One A Day - Day 299: Nightshade (comic & Netflix/MCU)

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
maczero
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: One A Day - Day 260: Nekra

Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:45 am

Definite yes to Nekra. I'd go with the version in pic 4.
mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:38 pm

Everyday I think I'm less and less invested in ML. I feel like I'm coming to an end with the line.
Miek: a few years ago I would have said yes, give me Miek, Silver Savage, Red King, Green Scar, Skaar...all of em!
If an MCU "battle mode" Meik was made and it wasn't super expensive I might still get it as I could still justify it in the "Endgame" heroes lineup.

Morgan le Fey: She could make a neat figure, but not sure if I'd need her.
MCU version...nope would rather have the Runaways...and them I want comic anyway.

Nekra: completely unfamiliar with the character. And frankly she reminds me of a half dozen other "sexy" vampire in a skimpy outfit characters.

Sent from The Void using My Incredible Mind

aceofknaves
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:08 pm

Morgan le Fay would be great.

And I have a huge soft spot for classic Nekra. Gotta get those vampire-adjacent characters.
Beamish
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Re: One A Day - Day 261: Sage

Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:27 pm

Day 261 - Sage/Tessa

If I missed your favorite costume, please add it!

Basil Elks
Remembers, things, best, forgotten,
Location: the Firm's morgue {which, oddly enough, is in British Columbia}

Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:09 pm

Sage as Tessa would be a cool figure to get, also her early 00s look. :D
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:30 pm

My only exposure to Sage was from X-Treme X-Men. I don't think we've gotten a figure from that run since Toy Biz XMC Rogue in the red and blue outfit. I guess I would take her, but she is not a priority.
mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:48 pm

All X-Men for me please .

He'll fire then one of the red/black numbers. Thank You.

Sent from The Void using My Incredible Mind

maschine9
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:43 pm

Indifferent to Tessa but I need Sage! She’s the only Xtreme Xmen costume I want in Hasbro Marvel Legends form
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:50 pm

Yes please!
TheLoneToyman
Avengers Assemble

Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:51 pm

Nekra would probably only be made in the costume from the WCA comics. I don't know that I really need her, but I would be okay if they made her.

For Sage I would want the hooded X-Treme X-Men version, but I would also take the Hellfire Club version, especially if it gave me an extra body to display the Selene/Jean Grey alternate heads.
CTVampSlayer
X-23 gots a boyfriend

Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:27 pm

Yes to Sage in her X-Treme X-Men/New X-Men look since she's pretty much always wearing some variation of it. I have an amazing custom version by @dfactionfigures (instagram) but I'd buy an official one too, she'd fit into the 00s and 20s X-Men displays nicely.
PantherCult
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:59 pm

OK…. I’ve got some massive catching up to do. Gone on vacation for a week and a half so lots to cover:

Day 252 - Space Phantom: Yes, absolutely, for sure. It’s a fun, kooky character with a relatively unique design.

Day 253 - Rocket Racer: 100% yes. It was always a tad goofy as a concept - but back in the 70’s I would take as many black characters as I could get, so I enjoyed me a Rocket Racer appearance. Heck I liked him enough that I named a dog after him. I had my little Rocket Racer for 12 years and he was awesome. So, yes please for a Marvel Legends figure of my man Bobby Farrell.

Day 254 – Night Shift: So the reality is we already did listings for the two most needed members of that team Shroud (hell yes, give me a Shroud figure, like yesterday) and Werewolf by Night (also a big yes)… so the rest of the members of this team aren’t hugely high on the want list… and yet Gypsy Moth is an absolute must have. Tatterdemalion would be fun. The Brothers Grimm are cool - and Hasbro could get people double dipping on a single figure since they look the same but you need two. Hangman would be fine to get…. I don’t know how desperate I am for the likes fo Dansen Macabre, Misfit, Needle and the others, though. So, I guess I’m kind of half in on the Night Shift. And there’s only three members that I feel like I need in my collection - two of which got their own separate entries.

Day 255 – Mr. Fear: Hell to the yeah. I love me some Mr. Fear… I don’t care which version of the character they claim is in the suit as long as it’s the classic Mr. Fear suit - not a fan of the most recent Cobra Commander greyscale look. But a good classic Daredevil villain would be a great addition to the collection.

Day 256 – Wiccan: Yes please. Love the Young Avengers. I have the old Toy Biz Box Set version, but would be happy to add an updated Hasbro version of the character to my collection (no MCU version though – don’t need that)

Day 257 – Namorita: An absolute must have. Namorita is sneaking her way up the ladder toward my top 10. She’s absolutely essential to complete my New Warriors line up and she’s a great character. I’d prefer the classic green swimsuit, pink skin version because that’s the one I know and that’s the one that would help complete my New Warriors display. Also it’s a new head and re-colored limbs away from giving me Marrina to complete my Alpha Flight display – so there’s that. But for sure a sold yes to to N’ita – ideally in her classic look.

Day 258 – Miek: I’m going to be honest… Miek from the comics is very, very low on my list of figure needs. I liked the Planet Hulk story and Miek was certainly important but not an essential figure for me. The Transformed version might be more interesting but still isn’t something I feel I need. The MCU version might be the more needed version, honestly, but since I quit collecting movie based figures I would pass it by if they made.

Day 259 - Morgan LeFay: You betcha. It doesn’t get better than a character from classic literature - and one of my favorite movies ever (Excalibur) – can also be done as an awesome Marvel Villain. Morgan has featured in some great marvel stories over the years from Avengers to Marvel Team Up and more. She’s a great female Avengers villain and I would love to have her on my shelf.

Day 260 – Nekra: For sure I would pick up Nekra and add to the collection. Ideally I’d be able to pair her with Mandrill or even Black Talon, but she’s awesome enough on her own that I’d happily snatch up a figure.

Day 261 - Sage/Tessa: Another yes. My favorite looks are pics 5 or 7 - I definitely don’t want any version of her that is blonde (that’s weird). I really don’t need a figure of her in her Hellfire Club bustier - though I suppose a Black Queen figure with swappable heads for Selene, Tessa and Jean Grey could be fun. But Sage has been a big enough part of the X-Men story now that she’s really necessary for my mutant display.
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:11 pm

My X-Men shelf is only focusing on things from the beginning until towards the end of the 90s, so there's a good chance I'd pass on Sage.
Diddy310
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:16 pm

XTreme is probably the most known one

Though I do like New Excalibur and Uncanny X-Men: The New Age ones too.

The furry caped one looks a lot like Madelyne Pryor's Red Queen outfit
renfield75
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:19 pm

PantherCult wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:59 pm
Day 253 - Rocket Racer: Heck I liked him enough that I named a dog after him. I had my little Rocket Racer for 12 years and he was awesome. So, yes please for a Marvel Legends figure of my man Bobby Farrell.
I love that. I'm sure he was a good boy.

As for Sage/Tessa...not a big priority but I'd take the Hellfire look (which is basically just the Jean Black Queen figure with black hair) just to get that extra body for Selene. For her X-Treme X-Men look I'd want the hooded version.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”