Mattel WWE Elite Discussion Thread

WHO YA GONNA CALL? YO JOE! - Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, GI Joe, and WWE - it's all in here!
Zombie F-Body
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: "Never before have lives less lived been more chronicled"-Dennis Miller about social media

Re: Mattel WWE Elite Discussion Thread

Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:41 pm

Been watching those darn Fan Takeover Elites pop up randomly and come down all morning except for Steamboat. Of course Adam Cole is showing pictures of Seth Rawlins and vice versa. No telling what your going to get in that situation if you order those two. Got an order in for Baszler Friday (just want the belt really, how sad is that!?) but really want another crack at the Steamboat. The exclusive situation sucked before, how worse can it get (and yeah, I foresee getting having to get that Royal Rumble Warrior off of eBay) in 2021? I didn't even know pre-orders went up for this set on the 25th. Still thought it was a WM thing.
legendkiller533
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:04 pm

mrboshek wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:53 pm
I swear the Royal Rumble set is harder to find than Cobra Island. Last year I saw Lashley, Rock, and Lita one time. I haven't seen any this year and app notifications aren't helping. I picked up immediately on the last three notifications, but couldn't add anything to the cart.
I have only run into them once and saw everyone but Titus. As for the notifications, I cant remember if it was here or another board but someone was saying they show up on the site earlier than your phone gets the notification by a minuter or two so if youre able to be at the computer or set up an email notification that might be better than the app notification.
Zombie F-Body wrote: Been watching those darn Fan Takeover Elites pop up randomly and come down all morning except for Steamboat. Of course Adam Cole is showing pictures of Seth Rawlins and vice versa. No telling what your going to get in that situation if you order those two. Got an order in for Baszler Friday (just want the belt really, how sad is that!?) but really want another crack at the Steamboat. The exclusive situation sucked before, how worse can it get (and yeah, I foresee getting having to get that Royal Rumble Warrior off of eBay) in 2021? I didn't even know pre-orders went up for this set on the 25th. Still thought it was a WM thing.
i ordered the one pictured as adam cole and listed as rollins that arrived today and it was the adam cole. It may be one of those instances though were its random
Zombie F-Body
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: "Never before have lives less lived been more chronicled"-Dennis Miller about social media

Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:02 am

Last year by the time I got a notification for the TW Thrust I'd jump to the site the nanosecond it arrived and it was already sold out. Can't ever be faster than the bots that are ordering these. I am noticing that Legends Elite 8 is starting to stick around longer now that Legends Elite 9 is a thing. Still missed the boat on Dibiase. Haven't had a problem finding them in stores (variants too) though so I'm not too concerned.
The Ghost
CROM!

Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:31 am

At least you guys have some avenues. Outside of regular Elite/Basic waves, figures are impossible to get in Australia. Not even online stores carry them outside of maybe a random set here and there. And even Elites and Basics get snapped up quick after stores get maybe one set. Occasionally there'll be a wave that comes in number but it's usually blink and you missed it. :/

Meanwhile, all I can do is stalk Amazon and see if figures pop up. They seem to start off at $80 which I assume are resellers (Amazon Australia shows some stuff as Amazon US as the seller, but I believe these are just fulfilled by Amazon items, not sold directly by Amazon). Then they'll maybe drop down and you may have a short window to get them for RRP. But only on some figures. Other option is to order via Ringside but they only really get regular waves and their own exclusives. No idea where to really get Legends waves or Royal Rumble waves and don't really feel like payting $100 for a Greg Valentine. -_-
Zombie F-Body
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:39 am

I do feel for you out of US collectors. I tend to forget that we have it so good in the US even when distribution is total crap.
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:20 pm

Has anyone else not seen anything new from the main Elite line?

E79 came and went quickly and I haven’t seen any of 80, 81, or 82 which all seemed to be hitting at the same time. Was hoping to find O’Reilly and Keith Lee.
Johnas
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:58 pm

I saw one case of 81 at Walmart last week but other than that all the Walmarts around me haven't got any new Elites since the shipper with the Undertaker exclusive and Decade of Domination. My Target's restocked Elite 80 like three times since Christmas though.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:24 am

All I've seen at Target was the SS wave and the legends with Eddie and Brain in weasel suit. Walmarts haven't stocked elites in a while, and all I see are a few mega powers Miss Elizabeth hanging around.

RSC just sent an email out last night about elite wave 84 being in stock. I have also gotten emails from amazon about elite John Morrison and Bianca Belair being in stock, though I haven't bitten on those.
MaximumCrapping
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:39 am

There is a RR sale going on at RSC, so there is a chance to get some figures from the newer waves at retail price. I would probably expect another sale around WrestleMania.
legendkiller533
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:23 pm

Boy Wonder wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:20 pm
Has anyone else not seen anything new from the main Elite line?

E79 came and went quickly and I haven’t seen any of 80, 81, or 82 which all seemed to be hitting at the same time. Was hoping to find O’Reilly and Keith Lee.
i saw one case of 80 at my target and picked up owens about 2 weeks ago. my walmart usually gets a case or two of new wwe stuff but its gone pretty quick so i don't check there as much. amazon has been my go to for wwe stuff
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:19 pm

New pics of Elite Bray (with a new sweater sculpt that the RSC figure should have had), Karrion Kross (seems like a super fast turn around for him), Johnny Gargano (with fixed boots!), and a Liv Morgan that looks like they shrunk down the actual person.

They also announced that going forward they’ll be phasing in pinless double elbows for Elites.
Diddy310
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:06 am

Supreme Fighting Machine Kama looks great too
ODBJBG
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:55 am

Double elbows as a regular thing! Only 11 years late!
Johnas
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:32 am

Target shipped my Legends 9 pre-orders today. I don't think Legends 8 has even been spotted in stores yet. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:21 am

I don't collect wrestling figures anymore, but I think I might need to get that Edge. That's very nice.

Return to “The Board for the Other Hasbro & Mattel Lines”