MODOK on Hulu

Looking for a dose of entertainment? For movies, TV, and music - the Multiplex is your spot.
fac
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

MODOK on Hulu

Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:31 pm

Apparently an animated MODOK series starring Patton Oswalt - I don't recall hearing about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuzivJR ... e=emb_logo

Not on Disney+, for reasons that may be clear from the trailer. Has a Robot Chicken vibe...
heinousjoe
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: MODOK on Hulu

Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:16 pm

Remember seeing a trailer for this that looked pretty funny. When does it come out?
fac
Avengers Assemble

Sat Feb 27, 2021 1:56 am

May 21st.

From online: "In the new Hulu animated series, MODOK has managed to bankrupt AIM, resulting in the supervillain being fired as the organization’s leader and leaving the massive floating head to sort out his professional and family problems on his own. MODOK was originally part of a larger slate of animated Marvel shows planned for Hulu in 2019 by the now-defunct Marvel TV, alongside Hit-Monkey, Tigra & Dazzler, and Howard the Duck series. The four shows were then slated to cross over in a special called The Offenders."

Wonder of the rest will appear? The article suggests those were not far enough along in production when the plug was pulled on Marvel TV, so probably not.
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:13 pm

New trailer:

https://youtu.be/oSEWdhHBlYU

This show is going to get me to sign up for Hulu, isn't it?

"The series will focus on self-obsessed supervillain M.O.D.O.K. (Patton Oswalt), who "has long pursued his dream of one day conquering the world. But after years of setbacks and failures fighting the Earth’s mightiest heroes, M.O.D.O.K. has run his evil organization A.I.M. into the ground. Ousted as A.I.M.’s leader, while also dealing with his crumbling marriage and family life, the Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing is set to confront his greatest challenge yet!"

In addition to Fillion and Hamm, M.O.D.O.K. will feature Whoopi Goldberg (The Stand, Ghost) as Poundcakes, and Bill Hader (It: Chapter 2, SNL) as Angar the Screamer and The Leader.

Marvel's first foray into the world of adult animation also stars Wendi McLendon-Covey (The Goldbergs) as Monica, Beck Bennett (SNL) as Austin Van Der Sleet, Jon Daly (Kroll Show) as Super-Adaptoid, Aimee Garcia (Lucifer) as M.O.D.O.K.'s wife Jodie, Ben Schwartz (Parks and Recreation) as his oddball son Lou, and Melissa Fumero (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) as his daughter Melissa, who shares her father's... unique appearance.

All 10 episodes of Marvel's M.O.D.O.K. will be available to stream on Hulu from Friday, May 21. Be sure to keep an eye out for our review as soon as the embargo lifts."
FlexionDynamo
Customized

Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:51 pm

Yea I cant wait for this, i refuse to watch the trailer.'

Basic Disney+ kid friendly
Hulu everything else marvel. Deadpool, probably blade and morbius.
lalefi
Here comes a new challenger!

Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:54 pm

This looks genuinely great. The fact that Wonder Man is sleeping with MODOK's wife is hilarious.

Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox
Scotch n Ciggs
CROM!

Fri May 21, 2021 3:42 pm

It's funny but I would enjoy it more if it was animation and didn't look like episodes of robot chicken.
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Fri May 21, 2021 6:34 pm

Only a couple episodes in, but I really enjoy it so far.
fac
Avengers Assemble

Sat May 22, 2021 4:59 pm

Watched the first two episodes and was amused here and there - has some nice Marvel nods peppered in which I appreciated. I think it is a show to watch an episode or two at a time or else might wear out its welcome, so I'll get back to it in a few days.

I think I need a Super Adaptoid figure.
scribb
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat May 22, 2021 7:21 pm

This is on Disney plus in the UK.

I gave up after 9 minutes. Not my cup of tea at all.

Return to “The Multiplex”