. I might as well give it a little push by actually finishing a custom, thereby ensuring an official figure's announcement the next day.
Fright Zone
Runs Around in Tights

Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:31 pm

sepster wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:53 pm
Enforcer wrote:
sepster wrote:

That's my point. It's pretty easy to put out every possible character and every possible costume variation when all that needs changing is the paint application.
You do know that every Funko Pop character has its own unique sculpt for the most part right?
Hbhf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:09 pm

RoboKillah wrote:
Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:24 pm
Enforcer wrote:
RoboKillah wrote:

My fingers are crossed tight. I might as well give it a little push by actually finishing a custom, thereby ensuring an official figure's announcement the next day.
Well, that explains the delay! Dwight's been waiting for you to blink first this whole time!

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”