"This sucks"/"wasted spot"/"Why this and not that"/"garbage"/"Easy pass" general negativity thread

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: "This sucks"/"wasted spot"/"Why this and not that"/"garbage"/"Easy pass" general negativity thread

Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:04 pm

TFitz wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:51 pm
Enforcer wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:09 am
yojoebro82 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:14 am

I'm a teacher off for the summer laying low with two torn lower back muscles. You can't get less busy than me.......and I'm STILL not going to bite on this thread :D
I just don't work very hard:)
Alt/Tab is a worker who doesn't want to work's best friend.
Hahaha - yes. Truly.
Mooselander
Runs Around in Tights

Re: "This sucks"/"wasted spot"/"Why this and not that"/"garbage"/"Easy pass" general negativity thread

Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:25 pm

I came into this thread hoping to bitch about stuff, but was very disappointed to find out it is an ironic and comedy thread instead, What a waste, definitely will be passing on this thread until someone makes a genuine version!
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:54 pm

Mooselander wrote:
I came into this thread hoping to bitch about stuff, but was very disappointed to find out it is an ironic and comedy thread instead, What a waste, definitely will be passing on this thread until someone makes a genuine version!
Easy pass for you eh
os189
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:48 pm

Sorry....I slept all day and missed a LOT. Is this thread where we bitch how these "What If?" figures are done in intentionally smooth and animated style so they won't fit in with any of the thousands of dollars of toys you've already bought?
Mooselander
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:50 pm

Enforcer wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:54 pm
Mooselander wrote:
Easy pass for you eh
Waiting for the repost 6 months from now that has correct paint apps and more accessories.
Mark_Bowen
Super Poseable

Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:33 pm

JTMarsh wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:29 am
We're now arguing about arguing. Somewhere Rod Serling is smoking a cigarette and talking about us.
Warning! FRAT! :
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:39 pm

Man I would love if they found a place for Alison Brie in the MCU. She is the only person in that gif not in there yet!
Jead
Customized

Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:45 am

Genuine complaint about Legends that doesn't fit in any other thread: We desperately need better energy effects for characters that aren't Iron Man. Just give some energy blasts, not just fireballs or bubbles that clip around the wrist, but a proper energy blast effect that shoots forward.
Dormammu
Mumu of Evil

Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:20 am

Ru_1977 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:39 pm
Man I would love if they found a place for Alison Brie in the MCU. She is the only person in that gif not in there yet!
I respect Alison Brie for her willingness to show the world how naked she can get. It's true.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:39 am

Jead wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:45 am
Genuine complaint about Legends that doesn't fit in any other thread: We desperately need better energy effects for characters that aren't Iron Man. Just give some energy blasts, not just fireballs or bubbles that clip around the wrist, but a proper energy blast effect that shoots forward.
I only recently even started using those, so now I have a fever for effects as well. I can get behind this.
Dormammu
Mumu of Evil

Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:58 am

os189 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:48 pm
Sorry....I slept all day and missed a LOT. Is this thread where we bitch how these "What If?" figures are done in intentionally smooth and animated style so they won't fit in with any of the thousands of dollars of toys you've already bought?
They seem pretty faithful to the MCU animated trailer.

Easy pass. Which is fantastic because I'm saving $230 CAD. No bitching from me at all. When you're on a budget and saving for other new figs, this wave is cause for celebration.
fac
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:52 pm

Just think how much money I'll save if they never make anything I want ever again! That would be great.

Maybe Hasbro can turn the line into What If K-Pop groups and Tik-Tok stars became Marvel Superheroes - I'd be rich from not buying anything.
thekunk2075
CROM!

Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:56 pm

hate to be so positive but went to a local con and got a purple man and some other figs I was looking for for quite a while. carry on
Dormammu
Mumu of Evil

Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:55 am

fac wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:52 pm
Just think how much money I'll save if they never make anything I want ever again! That would be great.

Maybe Hasbro can turn the line into What If K-Pop groups and Tik-Tok stars became Marvel Superheroes - I'd be rich from not buying anything.
What are you hoping Hasbro will make in Legends form?

I'm personally fine with getting about 12 to 20 MLs a year, while not buying the 50+ others they release that I don't want. It fits my budget and space. I can respect that other people have other preferences.
Falling Downer
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:36 am

Dormammu wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:55 am
I'm personally fine with getting about 12 to 20 MLs a year, while not buying the 50+ others they release that I don't want. It fits my budget and space. I can respect that other people have other preferences.
Yep.

I probably buy closer to 15-30 a year, but I feel exactly the same. I've said it before, but even if Hasbro telepathically picked my brain for every single Legends release, I wouldn't have the money or the space to get them all anyway. My ideal Legends wave has around 2-3 figures I really want. That way, I get the joy of buying a few new things without feeling obligated to buy an entire wave.

I don't think any figure in this line is a "waste of a slot." I love comic stuff and MCU stuff. I'd probably buy everything if I had unlimited space and money, but I don't. So I get the few I really, really want and let the other guys enjoy the rest. Honestly, with the price increase, it's getting really hard for me to pull the trigger on any of these figures at full price, despite how much I may want them.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”