the Falcon and the Winter Soldier - Disney+ Series

Looking for a dose of entertainment? For movies, TV, and music - the Multiplex is your spot.
AdrienVeidt
A Smaller Man of a Smaller Scale
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: the Falcon and the Winter Soldier - Disney+ Series

Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:41 pm

They can just say 'Latveria' is a region spread amongst all those real countries and newly-attained independence despite having a long history, like the Sudetenland or Alsace-Lorraine if they ever went independent.

They gonna split Sharon off as Bucky's romantic partner since MCU Steve Rogers is spoken for? Sam's?
fac
Avengers Assemble

Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:26 pm

Or Latveria was the name of Sokovia (or a part of it) prior to the Cold War and possible occupation/split. Doom begins as the populist leader who wants to bring back the true Latveria would fit the character. But we digress...
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:42 pm

Spoiler! :
Favorite parts of this episode were Bucky having to act like the Winter Soldier, all of Zemo and Ayo appearing at the end.

I'm really happy that Bucky and his past is being explored as much as it is thus far, can't wait to learn more of the Winter Soldier program. One nitpcik, however, is so many people in Madripoor being aware of the Winter Soldier and what he looks like despite SHIELD and Black Widow referring to him as "Ghost Story" and Widow being unsuccessful in tracking him down when she had tried prior to "the Winter Soldier."

Loving this show.
MCUCompletionist
Customized

Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:56 pm

sepster wrote:
Spoiler! :
Favorite parts of this episode were Bucky having to act like the Winter Soldier, all of Zemo and Ayo appearing at the end.

I'm really happy that Bucky and his past is being explored as much as it is thus far, can't wait to learn more of the Winter Soldier program. One nitpcik, however, is so many people in Madripoor being aware of the Winter Soldier and what he looks like despite SHIELD and Black Widow referring to him as "Ghost Story" and Widow being unsuccessful in tracking him down when she had tried prior to "the Winter Soldier."

Loving this show.
I imagine he's pretty world famous ever since 2014 since the Fall of SHIELD/HYDRA
september_death
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:12 am

MCUCompletionist wrote:
sepster wrote:
Spoiler! :

Loving this show.
I imagine he's pretty world famous ever since 2014 since the Fall of SHIELD/HYDRA
And being credited for blowing up a UN Delegation, killing a king. Could easily be seen that the public didn’t get the full story on Zemo framing him.
Benedict
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:20 am

Daniel Bruhl is having so much fun as Zemo and I’m all for it.
100ptsofarticulation
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:32 am

Zemo is about the only thing I'm liking about this show so far.

I felt the cap movies were some of the best out of all the mcu movies. This show is falling short imo.

The flag smashers are failing as a threat, they just haven't made me care about them. Plus, I hate that their logo is a hand print... Isn't that hands' thing?

Really the only thing I care about is zemo and where they go with him. The villain shouldn't be so damn likeable.

I don't know wandavision had me hooked right from the go. I don't mind a slow build build but the pacing in this show is lacking.
heinousjoe
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:48 pm

100ptsofarticulation wrote:
the villain shouldn't be so damn likeable.
Tell that to the villain getting his own D+ show in June
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:03 pm

heinousjoe wrote:
Now wouldn’t it be awesome if Zemo got his own show? Masters of Evil and Thunderbolts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
100ptsofarticulation
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:07 pm

heinousjoe wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:48 pm
True.
100ptsofarticulation
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:09 pm

Akatsuki wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:03 pm
heinousjoe wrote:
Now wouldn’t it be awesome if Zemo got his own show? Masters of Evil and Thunderbolts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I heard a rumor a while back that they were supposed to be working towards introducing the thunderbolts.
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:13 pm

I have never seen anything other than fan speculation/hope regarding Thunderbolts. As far as I can recall, there has never been anything linked or leaked from an actual source that points towards that. Josh Wilding over at comicbookmovie is always bringing up stuff "that may point" to Thunderbolts and I always roll my eyes because nothing ever comes of his "clues."
heinousjoe
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:51 pm

sepster wrote:
I have never seen anything other than fan speculation/hope regarding Thunderbolts. As far as I can recall, there has never been anything linked or leaked from an actual source that points towards that. Josh Wilding over at comicbookmovie is always bringing up stuff "that may point" to Thunderbolts and I always roll my eyes because nothing ever comes of his "clues."
Set pics from FatWS had
Spoiler! :
a woman with pink hair suspended from wires like she was flying.
100ptsofarticulation
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:40 am

sepster wrote:
Yeah I'll be honest I don't even remember where or when I heard it it was so long ago.

I was just throwing it out there because it came up.
100ptsofarticulation
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:43 am

heinousjoe wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:51 pm
sepster wrote:
Set pics from FatWS had
Spoiler! :
a woman with pink hair suspended from wires like she was flying.
Spoiler! :
Pink came to the set to perform. It definitely wasn't songbird.

Return to “The Multiplex”