2022 Spider-man line and 60th Spidey

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
H-bird
hbwrdlngiv, after secondary mutation
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: 2022 Spider-man line and 60th Spidey

Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:45 pm

Shipping notice for Noir, RYV, and King in Black came through this morning from Target. Looks like the dam finally broke!
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:14 pm

One of my King in Black sets shipped from Target.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Rider
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:32 pm

Regarding the two-pack Venom:

Mixing heads + feet from the Marvel Select version + adding toe articulation + repaint of the factory heads to get rid of the neon pink mouth and tongue = very close to a definitive Venom, just wished he had butterfly joints and drop down hips

Also, why does everyone paint the spider logo with a rectangular, elongated butt? It just looks so strange, had to fix that too.

TheeCollector
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:33 pm

Looks fantastic! I also used a repainted grinning head from MS on this body. Didn’t consider the feet but that’s a good call - looks flawless. I’ve been looking for good replacement feet from the ML line and haven’t really found any that I like.
Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:21 pm

My second King in Black set as well as my Amazing Fantasy Spideys shipped from Target. I'm just waiting on Noir & Bag-Man now.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
CROM!

Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:37 pm

My Spidey Noir shipped today from Target. It's in Alabama right now, and is due to be delivered to my work on Thursday. Of course, it looks like Florida is going to be pelted by Hurricane Ian on Wednesday, so who knows how that will play out.
anthonywayne
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:20 pm

Pete and Ned shipped from Target today...not sure why AF Spideys haven't yet. Or Iron Spider.

Edit: they did ship. Target didn't send an email for them, but saw they had shipped when I checked the site.
MarvelLegendsMan
CROM!

Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:06 pm

anthonywayne wrote:Pete and Ned shipped from Target today...not sure why AF Spideys haven't yet. Or Iron Spider.

Edit: they did ship. Target didn't send an email for them, but saw they had shipped when I checked the site.
My AF and Iron Spider also shipped from Target today.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Zombie F-Body
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: "Never before have lives less lived been more chronicled"-Dennis Miller about social media

Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:19 pm

Got my FA Spidey from Amazon and actually got the figure in the box! I was kind of expecting just the retro carded figured repainted. Nice to see a new slimmer S-SA body for them to use. Kinda hoping to see a new comic Miles Morales on this. I'm getting to the stage of just white gluing certain parts onto figure so I don't loose them later. So far the wings have stayed on better than the Homecoming Spider-Man. I think I've lost those wings forever sadly.

On the Wedding Vows front they had to submit a ticket to have the prior "unshipped" set removed and request a replacement. 48-hours minimum for that. Amazon has had that stock in set for a while now but I'm predicting an instant sell out sometime Monday! I get paid Monday morning so I may just order another set and then return one later. Doubles my odds of actually getting the figures I ordered!
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:58 pm

All my Target Spidey orders are also on the way.
gpmartin414
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:51 am

Noir and Batman Spidey are still 10/6 for me. I ordered them both right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ninjak
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:54 am

I've got Spider-Man figures on the way from both Amazon and Target that are scheduled to arrive later next week. But I live in Florida, and unfortunately we also have a major hurricane scheduled to arrive around the same time. So… :?
DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:05 am

Ninjak wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:54 am
I've got Spider-Man figures on the way from both Amazon and Target that are scheduled to arrive later next week. But I live in Florida, and unfortunately we also have a major hurricane scheduled to arrive around the same time. So… :?
Well, you’ve got heroes on the way!

Be careful out there.
100ptsofarticulation
Glass Half Empty

Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:20 am

I got my Knull and Venom today from Dorkside. Absolutely no shipping notice, I did get a shipping notice for my Controller wave which when I saw the package sitting on my steps today(thinking it was the Controller wave) I thought they effed up my order. Nope it was Knull and Venom.

Not complaining really it would've been nice to know it was coming so I could be on the look out.

Anyway, that movie Venom body is very posable I really dig that and the wings are every bit as huge as they seemed, I literally posed this guy for an hour. They need to find some more re-use for this body.

Not familiar with Knull but I'll take any and all characters that have never been made before. However the figure is a little boring, he just lacks a certain pizzazz. I can't completely knock a uniquely sculpted character though, I'll take that any day.
Blackestday
CROM!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:26 am

Rider wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:32 pm
Regarding the two-pack Venom:

Mixing heads + feet from the Marvel Select version + adding toe articulation + repaint of the factory heads to get rid of the neon pink mouth and tongue = very close to a definitive Venom, just wished he had butterfly joints and drop down hips

Also, why does everyone paint the spider logo with a rectangular, elongated butt? It just looks so strange, had to fix that too.

does it include plugs for the holes in the back?

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”