Star Wars: the Bad Batch - Disney+

Looking for a dose of entertainment? For movies, TV, and music - the Multiplex is your spot.
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:26 pm

"The series follows the elite and experimental clones of the Bad Batch (first introduced in The Clone Wars) as they find their way in a rapidly changing galaxy in the immediate aftermath of the Clone War. Members of Bad Batch – a unique squad of clones who vary genetically from their brothers in the Clone Army — each possess a singular exceptional skill which makes them extraordinarily effective soldiers and a formidable crew. In the post-Clone War era, they will take on daring mercenary missions as they struggle to stay afloat and find new purpose."

Premier: May 4, 2021

Trailer:

https://youtu.be/BohgNFBR2eE
AdrienVeidt
A Smaller Man of a Smaller Scale

Re: Star Wars: the Bad Batch - Disney+

Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:02 pm

Post-Clone Wars would mean they'd be working for Palpatine, no? Perhaps they help Vader chase down the remaining Jedi?
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:59 pm

New Trailer:

Prophet924
Thwipp!

Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:33 pm

Bad freaking batch!!!

The Dee Bradley Baker show with a few guest stars.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Wed May 05, 2021 2:49 am

Intriguing. The pace is slow like old Clone Wars episodes. They need to give these A-Team a mission. They have been ousted from their lives as soldiers. They’ve been betrayed. I wonder where it leads them.

I think they are going to have to show more dimensions to Wrecker and Tech. The programming thread is interesting.

These guys are defects. Omega proves they are results of particular engineering. The defects is the excuse the Kaminoan scientist is using to do their experiments.

I liked it. I think it needs more direction. They will tell the change from clones to conscripted soldiers. They will show more seeds of the rebellion story. I’m curious to see if they these guys into fleeing Jedi’s path or if they avoid the Jedi. Surely more interaction with Regs is in store. Them fighting their brothers who looked down on them is a story they will tell.

I am curious what they do with this his story. Bad Batch is about special ops and super soldiering. Their action needs a purpose.

Thwipp!

KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Thu May 06, 2021 12:44 am

I'm just over an hour in and I... really just don't care. I absolutely despise the Clone Wars animation style, so I knew this one would be a hard sell for me. But I was actually a little surprised by how much I don't care about any of this story or any of these characters. Even my son got bored at the hour mark and asked me to turn it off. So... cool for those that are into it, but I don't think anyone in my house will be continuing with this.
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Mon May 10, 2021 7:08 pm

2 episodes in and I am... underwhelmed. Like KD, I've never been a huge fan of this animation style. I liked Rebels more. But I just don't find myself caring about these guys. I think that's really the hidden purpose of Omega; to try to make us care about the BB more. I'll give it another episode or 2, and hope for the best.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Tue May 11, 2021 2:47 am

Watched the first episode with my daughters. Loving it! I’ve always loved Stormtroopers, so it’s a blast getting to see highly trained and effective armored troopers who aren’t aimless bad guys. Love the characters so far. My daughters are cheering for them, especially in the training room sequence.

Return to “The Multiplex”