Godzilla vs Kong trailer

Looking for a dose of entertainment? For movies, TV, and music - the Multiplex is your spot.
Magnuz
Tyrant
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Godzilla vs Kong trailer

Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:34 pm

The little girl was the best human character the rest were forgettable or outright stupid and useless.

I also don't understand the biodome on skull Island, I caught the bit about the apparently permanent storm and they were protecting kong and I guess the environment but I dont see how they build that with him roaming the island and if you sedated him for it just move somewhere else? Wouldn't godzulla have found him even in the building I mean he knew were mecha was just based on the ghidorah skull but he couldn't sense kong till he was on open water?

I mean you just can't dig into this movies plot or writing at all cause it just falls to pieces.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:30 pm

Just like any other big monster movie. They are simple. It’s not doing you any favors to think otherwise. Personally they could have made every human speaking roll like that of the adults in Peanuts. I want to see the big creatures. I can get the gist of the film from the visuals. I laughed at how much they down played the casualties at the FL Godzilla attack. On Apex. The article or headline read eight dead. Uhm looked a little more fatal for more than eight. But I think they were in movie trying to show Godzilla isn’t the enemy.

There is more nuisance in this film that tells a more interesting story to me than Snyder did in four hours.

That Darkseid conquered thousands of worlds? I don’t think so.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Andron X
I come from the land up over

Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:29 am

I didn't think this film really managed to capture the sense of scale the other films did, as the camera was rarely from a human perspective.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:44 pm

Saw a couple action clips on YouTube that made this look incredible. I need to see the whole thing now! Is it too scary for little kids? The action in the finale wasn’t too scary.

Magnuz
Tyrant

Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:02 pm

My four year old loved it, its got monsters, but nothing that hasn't been done similarly in the previous godzilla films. It's also nowhere near as violent and gory (to humans) as skull island was.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:29 am

Thanks, Magnuz! Very helpful. That’s the same age range for me.

AdrienVeidt
A Smaller Man of a Smaller Scale

Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:46 pm

Man, that was a [email protected]#$ *blast* on the big screen. It had all the tropes of this genre, both good and over-played; but it really delivered where it needed to: the big monster fights. I want to see it again in a theater before watching it on the app. I can't imagine it having the same impact. When's the next entry in this universe? I need to see Ultraman or Jet Jaguar show up now.

Return to “The Multiplex”