Future MCU Spiderman/ No Way Home Legends Speculation and Discussion

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Future MCU Spiderman/ No Way Home Legends Speculation and Discussion

Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:41 pm

I think Electro being an exclusive is very possible. If the glider is the BAF, maybe Lizard could be as well. One Target and one Walmart
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:41 pm

They can use the hands from the Miles figure for Electro, heh.
Rawr993
Avengers Assemble

Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:49 pm

I wouldn’t even be mad if they straight up re released lizard, it’s an ancient figure but honestly it still holds up for the most part . If they can do it with the avengers cap in endgame they can do it with lizard
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:26 am

Rawr993 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:49 pm
I wouldn’t even be mad if they straight up re released lizard, it’s an ancient figure but honestly it still holds up for the most part . If they can do it with the avengers cap in endgame they can do it with lizard
That Cap was a kitbash though, so if they do a new head like on that Cap (which, technically wasn't 'new' since they'd used it on the QR suit figure in the previous wave), that Lizard can totally work. Unless the price is amazing though, I'll probably stick with the ASM figure I still have.

But come on, it will be shocking if they don't at least put out a repaint of that figure. Walmart exclusive deluxe release.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:41 am

I also think Lizard will prob be a reissue of the old figure.
Spiderman91
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:13 pm

This movie came out during the week hubby and I got married - and we actually went to watch this during our honey moon (my idea, not his - but he supported!).

I often say if feels like we got married just yesterday despite it being 1.5 years already - but GOSH it feels like we have waited for YONKSSSS for any NWH figs to get hinted at or released. When will we be put out of our misery pls Hasbro? (And yes blah blah the Garfield and Toby ones being revealed already doesn't count cause they also seem to be no where near being released and technically in Australia you can't even preorder them!).

Cry me a river and get me my NWH figs released or leaked or whatever ASAP!

Ps. I really hope Electro gets released in some form. I am more than happy to keep using my ~10 year old Lizard AMS fig (the first Marvel Legend/Fig I ever got!)
DoctorAnts
HULK SMASH!

Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:32 pm

Spiderman91 wrote:
This movie came out during the week hubby and I got married - and we actually went to watch this during our honey moon (my idea, not his - but he supported!).

I often say if feels like we got married just yesterday despite it being 1.5 years already - but GOSH it feels like we have waited for YONKSSSS for any NWH figs to get hinted at or released. When will we be put out of our misery pls Hasbro? (And yes blah blah the Garfield and Toby ones being revealed already doesn't count cause they also seem to be no where near being released and technically in Australia you can't even preorder them!).

Ps. I really hope Electro gets released in some form. I am more than happy to keep using my ~10 year old Lizard AMS fig (the first Marvel Legend/Fig I ever got!)
Hello fellow Australian, what are your thoughts on our prices? ;(

Also, I too have the old Lizard that has aged well

Electro doesn't seem to have anything leaked about him, but I think we will see him
Spiderman91

Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:05 am

DoctorAnts wrote:
Spiderman91 wrote:

Electro doesn't seem to have anything leaked about him, but I think we will see him
YAH pricing down under is just ridiculous now isn't it?

I cannot justify paying $45 p/figure - especially for small pieces like Howard, Rocket or those without accessories or BAF pieces. I was super excited for She-Hulk, Moon Knight and Ms Marvel and did pay stupidly high prices for them when they were first released last year - Popcultcha in VIC had them very early on in-stock well before other international sites did!

My approach now is to wait for the short-term sales at BigW/Target/Myers to try pay around the $38 price point that they all seem to eventually reduce down to a few weeks after initial release. I do NOT have the patience to wait for the Amazon sales months after release to get the pieces for $20-30 that they tend to drop down to. They all eventually drop but I just can't hold out...

Your approach?
Hbhf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:38 am

Spiderman91 wrote:

Belated congrats!
Lantu

Thu May 04, 2023 5:56 pm

Little late to this, but the SHF Green Goblin IS CONFIRMED TO BE RELEASING, so there is hope for the ML NWH Green Goblin to be the unmasked one from the movie
Hbhf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 30, 2023 12:19 am

MollyMillions
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 30, 2023 1:12 am

So that's Norman and Sandman with the hooded head and rock.

Electro because of Miles?

Both Holland heads for movie suit and epilogue? One is silver, one is black.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 30, 2023 4:16 am

Oh wow - that is some intense detective work and effort on Dan's part to tease!

Dang.
Rawr993
Avengers Assemble

Tue May 30, 2023 6:36 am

Spiderman91 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:05 am
DoctorAnts wrote:
Spiderman91 wrote:

YAH pricing down under is just ridiculous now isn't it?

I cannot justify paying $45 p/figure - especially for small pieces like Howard, Rocket or those without accessories or BAF pieces. I was super excited for She-Hulk, Moon Knight and Ms Marvel and did pay stupidly high prices for them when they were first released last year - Popcultcha in VIC had them very early on in-stock well before other international sites did!

My approach now is to wait for the short-term sales at BigW/Target/Myers to try pay around the $38 price point that they all seem to eventually reduce down to a few weeks after initial release. I do NOT have the patience to wait for the Amazon sales months after release to get the pieces for $20-30 that they tend to drop down to. They all eventually drop but I just can't hold out...

Your approach?

Aus price are ridiculous especially if it’s an exclusive you can’t get in aus.

With gift card’s, specials & discounts i only ended up spending around $30 per figure for the guardians wave
legendkiller533
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 30, 2023 2:57 pm

preternia on twitter just posted an in box shot of the 3 pack from hong kong

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”