Daredevil, Elektra, Bullseye Three-Pack

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Daredevil, Elektra, Bullseye Three-Pack

Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:28 pm

This is probably my favorite reveal from PulseCon.

Just WOW! DD & Elektra look stunning.

Cannot wait to get these in hand!
effigy
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:39 pm

chaosMonkeyPoo wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:43 pm
X-Men is the main reason I'm into this line at all but I cannot deny this set might be the thing that excites me the most. I love that updated Elektra and DD on the Spidey body seemed like a pipe dream but its as perfect as I hoped. Can't imagine they'll limit Matt to a Pulse exclusive multipack right? Thats gotta see a single release with some slight paint difference I'd hope - it's way too good looking to make so hard to get. I mean, I'm already getting multiples of the pack just for him but I'll gladly get more single releases too.
After the Mojo debacle, yes, probably, but not until AFTER the three pack ships. I’d cancel in a heartbeat if I knew it was for sure getting a rerelease in 2023.

Rektangular said there is a Marvel Knights wave coming next year, but didn’t mention who was in it. Before this 3 pack was announced, I assumed that’s how the red suit would be released.
KEWOOSKI
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:52 pm

Wonder how long I'll have to hold out before this DD shows up on retro card? He's the only part of the box set I want.
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:15 pm

KEWOOSKI wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:52 pm
Wonder how long I'll have to hold out before this DD shows up on retro card? He's the only part of the box set I want.
And maybe they'll paint glove lines on him if they do.
H-bird
hbwrdlngiv, after secondary mutation

Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:35 pm

Easy money says Daredevil is coming as a solo release in the next year or two. And almost definitely with some detailing to distinguish him from this one.
100ptsofarticulation
Glass Half Empty

Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:51 pm

This set is nice n all but where the hell is my Daredevil wave????

I think if they were going to include a bullseye in this set it should've been of the lady variety.
mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:31 pm

With DD coming to Disney+ I am sure we'll be drowning in DD related waves and exclusives very soon. If the 3 pack isn't for you, just wait.
chaosMonkeyPoo
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:16 pm

mattmurdog wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:31 pm
With DD coming to Disney+ I am sure we'll be drowning in DD related waves and exclusives very soon. If the 3 pack isn't for you, just wait.
Don't even get my hopes up! I'll take any and all DD they wanna give us :twisted:
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:31 pm

The Marvel Knights wave will have this Elektra. They're gonna make us suffer and wait for the red outfit. :wink: :lol:
black outfit.jpg
black outfit.jpg (312.42 KiB) Viewed 1053 times
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:20 pm

Will this Daredevil come out as a single release? 100%

Will I want to wait a year before having the best Daredevil figure on the market? [email protected]#$ no.

I just hope the next release is similarly colored to the Defenders Amazon 4-pack because that is my current favorite DD on the shelf, dethrone immediately pending.
mattmurdog
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:03 pm

I actually think if we get a new DD he'd be more modern with the combat boots and slight armor look. I take back what I said earlier about DD being rereleased. I think this might be the only way to get a classic red/clean/streamlined DD.
PurpleLantern
Super Poseable

Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:09 am

I wish I could be so confident about a single pack release of the definitive modern tooling classic red suit Daredevil. The TRU Dark Phoenix and Cyclops is only now getting Dark Phoenix re-release. The Mojo "4 pack" getting separate Mojo and separate Longshot was a surprise so close to each other. Jim Lee blue Beast, gray Beast, and then lab coat blue Beast in relatively short timespan is encouraging.

Was there ever a Marvel Legends multipack where the masses wanted each figure?
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:18 pm

Set has been showing as sold out since later yesterday.

Hasbro changed the Shopify settings for the Pulse web site so that you can't see inventory limits any more. However it does still show number of units sold, and it's currently showing 9,557 sold. Seems like a low number so I'm expecting more to become available later--but who knows, maybe that's it. Image
H-bird
hbwrdlngiv, after secondary mutation

Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:20 pm

EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:18 pm
Set has been showing as sold out since later yesterday.

Hasbro changed the Shopify settings for the Pulse web site so that you can't see inventory limits any more. However it does still show number of units sold, and it's currently showing 9,557 sold. Seems like a low number so I'm expecting more to become available later.

I was wondering if they'd done that or if I was just missing it last time I went to check. That's a shame, it was interesting to have that little insight into how many units they were selling - particularly of Pulse exclusive items.
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same

Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:42 pm

Very glad I got an order in, then. I don't love spending $90+ on this after all is said and done, but this was probably my favorite reveal from Pulse Con. Can't wait to get it.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”