Disney+ Wave 3

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
gpmartin414
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:15 am

hunnipot85 wrote:gpmartin - would you be so kind to check if Sharon's head fit on MCU Yelena? Or white widow/melina widow?

It fits both, but is very loose and looks bobble-head-y. The skin tone matches better on the Melina body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:33 am

The neck on that figure is sooooooooo long lol
hunnipot85
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:14 am

Thank you so much gpmartin!!! I really appreciate it!!

Bummed she does not fit well on either, going to have to think of another body to try and give her a more comic accurate look. I wonder if she would look good on the comic Sharon body.
gpmartin414
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:16 am

hunnipot85 wrote:Thank you so much gpmartin!!! I really appreciate it!!

Bummed she does not fit well on either, going to have to think of another body to try and give her a more comic accurate look. I wonder if she would look good on the comic Sharon body.
Sorry, can’t try that one. It’s in storage in another state at my parents’!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:18 am

The comic Sharon was on the Maria Hill body I think? Was that a reworking of Black Widow at all or just a new sculpt? If i were you, I'd probably just dremel the inside of her head some to get it down.
matches
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing

Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:57 pm

Amazon just pushed Clint back to March 3. They really have to stop playing with my emotions.
XMenLegacy
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:03 pm

Thanks for the pics, gpmartin!

Kamala looks nothing like Iman, which is a huge bummer.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:11 pm

With any luck, they do an outstanding Kamala later on with a great costume (hoping the one shown in set pics for The Marvels isn't her only suit in that movie), and she comes with an unmasked head I can just stick on this body.
JoshuaKat
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:54 pm

matches wrote:
Amazon just pushed Clint back to March 3. They really have to stop playing with my emotions.
Yep, Amazon just moved Clint and Sharon back from Nov 9th to March 3rd with the Knights and She-Hulk. Yet they just charged me for Ms Marvel and she's said to be here in 2 days. So confusing.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:44 pm

JoshuaKat wrote:
matches wrote:
Yep, Amazon just moved Clint and Sharon back from Nov 9th to March 3rd with the Knights and She-Hulk. Yet they just charged me for Ms Marvel and she's said to be here in 2 days. So confusing.
The wait for this wave has been torture. I can't believe it's going to take longer than it already has.
PresidentJuggernaut
Avengers Assemble

Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:19 pm

JoshuaKat wrote:
matches wrote:
My email pushed back only Moon Knight and Clint, others are supposedly coming in October still. There's no way they actually take that long to ship, but it is strange. I imagine I'll find them in stores soon anyway and cancel my preorder, as has happened for the last few Marvel Legends waves.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:34 am

I am sure it will ship in October. Have no idea why the weirdness with the Amazon dates shifting constantly. But we are seeing in hand pics. These are coming soon
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:46 am

This is by far one of the most complicated waves ever.
NoctisStrife
Avengers Assemble

Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:31 pm

The wait for this wave in the states is honestly so ridiculous. Anywhere for that matter. They've never to my knowledge ever had a leadtime this long for any wave. I don't know if it's because of COVID or Legality or maybe Disney wanting to keep the final costumes under wraps for these characters, but it feels so silly. Hawkeye wrapped last Christmas. It feels like I've been waiting for Clint and Kate for years at this point. Marc and Steven BOTH had their costume reveals early on in their show, Ms. Marvel was marketed with the costume from Day One, same with She-Hulk and Sharon obviously wasn't a spoiler. So what gives??

We already have seen all of Wave 4 of D+ so clearly they've either learned their lesson from all the complaints or the same legal issues don't stand for this wave. However, if Rek's leaked Wave 5 is true, I wonder if we'll see the same slow rollout of figures revealed or all at once like 4....

Either way, I hate having preorders sit like this for so long, please, take my money and ship my product, and all these Amazon release changes don't help anything..
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:28 pm

I might not care as much about the delays if these were stinkers, but just about every figure in this assortment is a winner (except maybe Sharon Carter). I loved all the shows they're based on too, but those shows are mostly old news now. The hype has died, but the frustration of delays lingers.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”