Avengers Legends Puff Adder BAF Wave

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Re: Ultimate Captain America Wave (Rumor)

Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:07 pm

Beamish wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:06 pm
BILLIUM wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:00 pm
Beamish wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:58 pm
If this rumor wave is true, Safari Jacket Simon is another addition to the Korvac Saga! Keep them coming!
Especially a Perez Beast to go with his red-jacketed friend. But yeah, bring 'em on!
Ms. Marvel Carol, Perez Beast, Yellowjacket update, Two-Gun Kid, original GOTG and...

MOONDRAGON

Not holding my breath for Wasp in Perez orange...
I want all of those. And classic Mantis. Oh, and better throw in a Jarvis the Butler, just to be safe.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:54 pm

Enforcer wrote:
Akatsuki wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:56 pm
Enforcer wrote: Ohhhh buddy - I've had so many photos planned for so long in anticipation of this day. I may actually end up dedicating a shelf to a Civil War display to include this, a moderned up 80th Cap, Iron Spidey, Goliath, Ragnarok and a few other relevant characters from the time.

I'm going to be buying a few of this figure, thats for sure.
I’ll probably do the same! I just love that era for the Avengers!

Can’t wait to see all the photos you put together!

And Iron Man used the Extremis Armor as a drone, so it is an army builder, too! Definitely going to be buying a lot of him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just want them to include a photoreal painted Tony head from the Hologram Iron Man release - icing on the cake and potential figure of the year candidate.
Agreed! that would be a great addition. I’d love to see that Tony head sculpt with photo real paintwork.

aceofknaves
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:12 pm

This wave is HOT and I don’t even care about Extremis. Sexy villains, Safari Wonder Man . . . damn.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:33 pm

DetectiveHoag wrote:How is this a “Cap Wave”? Beyond Strucker, and Cap himself, the rest could fit in an Avengers wave. And do they really need to cram in Iron Man? Couldn’t they save him for.. oh, I don’t know, an Iron man wave, or an Avengers wave? .
Sure, Iron Man could fit lots of places. But Iron Man wore his Extremis Armor during Civil War. Iron Man and Cap were the two opposing leaders in Civil War and had a couple epic battles. So Extremis Iron Man fits in a Cap wave both as an ally and as an opponent.

Mark_Bowen
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:56 pm

This is as good a Marvel Legends wave as the Xemnu/villain wave was, but a weird Cap wave, to be sure. I know a lot of characters fall under the Avengers umbrella, which is good enough to fit them in Cap/IM waves, but the Orb? That's a stretch. Here's hoping he actually ends up in a GR wave and his spot here instead goes to another serpent.
Beamish
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:39 pm

Mark_Bowen wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:56 pm
This is as good a Marvel Legends wave as the Xemnu/villain wave was, but a weird Cap wave, to be sure. I know a lot of characters fall under the Avengers umbrella, which is good enough to fit them in Cap/IM waves, but the Orb? That's a stretch. Here's hoping he actually ends up in a GR wave and his spot here instead goes to another serpent.
Agreed about Orb in this wave. Random and odd. A Serpent or Skurge, M'Baku, Titania, classic Moonstone and, gee... let's see.. who am I forgetting... Count Nefaria or Graviton would be a great addition.
Maybe the BAF is Bushmaster or Anaconda!
Jax
Avengers Assemble

Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:42 pm

I have no complaints a full comic AV wave, is a full comic AV wave, where do I sign up!
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:52 pm

This wave is almost too good to be true. Almost as good as the X-Men wave. Ultimate Cap is a bit weak for me, but the rest make me a happy man. Safari Jacket Wonder Man made me weak in the knees. FINALLY!!! Baron better come with Satan's Claw.

Can't wait to see what the BAF is.
MarvelLegendsMan
CROM!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:55 pm

Impressive lineup. Only 1 figure I don't really care about (Ultimate Cap). That's an unusually strong ratio.

Does the Orb have anything to do with the Avengers, or is he in here because they had nowhere else to stick him? I'm not terribly familiar with the character outside of his ties to Ghost Rider.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:14 pm

MarvelLegendsMan wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:55 pm
Impressive lineup. Only 1 figure I don't really care about (Ultimate Cap). That's an unusually strong ratio.

Does the Orb have anything to do with the Avengers, or is he in here because they had nowhere else to stick him? I'm not terribly familiar with the character outside of his ties to Ghost Rider.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
I wondered this, too, but wasn't he behind the "Original Sin" crossover? Perhaps that's why. As long as we're getting Orb, I don't care how we get him.
Shoretrooper69
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:30 pm

Feels a little too wishlisty. Especially the Cap. I just can't see Marvel seeing much shelf appeal in Earth-1610 stuff. Maybe during its annihilation. Not this long afterward.

And if they're going through the hassle to make Extremis a quarter inch larger, they should also take the Super Solder Rogers from the same wave and make him at least a quarter inch shorter.
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:38 pm

DetectiveHoag wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:49 pm
How is this a “Cap Wave”?

I really don't think the Legends Team thinks as rigidly about wave lineups as some people think they should. Any Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther type wave is essentially treated as an Avengers wave and any Avengers-related character could be slotted in there. Same with X-Men/X-Force/Wolverine/Deadpool waves. Spider-Man waves are the catch-all for any street level character. This has always been the case.
Beamish
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:42 pm

I'm really surprised classic Falcon wasn't included, since this is the perfect place for him and the guys have dropped hints that's he's possibly coming...
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:43 pm

With how strong this wave is looking, they could afford to do a more obscure BAF; perhaps it's Puffadder or Bushmaster's time to shine?
Demjot
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:39 am

If all these rumors are true that means potentially 3 new comic iron men armors including Model 1 and Extremis. Yes please. Strucker is so overdue.

For yelena I'd personally prefer the Adaptoid A.I.M. island look personally, but I'd accept the earlier look as well. Just hoping it's not the newer White Widow look.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”