One A Day - Day 347: Foggy Nelson (comic & cinematic)

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Basil Elks
Remembers, things, best, forgotten,
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: the Firm's morgue {which, oddly enough, is in British Columbia}

Re: One A Day Guest Starring Storm of the Vale - Day 304: Morlocks

Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:32 pm

Hbhf wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:24 pm
Who is the one who turned into a table? Hasbro should make him.

I believe that that's Ape.
maczero
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:52 pm

This is the first set that I want every character. So a big yes to the Morlocks.
Beamish wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:54 pm
Annalee
Is this normal behavior for Annalee? What a bitch.
fac
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:02 pm

Masque, original Caliban, and Leech are probably all I would need.
DetectiveHoag
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:23 pm

I’d take a Sunder, but in his Muir Island training uniform.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:48 pm

I wouldn’t need the Morlocks. Maybe a couple of the more prominent ones like Caliban or Leech, just to accompany Callisto.
puckace
Customized

Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:23 am

fac wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:02 pm
Masque, original Caliban, and Leech are probably all I would need.
This would be all I'm interested in as well.
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:50 am

I'm not dying for the Morlocks per se, but I might take a few, since it's another mutant team to build for the shelf, and I suppose Callisto would look nice backed by some followers.
aceofknaves
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:30 am

Masque, Leech, small Caliban, and tentacle Callisto would be priorities, but I’m in for all the Morlocks.
TinkerersAssistant02
Avengers Assemble

Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:43 am

With Skids being done separately (I suppose Mikhail is also separate?), the stand-outs for me are Masque and pre-Apocalypse Caliban, but I'd take any of the 80s/90s Morlocks.
WTHIOTina
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:31 am

My first intro to the Morlocks was from X-Men TAS. With that being said, I'd want those versions on my shelf. Tar Baby looks much different in the comics. I'd love an Annalee, Tar Baby, Sunder, Masque, and Tommy to go with Calisto. They could throw Marrow in their too.
renfield75
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:35 am

The priorities for me are classic Caliban, Sunder, Masque, and Leech. But I'm happy to take allllllll the Morlocks they'd want to give.
mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:20 am

Looks like I've gotten a few days behind so allow me to catch up....

Badoon: Not really interested. Many other army builders I’d rather have first.

Gorr, the God-Butcher: Would make a cool figure, but one I’d probably pass on. Should get a place in the line.

Doc Samson: There’s a better than even chance I would pick up an updated Doc Samson. The modern classic look would be my most preferred.

Super-Adaptoid: I’d definitely take a big green hero mash-up version at BAF sized.

Azazel: Being both X-Men related AND the father of one of my favorite X-Men, I would definitely be down if he was made. While I would definitely not say “no”, there are many other mutants I’d want first. The pirate look would be preferred.

Mongoose: Interesting concept and an unusual design, but I’ve never heard of him, and don’t feel he’s necessary for my collection.

Sidewinder: Am I still a sucker for the serpent society? It turns out yes. I would grab Sidewinder were he available.

Marauders: As big a mark as I am for X-Stuff, they are a little before my time, and not a very high priority at all among X-Villains and Teams. A maybe.

Flash Thompson: As big of a Spidey fan, Flash is WAY low on my list of priorities. I’d get one if it were made, but wouldn’t miss it if it never existed.

Makkari: No to Makkari, and no to any ML Eternals. If you want them, great. Put them in their own wave, and you can buy, and I can pass.

Alistair Smythe: One of my Top 10 Spider-Man Wants and maybe even Top 10 General Wants. BIG HAIL YES!!!! To Alistair Smyhte in his animated-style spider-slayer look.

Runaways: Another BIG HAIL YES!!!! Maybe most wanted team in ML. In order of preference it goes Molly, Chase, Karolina.

The Twelve: Never even remotely heard of them, some have interesting looks, and some have “interesting” looks…why is Blue Blade half naked!?! But not interested in getting Marvel Legends.

Wraith: Neat look, but not sure I need a figure. Definitely one that depends on how it is released.

Red Ghost: This one I am SUPER torn on. Gut reaction is Yes, GImme! But then I start to wonder where I would put it, and do I need the Super Apes? Are you going to dupe me into a $100+ multipack for him and his monkeys Hasbro?

Man-Wolf: Would definitely welcome an update. The old ToyBiz figure is great, but not without its flaws. Would also take his green scale mail look. Put it in a Spidey wave, and I’ll buy it is what I’m saying.

The Fly/Human Fly: I’m late to the party and he was already revealed. That has to be one of our quickest turn-arounds, no? Still unsure of if I’ll get it, but that’s due to how it was released, and is a debate for another thread….The figure looks great though!

Franken-Castle: Do I need this weird/crazy hulking monstrosity? No. Would I buy one…DEFINITE MAYBE!

Zarathos: Never heard of him, but he’s a weird flaming skull headed demon in a robe. In the right wave, I’d pick one up.

Yellow Jacket - Rita DeMara: Yeah, she probably deserves a figure. And it may even come out looking pretty nice. But she’s not from an Avengers era I really have much attachment to, and my ML Avengers are pretty complete for my wants.

