The Suicide Squad (2)

Looking for a dose of entertainment? For movies, TV, and music - the Multiplex is your spot.
Magnuz
Tyrant
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

The Suicide Squad (2)

Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:55 pm

Second full trailer out, it's red band and may have spoilers depending on how you view things:
https://youtu.be/Z1EbSXxrZ34
Spoiler! :
Humor is good so far, really curious about all the characters and how they end up. King shark seems played like almost dimwit animal so i'm not sure about that.

Also.... starro..... curious to see what goes on there. Seems like a perfect villain if they do like the game coming out, where starro takes the superheroes of the world and the suicide squad has to stop them, have them fight batman superman etc could be cool but probably wont happen but we'll see.
maverick10126
Have You Heard About Todd's DC Line?

Re: The Suicide Squad (2)

Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:06 pm

Spoiler! :
Starro! Yes....gives me hope for Jarro someday.
yojoebro82
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:37 am

Looks great. I think Gunn was the perfect choice for this.
AdrienVeidt
A Smaller Man of a Smaller Scale

Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:43 pm

My butt will be in the seat. I've got a very slight fondness for the PeaceMaker after having found his Charlton #1 at a flea market back in the wayback, and thinking it was some thoroughly piss-weak comics-storytelling. I quite enjoyed his reboot in the Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle book, tho. I'm kinda geeked they're putting such obscure characters in the movie.

Return to “The Multiplex”