Disney+ Wave 3

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Mon May 23, 2022 8:26 am

Yep. Which is why I added "and it looks good".

But if you want a really punched up version that looks unconscious - which is a definite variant possibility given this show! - Hasbro's got you covered!

JoshuaKat
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Mon May 23, 2022 6:31 pm

Sorry if it's been discussed already but it looks like that Morph figure doesn't come with a TV remote hand after all!! This puts Jimmy and DARCY back on the theory table!! Eeeeeeeeeeee. My hopes aren't up, yours are!
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 23, 2022 6:34 pm

JoshuaKat wrote:
Sorry if it's been discussed already but it looks like that Morph figure doesn't come with a TV remote hand after all!! This puts Jimmy and DARCY back on the theory table!! Eeeeeeeeeeee. My hopes aren't up, yours are!
Haw.... nice. I'll be very pleasantly surprised... but hope hope.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon May 23, 2022 6:34 pm

Lol I noticed that also. Hoping Jimmy and Darcy are coming!
KingMCUCollector
Avengers Assemble

Mon May 23, 2022 6:45 pm

JoshuaKat wrote:
Definitely noticed that. Here’s hoping!
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue May 24, 2022 5:49 am

JPC wrote:Yep. Which is why I added "and it looks good".

But if you want a really punched up version that looks unconscious - which is a definite variant possibility given this show! - Hasbro's got you covered!

Oh I thought you meant if the current Poe heads look good unmodded. If someone repaints one and it looks good I have an extra I could even use. I just don't like painting faces, it's a pain in the ass. And I'm not getting any Moon Knight figures anyway. Love Oscar Isaac, but I haven't even watched the show yet, and since those figures have no unmasked heads I'll skip. Only MCU figures I'm buying anymore are the ones I really really want. Like Clint and Kate.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

XMenLegacy
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed May 25, 2022 3:08 pm

Late to the party! Sharon looks good and I'm glad for those who really wanted her, but personally, I'd have prefered Agatha, which for me would make for a much more entertaining figure. Hope she's still coming with her Wandavision finale look!

So I guess Sharon was the female villain teased by JTPrime, and we kinda figure the remaining heroine will be She-Hulk, right?
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 25, 2022 4:16 pm

I would assume that photo is the complete pack out.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 25, 2022 4:20 pm

TENIME_art wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 4:16 pm

I would assume that photo is the complete pack out.
Huh??
TENIME_art
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 25, 2022 4:25 pm

JoshuaKat wrote:
Sorry if it's been discussed already but it looks like that Morph figure doesn't come with a TV remote hand after all!! This puts Jimmy and DARCY back on the theory table!!
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 25, 2022 5:08 pm

XMenLegacy wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 3:08 pm
Late to the party! Sharon looks good and I'm glad for those who really wanted her, but personally, I'd have prefered Agatha, which for me would make for a much more entertaining figure. Hope she's still coming with her Wandavision finale look!

So I guess Sharon was the female villain teased by JTPrime, and we kinda figure the remaining heroine will be She-Hulk, right?
Without a doubt in my mind, Jersey is Kamala and Clover is She Hulk, yeah. I think JT Prime had them reversed though.
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Wed May 25, 2022 5:46 pm

Is there a photo of the teased hand? I don't remember it looking like a remote.
XMenLegacy
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed May 25, 2022 5:58 pm

Ru_1977 wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 5:08 pm
Without a doubt in my mind, Jersey is Kamala and Clover is She Hulk, yeah. I think JT Prime had them reversed though.
Regardless, I'm just so happy that we're getting a wave with 4 female characters! Is this a first for Marvel Legends?

I hope the trend continues!
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 25, 2022 6:00 pm

So with Sharon Carter being the reveal we didn't know about we no longer have any speculation left about the wave...

1. Moon Knight
2. Mr. Knight
3. Hawkeye
4. Kate Bishop
5. Ms. Marvel
6. She-Hulk
7. Sharon Carter
BAF: Infinity Ultron

It's one of the strongest waves we've ever seen and it sets two new precedents. The first wave to feature four female characters and the first wave to back track to an unrelated release, with Sharon Carter from Falcon and the Winter Soldier having no current tie in.

I hope they do another Disney+ wave before Secret Invasion, Iron Heart, and Armor Wars comes out.

It'd be nice to have some more fill ins. Now that Sharon Carter opened up the doors for back tracking in waves, it will be nice not having to wait for Anniversary sets.

1. Agatha Harkness
2. Jimmy Woo
3. Darcy Lewis
4. Scarlet Scarab
5. Batroc
6. Bruce Banner
7. Emil Blonsky
BAF: Abomination

I feel like it'd be another knock out wave. Honestly there's easily enough material for two...
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed May 25, 2022 6:58 pm

My bet is the next D+ wave will be heavy on more spoilery She-Hulk stuff, Secret Invasion, and maybe something else like if What If season 2 is out or something. Fill in gaps would be welcome though!

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”