2022 Black Panther - Wakanda Forever waves

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: 2022 Black Panther - Wakanda Forever waves

Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:33 pm

CTVampSlayer wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:25 pm
Ironheart just arrived from Amazon, some pics:

Awesome, thank you for posting!

Does the unmasked head fit on the comic body?
CTVampSlayer
X-23 gots a boyfriend

Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:04 pm

DoctorAnts wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:27 pm
Where did you get the mini Hank Pym and Janet from?

I don't remember exactly but I think all 4 are Marvel Select pack-ins.

Ru_1977 wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:33 pm

Awesome, thank you for posting!

Does the unmasked head fit on the comic body?

Yep, pops right on:

Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Awesome. What do you think of Ironheart, CTV? She looks great to me. Fun mecha design with the long legs and jet pack that kind of looks like small wings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CTVampSlayer
X-23 gots a boyfriend

Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:12 pm

Akatsuki wrote:
Awesome. What do you think of Ironheart, CTV? She looks great to me. Fun mecha design with the long legs and jet pack that kind of looks like small wings.

I like the design a lot, it reminds me of anime and gives Riri a distinct look from Tony, Rhodey, etc. I like that the jetpack and cannons are removable so you can have a powered-down look that takes up less space in a display. My complaint would be the same complaint I have about all of Hasbro's MCU Iron Men: they need to use metallic red paint! I don't understand why they go for flat red every time.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:15 pm

CTVampSlayer wrote:
Yep, pops right on:
Awesome, thank you. That may end up being my solution, heh.
DoctorAnts wrote: Where did you get the mini Hank Pym and Janet from?
Another alternative, if the Selects are too hard to find/expensive now, is this disney set. Janet is probably an inch and a half or so, and the micro Scott and Hopes are less than an inch tall. I removed all the small figures from the crystal bases and put them on clear stands.

JoshuaKat
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Oct 02, 2022 6:38 pm

My Iron Heart is 9 stops away eeeeeeeeeeee!! I feel like a kid waiting on Santa Clause! Should I put out milk and cookies? Haha. This Amazon driver has got to be tired of seeing my house this week haha.
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same

Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:11 pm

CTVampSlayer wrote:
Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:25 pm

Paradoxically, her red looks flat but also pops next to all the drab MCU costumes.
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:54 pm

Comic Black Panther came from Amazon. If not for the odd feet, he'd be the perfect Black Panther, and I'd have to get a second one immediately. I think I'll be panel lining his gloves and boots shortly.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:01 am

Iron Heart just got here for me too. Amazon. Not in a hurry to open though since I like savoring it heh.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:10 am

Also got Ironheart. I'm not that jazzed when I still don't know the context. Looks like a fun armor. The exaggerated legs are an interesting choice, as is the weird ankle/toe/heel articulation. I reversed the forearm armor so her hands aren't totally blocked and the flaps cover her elbows more. I like symmetry, so I won't be using the additional Classified Roadblock cannon.

Also received comic Black Panther and Hatut Zeraze. T'Challa feels great on the Vulcan body, almost as if it were made for him. I like the ribbed gloves and boots and the cape. Is this his most current look? I don't know much about Hatut Zeraze, but I do know that my Moon Knight needs a bigger body. So this guy will eventually suit that need.
Prophet924
Thwipp!

Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:55 am

Ironheart looks like a cool anime figure. I also see a sort of aquatic look to it. Wonder if it’s her battling Atlanteans look.

Thwipp!

Nik
CROM!

Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:06 am

It's been a very long time since I had the experience I had with Ironheart today. I had no idea the figure even existed until I saw her in stock on Target's website, and within 2 hours I had her in my hands. Going from total ignorance to playing with the toy in a matter of hours is confusing to my brain since it's used to about a year of leaks
and rumors and reveals and pre-orders and shipping delays before fun can be had.

I absolutely love the figure, packed with great accessories and just a blast to play with. Not familiar with the actress so I can't say if the likeness is any good, but the helmet is so bitchin' I can't see a world where I'm not gonna display her with it on.
joshsquash729
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:07 am

Got all the MCU figures in today, and honestly they're great. I really like Namor, despite thinking he was just doing to be pretty plain. There's something about him that I can't quite put my finger on, but I dig it. Ironheart is a nice surprise too- she's really well done, even if she's not quite as limber as some of the other Iron suits. I like that she's a deluxe that actually feels deluxe. The rest are totally fine- I still really like Okoye, even if she's not terribly different from the original release. Nakia is cool- I like the color scheme. Ross is nothing to write home about, but he's nice to have.

Attuma is really nice as well. He's legless for the time being, since I don't plan on getting the comic figures, but what's there is really nice (if anyone doesn't want their Attuma legs, hit me up!). Who knows if he'll end up doing anything in the movie, but it's a toyetic design. I hope we end up getting more of the blue people- could be a fun army builder like the Dora Milaje were from the 1st movie.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:48 am

Okoye will be here tomorrow! Couldn't wait. Both of my Okoyes are on the Infinity War and Endgame shelves, so this upgrade is very much needed for me! Plus, she's awesome.

I almost jumped on the Ironheart bandwagon, but I'm not opening her until the movie and get to see her in action (those long legs confuse me - that actress looks tiny) and then I'm just looking at cardboard...

How did the new Martin Freeman likeness turn out? I've developed a real dislike for the original. And anyone who doesn't want Attuma's legs, I'm looking! :)
CTVampSlayer
X-23 gots a boyfriend

Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:24 pm

More Ironheart pics:

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”