Disney+ Wave 3

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Collector4612
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 372
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:22 pm

Breaking them up makes a lot of sense, and I can totally see that being a decent way to get them out quicker, but I do wonder how that's going to impact figures that need BAF size scale. That means either comics collectors end up with a bunch of pieces they don't want, or MCU collectors get a bunch of figures they don't need. Ideally, you could just pair up the groups and swap what's needed, but that can be a messy business with shipping the way it has been lately. So while I would totally understand their reasoning for doing it, being able to buy a whole wave and having the BAF be consistent was so nice for the last two D+ waves. But I guess we just have to wait and see at this point.
User avatar
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 11202
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:17 am

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:28 pm

Collector4612 wrote:Breaking them up makes a lot of sense, and I can totally see that being a decent way to get them out quicker, but I do wonder how that's going to impact figures that need BAF size scale. That means either comics collectors end up with a bunch of pieces they don't want, or MCU collectors get a bunch of figures they don't need. Ideally, you could just pair up the groups and swap what's needed, but that can be a messy business with shipping the way it has been lately. So while I would totally understand their reasoning for doing it, being able to buy a whole wave and having the BAF be consistent was so nice for the last two D+ waves. But I guess we just have to wait and see at this point.
Id wager if the waves are indeed split. We're getting a mcu baf in one, and a comic in the other

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

User avatar
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5490
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:23 am

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:34 pm

I agree, and betting the first wave will be a comic BAF and the second MCU.

But yeah, it's so nice when the loose theme of a wave is at least 'same medium' and the BAF works.
Hbhf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 5326
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:46 pm

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:04 am

Can't wait to see the figure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Krla_UxRg
User avatar
Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: NW PA
Posts: 1503
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:32 pm

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:27 am

Hbhf wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:04 am
Can't wait to see the figure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Krla_UxRg
AHHH! I cannot wait. Thank you for sharing!
Rawr993
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:57 am

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:18 am

These are the rumoured Disney Plus wave 3 character listings
-UBE Clover 1 = Ms Marvel
-UBE Arrow 3 = Kate Bishop
-UBE Bow 2 = Hawkeye
-UBE Mumbai 5 = Moonknight

https://marvelousnews.com/252-30155

I wonder if the other three will be mcu or comic.
User avatar
MagnusPrimal
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: WV
Posts: 4305
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:42 am

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:31 am

Rawr993 wrote:These are the rumoured Disney Plus wave 3 character listings
-UBE Clover 1 = Ms Marvel
-UBE Arrow 3 = Kate Bishop
-UBE Bow 2 = Hawkeye
-UBE Mumbai 5 = Moonknight

https://marvelousnews.com/252-30155

I wonder if the other three will be mcu or comic.
I thought the Hawkeyes were coming in a 2-pack. Or was that just a rumor?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5490
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:23 am

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:27 am

It was more speculation than anything I think.
User avatar
Soundswipe
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 718
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:00 am

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:43 pm

Rawr993 wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:18 am
These are the rumoured Disney Plus wave 3 character listings
-UBE Clover 1 = Ms Marvel
-UBE Arrow 3 = Kate Bishop
-UBE Bow 2 = Hawkeye
-UBE Mumbai 5 = Moonknight

https://marvelousnews.com/252-30155

I wonder if the other three will be mcu or comic.
This info was already posted and discussed last month
User avatar
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5490
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:23 am

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:34 pm

I think Marvelousnews forgot they already knew this and just relearned it.
User avatar
K_Steel
Prognostibator
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:31 pm

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:29 pm

Looks like MoonKnight will be sporting multiple looks.

Image


This character will probably need his own wave. He's the most toyetic of this wave, and him and his villains will probably be the ones sought after.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 3489
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 9:23 pm

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:10 pm

That's pure unqualified conjecture.

I do like his crescent moon-shaped lapels, though.
User avatar
K_Steel
Prognostibator
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:31 pm

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:47 pm

It's conjecture.

The quality of the series will play a factor, but this is promising;

https://www.superherohype.com/tv/511137 ... al-moments


Of all the D+ shows, this has the best chance of being quality, and getting a Daredevil-level response.
Hbhf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 5326
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:46 pm

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:13 am

Can't wait to see the fig.

Image
User avatar
PresidentJuggernaut
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Boston
Posts: 315
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:49 pm

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:46 pm

Really hoping for both the full costume Moon Knight and Mr. Knight to be represented in Legends. I always want to see more villains make it out, but I don't think they are coming alongside Moon Knight, at least not for now. Maybe it will be a standout hit among the D+ shows and Ethan Hawke and others will be celebrated to an extent that Hasbro plays catchup later, like they did for Black Panther. But none of the other TV villains have been made, except for Zemo, who was kind of a mea culpa from Civil War. I would love to see that change though, starting with Kingpin.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”