Disney+ Wave 3

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
mr_mxyzptlk
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Disney+ Wave 3

Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:52 pm

So far, I've seen nothing in What If...? that I'd really need as a figure beyond what's in wave 1. And even that wave is a bit weak. Nebula, IMO, being the weakest and least necessary. And I would pass on her and Star Panther if it weren't for the Watcher BAF.
I'd be maybe tempted on General Ramonda just to put her with MCU T'Challa and my small army of Dora.

...so, so far another D+/What If...? Wave us looking like a pass for me.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Rawr993
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:50 pm

I wonder if this third wave would be comprised of more what if!? Characters and the hawkeye & ms Marvel show? i don’t think they would have had enough time for production to go back and do previous shows again.

Could definitely see these four characters from what if?! Getting figures since they have been featured on promos or merchandise

Then maybe these three from the live action

Who knows though. I’d love to see them go back and do agatha & falcon. Maybe even a loki variant with a crocodile loki as an accessory.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:54 pm

Yeah, I imagine at least most of those are gonna be correct.
RushFX
Here comes a new challenger!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:41 am

Would a Ms Marvel be in a Disney+ wave of she is also going to be in The Marvels movie?
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:43 am

RushFX wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:41 am
Would a Ms Marvel be in a Disney+ wave of she is also going to be in The Marvels movie?
Considering she is the main character of the show, 100% she will be
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:47 am

RushFX wrote:Would a Ms Marvel be in a Disney+ wave of she is also going to be in The Marvels movie?
Id wager it depends on how close her show and the film release

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:50 am

spideyboy1111 wrote:
RushFX wrote:Would a Ms Marvel be in a Disney+ wave of she is also going to be in The Marvels movie?

Which, at present, is likely around 8 or 9 months apart.

Monica is likely to get only one figure between Marvels and Secret Invasion though. Then again, we're getting three different Doctor Strange figures in the span of a few months...
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:55 am

spideyboy1111 wrote:

Ms. Marvel is gonna be early 2022. The Marvels at present comes out in November. So yeah....she is getting a figure before then
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:57 am

Ru_1977 wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:

Monica is likely to get only one figure between Marvels and Secret Invasion though. Then again, we're getting three different Doctor Strange figures in the span of a few months...
I would wager Monica gets one for The Marvels and not Secrer Invasion. We don't know when Secret Invasion is officially coming. But we do know Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, and probably Moon Knight are going to be first. So Secret Invasion and The Marvels will come around similar times. So I see her getting a The Marvels spot
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:08 am

e-rock wrote:
Ru_1977 wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:

I would wager Monica gets one for The Marvels and not Secrer Invasion. We don't know when Secret Invasion is officially coming. But we do know Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, and probably Moon Knight are going to be first. So Secret Invasion and The Marvels will come around similar times. So I see her getting a The Marvels spot
That's what I figure too, as far as Marvels/Secret Invasion. The movie may even be released smack in the middle of the show's season, like No Way Home with Hawkeye. Though the last date I saw for Secret Invasion, which hasn't been officially announced, was 9/14/22. It's from possibly unreliable net sources, and I didn't even note who said what, but I don't know if that's accurate or will change. (I've had 1/19/22 for Ms Marvel for a few weeks so I was surprised when it was recently announced it wouldn't be coming this year. I had thought we already knew that.) She Hulk's season also looks to be wrapping up around when Thor 4 is released, so who knows if they tie in at all. Moon Knight would appear to be after Wakanda Forever is released as well, then Secret Invasion.

Either way... these release dates are getting reeeeeeeally interesting next year.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:27 am

Ru_1977 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:08 am
e-rock wrote:
Ru_1977 wrote:

That's what I figure too, as far as Marvels/Secret Invasion. The movie may even be released smack in the middle of the show's season, like No Way Home with Hawkeye. Though the last date I saw for Secret Invasion, which hasn't been officially announced, was 9/14/22. It's from possibly unreliable net sources, and I didn't even note who said what, but I don't know if that's accurate or will change. (I've had 1/19/22 for Ms Marvel for a few weeks so I was surprised when it was recently announced it wouldn't be coming this year. I had thought we already knew that.) She Hulk's season also looks to be wrapping up around when Thor 4 is released, so who knows if they tie in at all. Moon Knight would appear to be after Wakanda Forever is released as well, then Secret Invasion.

Either way... these release dates are getting reeeeeeeally interesting next year.
Well, we can reason Ms. Marvel is first so likely Jan/Feb. She-Hulk follows that, so if 6-8 episodes, that puts She-Hulk in March/April. I think it was said that would be 8 at some point before, so if Moon Knight is next, that's probably June/July. So Secret Invasion for Sept/Oct sounds about right actually.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:34 am

Again, these dates are unconfirmed but I do have She-Hulk as 4/13 and Moon Knight as 7/27. I think even accounting for the behind the scenes special they do for these shows, it still works out to possibly a few weeks between most of the shows. 2023 is gonna be just as jammed too.

It's a good problem to have, heh.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:41 am

Also, I have Ms Marvel, Moon Knight, and Secret Invasion all as six episodes each, and She Hulk with ten episodes. I believe Ms Marvel and She Hulk are confirmed but I can't remember about the other two.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:03 am

Rawr993 wrote:I wonder if this third wave would be comprised of more what if!? Characters and the hawkeye & ms Marvel show? i don’t think they would have had enough time for production to go back and do previous shows again.

Could definitely see these four characters from what if?! Getting figures since they have been featured on promos or merchandise

Then maybe these three from the live action

Who knows though. I’d love to see them go back and do agatha & falcon. Maybe even a loki variant with a crocodile loki as an accessory.
That would be a really exciting lineup!

Also, it would be cool to get the What If? version of Collector, especially since we have two heroes from that same episode. They need somebody to fight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:03 am

Akatsuki wrote:I need this in Marvel Legends!

This was even better than I imagined! Absolute must for Marvel Legends!

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”