Rick and Morty

Looking for a dose of entertainment? For movies, TV, and music - the Multiplex is your spot.
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Rick and Morty

Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:48 am

Adult Swim uploaded the Rick and Morty season five premiere to YouTube.

Anyone else catch it yet? I thought it was pretty good. Both the A and B plots worked for me. I loved sexed-up Namor.
Magnuz
Tyrant

Re: Rick and Morty

Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:33 am

I watched it, it was as enjoyable as most of the series, I did have the usual moment of questioning the plot revolving around the simple stupidity of a character like morty getting the wine but it's the way the show always is so I'm used to it. It still can get a little stale seeing them do roughly the same thing.

That said the other dimension stuff and horny namor were entertaining.

I'd love it if they just uploaded every episode to YouTube a little after the TV premiere otherwise I'm gonna have to wait for the season on hbo.
KvHulk
HULK SMASH!

Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:53 pm

Why would you have to wait for rick and morty episodes? Cartoon Network is free, no?
Bashbash99
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:36 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed Morty's "narnia" shenanigans but the Namor character mostly fell flat for me and i didn't care much for the "Jerry & beth are sex-positive" subplot either. Also i think interspersing some bits showing Summer's trial in getting the conch would've made her not knowing what to do with it at the end funnier. But an okay episode anyhow.

Return to “The Multiplex”