Disney+ Wave 3

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
KingMCUCollector
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Sat May 21, 2022 7:02 pm

e-rock wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 3:38 am
Make that 4 of us
Make it 5!
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat May 21, 2022 11:51 pm

JoshuaKat wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 11:31 am
Ru_1977 wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 6:19 am
It was a hand holding something, but apparently it was Morph holding a remote control.
Is this confirmed? I really hope not. That would be a quick turn around from tease to debut. And the "remote" seems a bit short, but that doesn't mean it isn't.

I was trying not to get my hopes up off a tease but my gut just knew it was Jimmy.

Worst case scenario it isn't Jimmy.
Second worst case scenario it's just Jimmy.
Third worst case scenario it's Jimmy and Monica.
Still kinda not great scenario is it's Jimmy with circus Darcy.
Best freaking case scenario it's Jimmy with civilian clothes Darcy and alternate beanie head.

But go ahead and break my heart and tell me it's confirmed to me Morph... I can handle it... I won't cry....
You know initially I was very against the idea of Escape Artist Darcy, but that was until I realized I would actually like that headsculpt the most.

But Darcy is also able to use the new Sharon Carter jacket

So with such an easy two-pack to make, I'd imagine it's only a matter of time before we get them.

They should throw in a Tyler Hayward head with Jimmy, because they have very similar outfits.

If they can do random releases like the Captain America two-pack and the Winter Soldier (flashback) then there's no reason they can't give us what we actually want, especially when it basically only requires new headsculpts as far as tooling goes.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat May 21, 2022 11:59 pm

JPC wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 1:16 am
Sharon might be all-new except for the arms. Her legs look to have a seam on them I don't remember seeing on other figures. Also, her legs are way too long, but that happened to the Elektra/JJ body and the 80s Storm body as well, which is even longer with the boots. Wouldn't mind that be brought down just a bit.
The knees and upper thighs are the Mary-Jane/Jessica Jones legs.

If you open the Sharon Carter pic on Hasbro Pulse in a new tab, you can see the knees are exactly the same.

The seam on the thigh is just the mold seam which is present on those as well.

The lower leg is entirely new though.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 12:22 am

Slixta wrote:
If they can do random releases like the Captain America two-pack and the Winter Soldier (flashback) then there's no reason they can't give us what we actually want, especially when it basically only requires new headsculpts as far as tooling goes.
I wouldn't consider either of those random releases - Winter Soldier desperately needed an update and the flashback sequence provided exactly the avenue, released via Fan Channel. They wanted to re-release FalCap and decided to kinda quiet the Power & Glory re-release campaigners.

But also - Wanda basically only requires a new headsculpt for MoM and, well...

And an alt Hayward head would be great - put him on the shelf with a huge sign "HE WAS RIGHT!" I've always liked Josh Stamberg's work and WandaVision did him dirty.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 12:28 am

That Winter Soldier update is barely an update though.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 12:30 am

I dont think Winter Soldier needed an update, honestly. Better figure, sure. But 1st release was fine outside of the odd gun he came with
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 12:34 am

e-rock wrote:
I dont think Winter Soldier needed an update, honestly. Better figure, sure. But 1st release was fine outside of the odd gun he came with
I totally forgot about that gun. I got the Nick Fury figure at the same time and Bucky ALWAYS had one of those rifles.

As far as Winter Soldiers go though, I still prefer to full mask with the visor to what they did on the update. Hair is better, and more weapons, but still. Had they simply included the original fully masked head with the new hair, I'd own that figure now.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 12:37 am

Winter Soldier’s original unmasked head was trash. New one is a much better, digital print likeness. It’s a welcome update, not to mention the more appropriate color scheme on the body.

I would want Jimmy Woo and Darcy. But I totally forgot that Heyward guy was on the show. I do not need him.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 12:40 am

NORM wrote:
Winter Soldier’s original unmasked head was trash. New one is a much better, digital print likeness. It’s a welcome update, not to mention the more appropriate color scheme on the body.

I would want Jimmy Woo and Darcy. But I totally forgot that Heyward guy was on the show. I do not need him.
Never bothered me cause I use masked heads
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 12:41 am

Ru_1977 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 12:34 am
e-rock wrote:
I totally forgot about that gun. I got the Nick Fury figure at the same time and Bucky ALWAYS had one of those rifles.

As far as Winter Soldiers go though, I still prefer to full mask with the visor to what they did on the update. Hair is better, and more weapons, but still. Had they simply included the original fully masked head with the new hair, I'd own that figure now.
Same here. I like the full masked head most.
NORM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 12:42 am

e-rock wrote:
NORM wrote:

I did too til the digital print head came out. Then I replaced the head on the old figure even though it was molded in baby shit brown. The new body has better colors.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 1:19 am

NORM wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 12:42 am
e-rock wrote:
NORM wrote:

I did too til the digital print head came out. Then I replaced the head on the old figure even though it was molded in baby shit brown. The new body has better colors.
I only really ever use my unmasked heads if I end up with doubles of the figure or it is a civilian or someone who doesn't use a mask like Punisher.
Slixta
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 3:56 am

JPC wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 12:22 am
Slixta wrote:
I wouldn't consider either of those random releases - Winter Soldier desperately needed an update and the flashback sequence provided exactly the avenue, released via Fan Channel. They wanted to re-release FalCap and decided to kinda quiet the Power & Glory re-release campaigners.

But also - Wanda basically only requires a new headsculpt for MoM and, well...

And an alt Hayward head would be great - put him on the shelf with a huge sign "HE WAS RIGHT!" I've always liked Josh Stamberg's work and WandaVision did him dirty.
They are random releases in the sense that they aren't tied to any wave or anniversary event.

Meaning they can release anything at any point. So no need for a wait to start filling in more back logs.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 3:59 am

Slixta wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 3:56 am
They are random releases in the sense that they aren't tied to any wave or anniversary event.

Meaning they can release anything at any point. So no need for a wait to start filling in more back logs.
Way to maintain your argument, and I agree also. Between those and Sharon, or even CW Vision and IW Heimdall in the Endgame wave, it's no holds barred.
MagnusPrimal
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun May 22, 2022 4:14 am

Slixta wrote:
JoshuaKat wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 11:31 am
Ru_1977 wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 6:19 am
It was a hand holding something, but apparently it was Morph holding a remote control.
Is this confirmed? I really hope not. That would be a quick turn around from tease to debut. And the "remote" seems a bit short, but that doesn't mean it isn't.

I was trying not to get my hopes up off a tease but my gut just knew it was Jimmy.

Worst case scenario it isn't Jimmy.
Second worst case scenario it's just Jimmy.
Third worst case scenario it's Jimmy and Monica.
Still kinda not great scenario is it's Jimmy with circus Darcy.
Best freaking case scenario it's Jimmy with civilian clothes Darcy and alternate beanie head.

But go ahead and break my heart and tell me it's confirmed to me Morph... I can handle it... I won't cry....
You know initially I was very against the idea of Escape Artist Darcy, but that was until I realized I would actually like that headsculpt the most.

But Darcy is also able to use the new Sharon Carter jacket

So with such an easy two-pack to make, I'd imagine it's only a matter of time before we get them.

They should throw in a Tyler Hayward head with Jimmy, because they have very similar outfits.

I would very much like a Jimmy and Darcy 2-pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”