Blood Brothers: Eh, they really just remind me of the Mauler Twins from Invincible, and I’d rather just have ML versions of the Mauler Twins (and the rest of the Invincible cast…)

Cypher: Sometimes I don’t know if I’m a bigger mark for Spider-Man or X-Men. Absolute yes to Doug. I have a lazy version using the training suit Deadpool body and ToyBiz Ant-Man head. It works. But what I’d really like is Doug along with Berto and Sam done like the Walgreens Dani Moonstar with alternate parts and a uniform to match the girls. I’d buy more than is healthy….

Lady Mastermind: Yes, I’d grab her too. Even if she was mostly reuse. I actually like the stories I’ve read with her, for the most part.

Maria Rambeau (MCU): Nope, no more MCU for me. If you want it, great. Enjoy! One caveat, if it was her flight gear depending on price and release…maybe to add some military type backgrounders. But it would have to be a pretty gimme price.

Taserface: Honestly, there is no version of Taserface I would care about as a figure.

Nikki: Completely unfamiliar with OG GotG, and most of Marvel Cosmic in general. I do like the first pic with the short green dress and the little fire-haired pixie look. Still, would likely pass on any figure offered.

Ord: Don’t remember much about him as a character, but he’s an X-Men villain with a neat armored look. I’ll take one.

Dr. Faiza Hussain/Excalibur: Big YES from me. Love the character and even received a custom several years ago in a Secret Santa. Great design, especially the blue tabard look. She was an amazing playable support character in Marvel Avengers: Alliance.

Midgard Serpent: Ummmmm….not even sure how this could be done. And not the biggest Thor fan anyway, so pass from me.

Daimon Hellstrom: Another I know mostly from MA:A. But also already have a fantastic custom of. Official figure? The bar has been set.
Also, it would never happen, but I’d actually prefer him in his Angrir, Breaker of Souls look

Molten Man: Might as well just copy/paste what I wrote for Human Fly “I’m late to the party and he was already revealed. That has to be one of our quickest turn-arounds, no? Still unsure of if I’ll get it, but that’s due to how it was released, and is a debate for another thread….The figure looks great OKAY though!

Wolfsbane: I have a serviceable kitbash using the parts we got in the Walgreens Dani, but want a REAL figure. Both her classic new mutants look, and definitely the X-Factor suit.
Serviceable kitbash of spare parts: (with poor quality pic, but HEY LOOK, my Cypher’s there too!)

Contest of Champions Heroes: Some neat looks on a few, but I have zero attachment to the team, and none I’d really feel the need to have as figures.

Deathcry: Oooooh, the name and most of the looks are so 90s it almost hurts. But she’s wearing a DnA Guardians suit in some pics, and….I’d still probably pass.

Box: If it was a BAF in a Wolverine or X-Men wave, I’d gladly get it and add it to my Canuckleheads in Alpha Flight. The 6th or 7th pics are how I most think of the character. Red preferred over blue, but I’m not that picky.

Falcon (Original Green Costume): This one falls into the same category as First Appearance or Safari-Jacket Wonder Man to me. Great for all you classic 70s/80s Avengers fans, but for me, when it gets made, I’ll skate right on by.

Vanisher: I’ll take the tatt’d up X-Force version. Though the more modern black/gray is okay too. Gimme ALL the X-Men. ALL! OF! THEM!

Chance: He’s a spidey rogue, and might make a decent figure, but there are easily a dozen or more Spidey rogues not yet done I’d put ahead of chance. But if he were in a Spidey BAF wave I’d….*looks around*....take a Chance!

Dominic Fortune: Not really familiar with this character, and honestly the look is kinda generic. Would be a pass from me.

Nightshade: Not too familiar, but an interesting look. And she would add some diversity to the shelf. A strong maybe….

Simonson Thor: I’d pass, but deserves his place in the line.

Extremis Iron Man: Needs to be done. 75% chance I’d pick it up. Though I want updates to Bleeding Edge and Pentagon Armor more.

Wolverine as Patch: Not really a variant I “need” but if we MUST get a Wolverine in every X-Men wave, then this one is up there. I’d buy it if available, most likely. But then I’d also need a white Tux Mr. Fix-It….

Mad-Thinker: Don’t really feel a need for this guy. His look is boring, and I never took to him as a character.

Awesome Android: Now this one, I do need. I LOVE Andy. Shirt and tie and new Lawyer Shulkie and Foggy Nelson figures to go with him please!

Wasp Janet van Dyne: Don’t really need another Wasp unless it’s this version:

Phalanx: While I get their importance to the over-all X-Universe, not a fan. As a kid the phalanx episodes never sat right with me. Don’t think I need any ML. they would make Warlock feel less special somehow…

Morlocks: Like others, not clamoring for the Morlocks. But a small set to go with Callisto would be all right. The stand outs to me are: Artie, Leech, Sunder, Annalee, and Masque. In that order (with Artie and Leech being tied.) And I’d also take Marrow, and X-Men Evolution’s Spyke in either/both his X-men Uniform or later season Morlock form.
Beamish
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: One A Day - Day 305: Immortus, Rama-Tut, Scarlet Centurion, Iron Lad update

Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:20 pm

Day 305 - Immortus, Rama-Tut, Scarlet Centurion, Iron Lad

I pulled Immortus' card today, and thought, why not just wrap this up...

Immortus

Rama-Tut

Scarlet Centurian - classic and Marcus Kang

Iron Lad update

Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:42 pm

I want all the versions of Kang! Especially Scarlet Centurion. But I want them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:06 pm

Yes to all

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”