Official "Last movie you watched" thread

Looking for a dose of entertainment? For movies, TV, and music - the Multiplex is your spot.
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Official "Last movie you watched" thread

Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:46 am

Eternals

Horrible movie all the way around. not creative at all. one of the monsters looks like Venom, the body type of the creatures looks like a braided lazy minimal design. then you have the Indian hero guy that shoots lasers from his make believe gun thats his actual hand, SMH. and one of the so called creatures looks like a regular cat, i was like WTH? and then they had to make the movie with "current events" with a certain kiss scene, no way. Hey hollywood, leave "current events"out of super hero movies and leave it as fantasy and action.
AdrienVeidt
A Smaller Man of a Smaller Scale

Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:19 pm

It's interesting how most would list character design as a separate issue to the overall movie's quality. I don't like pretty much *any* of the MCU revamps over the comics outfits but I've never listed it as a reason why the movie itself is bad.

I'm kinda thinking your dislike of the overall movie due to the sole issue you actually list is saying more about your quality as a person than the movie as a tale.
Andron X
I come from the land up over

Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:45 pm

AdrienVeidt wrote:
I'm kinda thinking your dislike of the overall movie due to the sole issue you actually list is saying more about your quality as a person than the movie as a tale.
Sounds like an overly mean thing to say. . . .
AdrienVeidt

Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:09 pm

When the sole complaint he has about the actual *story* is that two dudes kiss and then he says the entire movie was horrible, I'm thinking it's absolutely more of a commentary on himself than the movie.
Andron X

Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:36 pm

Honestly, I forgot dudes kissed in the film.
I thought you meant because he didn't like the costumes.
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:33 am

AdrienVeidt wrote:

Cringe...Dude let it go, everybody has different beliefs.
Junkpile
one man's trash...

Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:47 am

Night Wolf wrote:
AdrienVeidt wrote:

But you're the guy who thinks representation is REALLY, REALLY important:
Night Wolf wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:48 pm
ENCANTO (enchanted)

Super, super excited for this one, happy we getting more Diversity in Disney movies (about effn' time)
comes out November 2021
I guess it only applies when it's the RIGHT kind, though?

GTFO
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:30 am

Not convinced, try again.
AdrienVeidt

Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:41 pm

Night Wolf wrote:
AdrienVeidt wrote:

This is a conversation where people say stuff and others reply and that's the *entire* point of this forum. If you don't want people perceiving facts about your character maybe you shouldn't be showing that character in public by making assertions that an entire movie is horrible based on the sole issue of dudes kissing.

It's not my fault the character you've chosen to show in public is rancidly disgusting dogshit nor is it my fault you think others being disgusted by your disgusting nature is 'cringe'.
Bashbash99
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:00 pm

Hmm quite the contrast between these quotes:
Night Wolf wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:48 pm
ENCANTO (enchanted)

Super, super excited for this one, happy we getting more Diversity in Disney movies (about effn' time)
comes out November 2021

ETERNALS
and then they had to make the movie with "current events" with a certain kiss scene, no way. Hey hollywood, leave "current events"out of super hero movies and leave it as fantasy and action.
Although i think one thing we can all agree on is that the deviants completely sucked, just boring. if they were going to be so one-dimensional, they could've at least made them more interesting visually.

Tried to rewatch Eternals on D+ but didn't get too far. Give marvel a little credit for trying something different but unfortunately it didn't really work out here. But i don't think the characters are unsalvagable or anything and look forward to seeing them again, hopefully in a better movie.
Night Wolf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:53 pm

AdrienVeidt wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:41 pm
Night Wolf wrote:
AdrienVeidt wrote:

This is a conversation where people say stuff and others reply and that's the *entire* point of this forum. If you don't want people perceiving facts about your character maybe you shouldn't be showing that character in public by making assertions that an entire movie is horrible based on the sole issue of dudes kissing.

It's not my fault the character you've chosen to show in public is rancidly disgusting dogshit nor is it my fault you think others being disgusted by your disgusting nature is 'cringe'.

Yes, i know how forums work but were here to talk about the MOVIES not my beliefs...I see you ran out of words so now you refer to insults, smh. I'm a master troll so im good at arguments, not a good idea to bark up this tree...movie taste is subjective, its my opinion. you dont have to be the "defender" of everybody. i think they have a separate forum for that where they talk about politics, religion etc...this is a casual movie forum, you have to learn to let things go. plus i have thick skin nothing works against me, i can make my point across without saying a single insult, unlike you of course. end of discussion. back to movies :mrgreen: :D :rolleyes:
Andron X

Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:06 pm

This dude is clearly like 13 years old.
KnightDamien
Exceeds Text and Quote Limits

Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:55 pm

So... Night Wolf is a homophobe. Can we just -say- that, like out loud (and proud, as it were) and move on? Really no need to dance around it, nor to try to convince him to stop being a gigantic piece of shit, as that's definitely not going to work. Maybe he'll grow up eventually. Or he won't. But roasting his gross attitude here probably isn't going to make a difference.

Also.. there's like an entire Eternals thread. Right at the top of this sub-forum. Currently active. Not sure how he even saw two dudes kissing since he's clearly blind.
Piffy
The Fruity Guy

Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:05 am

Queer people existed before "current events" made you fragile little snowflakes scared of us for whatever reason.

Nobody gives a [email protected]#$ that your shitty personality makes you so loathsome, crybaby.

Just add the homophobe to your ignore list and move on, y'all. He thinks he's onto something and he's just going to dig in his heels like they always do.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

AdrienVeidt

Re: Official

Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:58 pm

Piffy wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:05 am
Just add the homophobe to your ignore list and move on, y'all.
Can we get tags for *why* we Ignore somebody? I'll give the angry ranters a second chance but two-faced unChristian filth gets thrown in the shit-hole permanently just like Jesus will do.

Return to “The Multiplex”