Future MCU Spiderman/ No Way Home Legends Speculation and Discussion

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Future MCU Spiderman/ No Way Home Legends Speculation and Discussion

Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:26 pm

Ru_1977 wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:08 pm
Yeah, basically. I have him masked and swinging out from the shelf on the web, and the unmasked head is on my IW Iron spider figure right now.
And you want them to do another one? Between the FFH and NWH lines you essentially got that costume twice.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:49 pm

Enforcer wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:26 pm
Ru_1977 wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:08 pm
Yeah, basically. I have him masked and swinging out from the shelf on the web, and the unmasked head is on my IW Iron spider figure right now.
And you want them to do another one? Between the FFH and NWH lines you essentially got that costume twice.
....What? No. I am happy with the second version I have. That's my favorite MCU Spider-Man. I have him prominently displayed and if they do the final scene figure, the FFH one will continue to be prominently displayed. So I can live without the final scene one, but would grab him if they do one.
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:55 pm

Ahhhh gotcha.
XMenLegacy
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:58 pm

Shocked that the convo isn't which outfit the MJ figure will be sporting?

or

Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:02 pm

Maybe jsut a repaint of the one we got in that set?
XMenLegacy
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:03 pm

Aw, Ru. :(
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:08 pm

I'm sorry! I don't even like popping balloons. It's a reflex.

And with Matt, he could be an easy kitbash but will they do a new head with sunglasses?
rrobert5
HULK SMASH!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:24 pm

Strange they're making all the Raimi villains and none of Marc Webb's! I would assume the Goblin Glider would be the BAF? Would like to be wrong but feel like it'd be too big to include normally if they wanted to do it right.

Speaking of which, wondering if we will get a Spider-Man 2002 Green Goblin with the helmet or a No Way Home Purple hooded Goblin? The picture in the video showed the 2002 look...and I feel like they'd do that if they didn't want to bother to get Dafoe's likeness...but I'd love to have both. If I had to choose between the two then I'd want the 2002 Goblin. He was my first villain at the ripe age of one so it'd be really nice to have an updated figure after all these years :)))

I'm going to get all of these figures PO'd day one but I would understand and not be surprised if people are disappointed about lots of reuse, no Lizard, Electro, Final Outfit Spidey and Purple Hooded Goblin. Hopefully we get them too...

Oh and bendable tentacle Molina Doc Ock???? Let's go!! Bring on that $50 price tag that I know will be there :?
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:24 pm

Ru_1977 wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:52 pm
sepster wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:04 pm
Rektangular has a new video out with reveals/speculation on 2023 Legends. I'll put the MCU waves in spoilers.
Spider-Man: No Way Home - December
Spoiler! :
Spider-Man (Unmasked Maguire)
Spider-Man (Unmasked Garfield)
Spider-Man (Unmasked Holland)
Matt Murdock
MJ
Green Goblin
Sandman

Deluxe - Doc Ock
Thank you!

So is Lizard the BAF perhaps?

Hoping for Lizard as the BAF as well. And I would prefer the final suit for Holland.
hunnipot85
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:39 am

XMenLegacy wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:58 pm
Shocked that the convo isn't which outfit the MJ figure will be sporting?

or

Second look is my preferred look. I wonder if they will completely reuse the Zendaya head sculpts they already have or give us a third.

I have to say, out of the two we have I like the smiley one better so if they do reuse one with new hair, I wouldn't mind that one.
Soundswipe
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:16 am

Glad this movie's getting a second wave, I was afraid the villains would end up stuck on the ongoing MCU wish list forever :lol: . Hoping for Electro as the BAF. As for the Lizard, if they make him I'll get him. If they don't, that's just more room on the shelf for some of the other figures coming out next year
Spiderman91
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:10 am

I hadn’t appreciated that the glider may in fact be the BAF…… That would be a real knife in the guts!

Hoping I am really wrong and that the BAF is in fact electro more so than Lizard!
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:15 am

Maybe Goblin is coming in a two-pack with May. That would be... sad. But also be very Hasbro - she's at least half-reuse. And if they re-use Katy's lower half, she'll pop apart in the middle!

I would take either MJ look, but I think I prefer the second sweater since we already have her in a jacket and I think the sweater would stand out more on the shelf. And while her likenesses were good, I think they can do better if they give her slightly bigger eyes. And bigger/longer hair.

Either way, glad to see her seeing re-release. I really don't feel like paying $80+ to get a second one.
JoshuaKat
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:32 am

JPC wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:15 am
Maybe Goblin is coming in a two-pack with May. That would be... sad. But also be very Hasbro - she's at least half-reuse. And if they re-use Katy's lower half, she'll pop apart in the middle!

I would take either MJ look, but I think I prefer the second sweater since we already have her in a jacket and I think the sweater would stand out more on the shelf. And while her likenesses were good, I think they can do better if they give her slightly bigger eyes. And bigger/longer hair.

Either way, glad to see her seeing re-release. I really don't feel like paying $80+ to get a second one.
Any way I could get Aunt May I'll take it. But it seems Green Goblin is already in the main wave. Even still when they were actually doing 2 packs, one figure in the pack would usually be a re-release of a main wave character with a slight change. So it's possible.

I would also prefer MJ in the sweater. I think it's more iconic of a look for this film. I hope we get a new head and hair sculpt. Standing the current MJ next to the new Peter and Ned doesn't quite look right. They are literally tiny shrunken versions of the actors and MJs is not so much so that she stands out from the 3.

Ugh, I just really want an Aunt May and I have a bad feeling she isn't happening.
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:19 am

You're probably right. There is .01 percent chance they make an Aunt May figure. 1% for a comic one, but really - the big anniversary year was the best shot for that.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”