Bring on the WandaVision figures! Disney+ 2020 confirmed!

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Bring on the WandaVision figures! Disney+ 2020 confirmed!

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:32 pm

greengoblin7 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:26 pm
spideyboy1111 wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:04 am
greengoblin7 wrote:Quoting these both because the answer is same for both

What I think may be happening is that we'll get a regular colors Vision in the BAF wave AND THEN this version as an exclusive. Two Visions.
Why? They just rereleased that vision this past holiday season in the 2 pack with wanda, and a year ago from then, released another colored version only this time transparent. There's no reason to believe they'd release him for a fourth time

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Why are you all assuming this figure is part of a rumored wave? It will have been in 1 1/8 episodes by the time this is all said and done. They've no more reason (that we know at this point) to do this version than any other that has appeared in the show.
Speculation is name of the game folks. Until we have official information from Hasbro we can make all the wild-ass hypotheses we want.
Sure, but by that same token people can point out flaws in your theory.

The wave and the figures outside of the BAF are not speculation. Just what versions they are. But when you get leaked pics, kind of dispels speculation.
tatooinesandworm
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:38 pm

There are no WandaVision Figures in wave 2 - if that helps your theorizing at all.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:40 pm

tatooinesandworm wrote:
There are no WandaVision Figures in wave 2 - if that helps your theorizing at all.
Will wave 2 just be Hawkeye, What If, and Ms. Marvel based?
tatooinesandworm
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:45 pm

e-rock wrote:
tatooinesandworm wrote:
What If - 6 figures
Loki - 1 figure
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:46 pm

tatooinesandworm wrote:
e-rock wrote:
tatooinesandworm wrote:
What If - 6 figures
Loki - 1 figure
Ooooooooo, that is a very unappealing breakdown, lol!!!! Guess the others will either get future 2 packs or rolled into a future D+ wave

Any hints at the BAF or what Loki is in wave 1?
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:47 pm

tatooinesandworm wrote:
e-rock wrote:
tatooinesandworm wrote:
What If - 6 figures
Loki - 1 figure

Really?? That is surprising.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:51 pm

sepster wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:47 pm
tatooinesandworm wrote:
e-rock wrote:

What If - 6 figures
Loki - 1 figure

Really?? That is surprising.
This only makes sense to me if they are doing a 3rd wave early next year covering Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, and She-Hulk. Maybe they are waiting cause those shows won't come until much later in the year.

That and What If figures can largely use reuse.
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:53 pm

e-rock wrote:
greengoblin7 wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:
Why? They just rereleased that vision this past holiday season in the 2 pack with wanda, and a year ago from then, released another colored version only this time transparent. There's no reason to believe they'd release him for a fourth time

Why are you all assuming this figure is part of a rumored wave? It will have been in 1 1/8 episodes by the time this is all said and done. They've no more reason (that we know at this point) to do this version than any other that has appeared in the show.
Speculation is name of the game folks. Until we have official information from Hasbro we can make all the wild-ass hypotheses we want.

The wave and the figures outside of the BAF are not speculation. Just what versions they are. But when you get leaked pics, kind of dispels speculation.
Correct - and it helps when your... hypotheses... are based in reality or at least informed by previous experience with the line.

It didn't make sense when people believed that the Vision in this wave might be black and white or dressed in slacks. And that's why it's not.

It wouldn't make sense to release anything other than this Vision since that will probably be his go-forward look. It may have been in an episode and a tag scene by the end - but look at the response to that compared to the episode where Vision wore a cardigan.

The lines of wishful thinking are blurred here a bit. It's OK to speculate, but when people cite tangible examples or logical reasoning - arguing against on the grounds of "let's just be silly" get's annoying.
tatooinesandworm
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

e-rock wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:46 pm
tatooinesandworm wrote:
e-rock wrote:

What If - 6 figures
Loki - 1 figure
Ooooooooo, that is a very unappealing breakdown, lol!!!! Guess the others will either get future 2 packs or rolled into a future D+ wave

Any hints at the BAF or what Loki is in wave 1?
Don't know yet. Sorry. All the hints I currently have are in the front page checklist.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:55 pm

Enforcer wrote:
e-rock wrote:
greengoblin7 wrote:

Correct - and it helps when your... hypotheses... are based in reality or at least informed by previous experience with the line.

It didn't make sense when people believed that the Vision in this wave might be black and white or dressed in slacks. And that's why it's not.

It wouldn't make sense to release anything other than this Vision since that will probably be his go-forward look. It may have been in an episode and a tag scene by the end - but look at the response to that compared to the episode where Vision wore a cardigan.

The lines of wishful thinking are blurred here a bit. It's OK to speculate, but when people cite tangible examples or logical reasoning - arguing against on the grounds of "let's just be silly" get's annoying.
Exactly. When you present a theory about anything, you should be prepared to defend it.
hunnipot85
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:31 pm

well i'm officially not looking forward to this wave anymore... lol

I hope Sharon comes this year.
iskopower
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:39 pm

I wonder who the BAF will be in this wave.. maybe it could come from the Loki series.

Or it could be Agatha All Along! :D
september_death
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:44 pm

greengoblin7 wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:
greengoblin7 wrote:Quoting these both because the answer is same for both What I think may be happening is that we'll get a regular colors Vision in the BAF wave AND THEN this version as an exclusive. Two Visions.

I get your sentiment, but they’re going to do the yet-to-be revealed SW costume that will only be in a partial episode. These are the representations of SW & Vision from this show.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:52 pm

tatooinesandworm wrote:There are no WandaVision Figures in wave 2 - if that helps your theorizing at all.
:(

spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:57 pm

september_death wrote:
greengoblin7 wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:

I get your sentiment, but they’re going to do the yet-to-be revealed SW costume that will only be in a partial episode. These are the representations of SW & Vision from this show.
Look, as much as I want a decade themed wanda/vision its not happening in this wave, Its pretty beyond obvious its white vision/final form scarlet witch at this point.

I just hope we get Agatha as the Baf, since Sharon would personally be more lame

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”