Ironheart - MCU Disney+ Series

Looking for a dose of entertainment? For movies, TV, and music - the Multiplex is your spot.
RoyalCollector
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Ironheart - MCU Disney+ Series

Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:02 pm

Moving on from strange gif content I hope her final streamlined concept resembles this instead of her debut armor:

Something more lithe than Tony's but something that doesn't necessary need the feminization of the attributes.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:08 pm

I appreciate moving on from the monosyllabic responses too!

And yeah, hoping her armor evolves through the series. No reason to think she won't be as diligent a tinkerer as Tony.
Spoiler! :
And leakers, for what it's worth, have said she will have multiple armors in the show.
RoyalCollector
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:10 pm

Ru_1977 wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:08 pm
I appreciate moving on from the monosyllabic responses too!

You're really going to have to the deal with the fact I post of these forums regularly, and if you can't, just move around me. :lol:
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:14 pm

Yeah. Uh. I'm really having difficulty dealing with that. It's seriously impacting my day.

In seriousness, I really just enjoy discussing stuff I'm into. So that's always more fun to respond to than "right" etc. You responded to me several times in a row in that manner and if that's all you've got, cool. I never said anything about having some issue with you posting regularly so maybe quit making things more than they are here.
RoyalCollector
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:25 pm

Now now, let's drop any pretence as if any reply directed my way from yourself was meant to start or move a conversation along, or be constructive.

If you're doing it for fun to see what response you can get, I'm happy to oblige today! But if it's going to become an ongoing thing, maybe steady yourself and think is this really something you want to do. You can't attempt to come off as the paladin while also being the most insipid instigator.

:lol:

But yes, more suits for Iron Heart, great stuff!
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:29 pm

Yeah. Okay. No one is better than the other. Moving on.
CTVampSlayer
X-23 gots a boyfriend

Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:18 pm

I'm sure that Mark 2 (if that's what it is) armor isn't final since the MCU shows like saving the costume reveal for the end, but I like it. The helmet especially resembles the cornrow braid hairstyle the actress has. I've seen people saying the villain looks bad but like...have you ever seen the comic version? It looks exactly like that.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:36 pm

Heh totally. I was never really into him in the comics but looking forward to the conflict he presents.
Spoiler! :
the tech vs magic stuff the iron man movies never explored.
Andron X
I come from the land up over

Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:39 am

I don't really know anything about the character, but I'd prefer she didn't use the same red+gold scheme as Tony in the movies, and did more of her own thing,
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:47 am

I know one of the iron legion armors in IM3 had black and gold but I always thought that look was really cool in the comics. I kept hoping he would use it prominently in the movies but maybe Riri can use that on one of hers.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:21 pm

This MCU Ironheart armor looks way better than the other leaked promotional images which didn’t even look like armor.

Nice MCU version of her Mark 1 suit:

I didn’t know Anthony Ramos was going to play The Hood. He is a fantastic performer and singer, but I always think of him as playing at least partially comedic roles (e.g., Hamilton; In the Heights). I wonder if Hood will be a sinister villain in the MCU or it’s going to be more about Hood trying to start his super villain career from the ground up. Makes me think this is more of an origin story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reefer Shark
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:22 pm

Im actually very excited to see the Hood on the screen, been a big fan of that character since the MAX mini series came out. I honestly wasnt even interested in this show until I saw that he's going to be in it. Now Im pretty pumped!
Popoman
CROM?

Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:07 pm

Looks fine. The Hood is going to need some good cinematography and acting to take a costume like that seriously, not sure if I can trust a disney+ show for that.
RoyalCollector
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:05 pm

RoyalCollector wrote:
Tue Aug 09, 2022 7:02 pm
Moving on from strange gif content I hope her final streamlined concept resembles this instead of her debut armor:

Something more lithe than Tony's but something that doesn't necessary need the feminization of the attributes.

Allegedly leaked Hasbro Titan Hero figure of another suit:
Spoiler! :
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:01 pm

While that design is more distinct and interesting, you never know with those Titan designs. I hope that shows up on screen though.

Return to “The Multiplex”

Recent Topics