Target Exclusive Homecoming Vulture

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Target Exclusive Homecoming Vulture

Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:50 am

Joe the Hasbro rep helped dig these out of the stock room yesterday, and I went home with two Vultures. The upgrades are nice, the helmet especially. I like the arm harnesses/remotes. $42 seems like a head scratcher, but I guess the wings are being counted as a BAF included with a standard figure? These wings are fantastic though, much more going on than Captain Wilson’s BAF wings.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:34 pm

And these wings aren't see-through!
CO_Alex
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:19 pm

I checked Popfindr and a few of my local Targets were showing two, four and eight. I stopped by the Target that was showing eight. They didn’t have any on the shelf so I asked one of the reps that was stocking toys and she wasn’t showing any in their system, but recalled having some on her cart. She ended up having four so I grabbed one. I was surprised that she wasn’t showing any on her handheld.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Raybot
Swears it's 6 inches

Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:34 am

Managed to get an order in from Target.com. It’s acting like the Hydra Stomper and popping in and out of stock periodically.
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:48 am

I just got an order in; $33.04 is a much better price for this guy that I can live with, thanks to the 25% off deal.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:20 am

Darn that 25% off code.. it automatically scanned, though unintentionally, when I bought three Happy/Midas sets on clearance for $16. I didn’t mind paying a full 16 on each, but then used up my one time discount on one of the three sets I bought that day! Def was trying to save it for a bigger item like Vulture or Violator.
TheJoker
Some people call him Maurice

Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:34 am

Ok... I couldn't resist and opened this guy up.
I LOVE IT

His wing span is just awesome. I wish he had some better range in the head articulation but overall I think he's just fun!
StjJames
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:58 am

Just ordered Vulture with 25% off on a fluke. Was just surfing around on the Target website seeing what was available to use my 25% off one toy coupon. Clicked on Vulture but showed “out of stock”. Continued shopping and by accident I clicked on Vulture again and saw it could be added to my cart for shipping. Checked out with Vulture for $34 shipped.
SalemCrow
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:35 am

I scored one from a local store yesterday. They had 4 on the back of a random endcap display just outside the toy area where all the card games are.

His legs seem a little splayed out, but the wings are impressive. I don't have much in the way of MCU figures anymore, but he can slide into other displays as needed.

I suppose I need to keep an eye out for a custom Michael Keaton head for him now.
cowboyspikex
Avengers Assemble

Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:25 am

SalemCrow wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 5:35 am
I suppose I need to keep an eye out for a custom Michael Keaton head for him now.
For awhile, eBay sellers from China had what appeared to be an official Michael Keaton head from the Homecoming Vulture BAF. Seemed like licensing/likeness issues kept it from being officially released here even though it was sculpted.

No idea if you can still get them, but maybe take a look.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:21 pm

The lack of a Keaton head bums me out. As does the paint on this figure. The wings have some nice detail and contrast with the VTOL engines. But the figure itself looks painted like one of the $10 low articulation figures. A wash or some weathering would have been helpful.
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:28 pm

I've been able to get Vulture to show the "Ship It" button a couple of times but each time when I click the button it shows, "Unable to add to cart. Item is out of stock." Now, the page just says the item is not available for shipping. I'll keep at it.
Captain Batman
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:12 pm

Found this in store yesterday and used the 25% off coupon. Happy to have him!
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:24 pm

He's showing in stock at all 12+ Targets near me. Surely one of them has them on the shelves, so I'll trek out sometime soon. I don't expect this guy to fly off the shelves (pun intended). Image
joshsquash729
CROM!

Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:29 pm

Managed to get an order in on the app just now, which means I'll find it on the pegs as soon as I head to Target this afternoon. :lol: Was never able to complete my Vulture before- missing his right wing, and I'm sure I'll have a heck of a time trying to offload it now, but I'm glad to finally have a complete one, with more accurate colors! I know we still have Eternals to get through, but my NWH hype is building rapidly!

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”

Recent Topics