Disney+ Wave 3

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:56 am

I like that the crescents fit together, so it can be one two-sided weapon if desired.

Haven't seen a lot of people swapping heads with Poe Damerons - anyone seen any good pics, or if it even works? I checked Reddit, but all I found was someone swapped in Infinity War Widow's head onto Invisible Woman, and now I'm debating doing the same thing...
yojoebro82
Not Even Supposed To Be Here Today

Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:09 am

JPC wrote:
I like that the crescents fit together, so it can be one two-sided weapon if desired.

Haven't seen a lot of people swapping heads with Poe Damerons - anyone seen any good pics, or if it even works? I checked Reddit, but all I found was someone swapped in Infinity War Widow's head onto Invisible Woman, and now I'm debating doing the same thing...
IS there a good Poe Dameron head? I had one Poe figure back when I was all hyped for The Force Awakens, but the head was rough......really derpy. I wouldn't use that one today.

My Moon Knights appear to be stuck somewhere. BBTS shipped them on the 23, processed in IL on the 30th.......then that's it. They're in limbo. I just saw multiples of each at various Targets today too, so that stings. But before too long I'll likely have them and this will be a distant memory.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:49 am

Why didn't you buy them and then return the ones that get delivered, whenever they get delivered?

If I see something I ordered online in person and it has a good paint job I'll always grab it so I can have it now and just in case the one that's getting delivered looks terrible. It might not be the most fiscally responsible take, but it's a terrible feeling when a figure finally arrives and is jacked up because then I can't enjoy it because I know I'm going to swap it and that could take days.

As for Poe - the two-pack Poe wasn't terrible (on a sliding scale) and the TLJ version was a 4 on a 10 scale. But that's better than a zero in the ML line! :)
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:07 am

I realized - why am I waiting for others to do it? I have a hair dryer!

It works well enough until Hasbro inevitably gets around to it. Something about how the Mr. Knight masked head turned out doesn't look good to me, so I'll be sticking with this one.

If you attempt this note - the Poe socket fits the ball joints of the Moons but it's tight. You need more heat than you think to pop Poe's head off, and then keep it hot while you swap it on.

In the meantime, I'm going to pop an alt head on Poe's body and put on his helmet. :)
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:58 am

Soundswipe wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:22 pm
Mr potatohead wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:37 pm
MK showed last night. Anyone able to get him to hold his crescents in any cool ways? If I try to force any more than the tip in :wink: either gummy hand it falls right out.

Still hoping Mr. Knight ships from Target soon.
I almost feel like he should have come with a set of hands sculpted already holding the crescents. I just ended up just giving him Mr. Knight’s batons

Mine fit in his hands fine...

EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:00 am

JPC wrote:

They definitely do snap together and are clearly designed to do so.

Prophet924
Thwipp!

Disney+ Wave 3

Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:54 pm

I’m not sure where I got the wired cape. GPS Lots maybe in eBay. Freaking amazing! I bought a cheap Poe Dameron figure from Last Jedi movie. It isn’t bang on but it’s kind of Oscar like. Now I need that punk Khonshu. Then I need some season two. I’m just saying Werewolf by Night exists now…. Mean ole personality Jake Lockley in his dark Moon Knight armor roughing it up with poor Jack. Then later a different personality emerges (Steven or Marc) who has to team up with Jack to fight together all Midnight Suns like.

Thwipp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”