One a Day - Day 419: Victims of Scourge

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
aceofknaves
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: One A Day Guest Starring Ram Tron - Day 346: Gremlin and his Titanium Man armor

Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:01 pm

I’d go nuts for Gremlin, and especially if he came with a Titanium Man armor that could open up for him to sit in.
Basil Elks
Remembers, things, best, forgotten,
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: the Firm's morgue {which, oddly enough, is in British Columbia}

Re: One A Day Guest Starring Ram Tron - Day 346: Gremlin and his Titanium Man armor

Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:14 pm

Would be great to get.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

One A Day Guest Starring Ram Tron - Day 346: Gremlin and his Titanium Man armor

Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:52 pm

Gremlin in the Titanium Man 2 armor is one of my biggest wants from Marvel Legends! Definitely want that armor! Top of my want list!

And the Titanium Man 2 armor set the colors and armor layout that has carried on to most subsequent versions of the Titanium Man armor.

For the X-Men fans, Gremlin in the Titanium Man 2 armor did fight the X-Men as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:55 pm

NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:19 pm

I'd get both Gremlin and the armor.
canprime
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:25 pm

HOO-BOY this is gonna be a long catch up. I have been spending too much time focused on the Ghost Rider Haslab. Anyway, here we go:

Snarks/Zn'rx - Definitely good to get more aliens, and they have a great look. However I don't think I would pick them up.

Tyrannus - I like his look, and he is an old school villain so I would probably pick him up.

Jack O' Lantern - HELL TO THE YES!!! I could go for the more modern look with his classic saucer, plus an added F#[email protected]# up head to go with his return from the dead and getting blasted all over again. Or maybe even just a pumpkin head with an open spot where you can see his disfigured face.

Deathwatch - Ah a classic Danny Ketch villain. Never was a big fan of his look, but now is the time because of the Haslab. Hopefully it funds and the ML team can fit him into a GR line next year.

Alejandra Jones (Blaze) - No real connection to her since I have only read an issue, or two, with her. So probably would pick her up in GR form, but not sure.

Blackheart - Well duh......no question an easy yes.

Lilith - I was never the biggest fan of her look, I kind of felt the top of her head looked dumb. However I would pick her up if they made her in her Danny Ketch look.

Micronauts - Another HELL TO THE YES!!!! However I would need them to be like the originals, diecast with interchangeable parts. I guess I would suffer through standard ML releases, but to me the original play pattern is intrinsically linked to them in my mind.

Mangog - I would definitely pick him up, but he would have to be big. Probably bigger than a BAF. I would say somewhere in the Hydra Stomper/Surtur size.

Cameron Hodge - No real attachment to the character, even his Phalanx look. I would have to see him in hand to decide.

The Right - Those smiley faced mutant haters have just the right mix of armour, and weirdness/creepiness for my tastes. I would definitely get a few of them.

Betsy Braddock - Give me her 80s purple/pink armoured/cape look, or her more recent armoured Captain Britain look, although I could go for the blue/silver Mandarin-esque look.

Jester - I'll take his second look (red, black& white, green hood) over the others, but I guess I might go in on his original look.

Bloodscream - Great look for a 90s character, but I don't know that I would pick him up.

Roughhouse - He could be done with the Mr. Hyde body, but I have no reason to pick him up since he was so forgettable to me.

Dweller-in-the-Darkness - Definitely could go for the comic version. Not so much the MCU version. Though the comic version needs to be BAF sized in my mind.

Gremlin/Titanium Man - My second favourite version of the Titanium Man armour. So a definite pick up. Since Marvel Selects did the original armour, why not ML team?
TinkerersAssistant02
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:01 pm

Absolutely want a Boris Titanium Man in Legends, but would also gladly pick up Gremlin with (or without) his version of the armor. Better yet, since they'd both make for small figures themselves (not counting the armor) it would be great to include Gremlin's daddy as well, the original Gargoyle.
DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:14 pm

A proper retro Titanium Man, would be very welcome addition to the Legends line.
A updated Gremlin would be cool too. (We got one back in the TB Hulk line, packed in with Mecha Hulk).
Chooch
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:12 pm

I'll likely get any Titanium Mans.
DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:32 am

Chooch wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:12 pm
I'll likely get any Titanium Mans.
Wouldn’t that be Titanium Men?
puckace
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:53 am

I really want a classic Titanium Man in legends form. However, I would definitely pick up Gremlin and/or his version of Titanium Man.
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:17 am

I already have the original Titanium Man from Marvel Select; he's one of their best offerings. Would I take a Marvel Legends version? Yep!

As a Hulk and Iron Man fan, you better believe I would take both Gremlin and Titanium Man II! TM2 is sorely in need of a redo, as is Gremlin.
RamTron
Super Poseable

Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:47 am

Want these two sooooo bad.
Cheers, beamish!

renfield75
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:59 am

Yes to both!
Beamish
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: One A Day - Day 347: Foggy Nelson (comic & cinematic)

Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:21 pm

Day 347 - Foggy Nelson (comic & cinematic)

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”