Create a Punisher box set

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
maczero
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Create a Punisher box set

Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:29 am

Assume this is a SDCC exclusive set so go nuts with your picks. You want Ma Gnucci with detachable limbs, go for it. You want a Russian hitman with huge breasts, well I ain't judging you. Only stipulations are that the set can only contain one Frank Castle figure and that it has a least four figures.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Re: Create a Punisher box set

Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:36 am

Can't say I really want any punisher characters outside of jigsaw, Ma, Microchip, Bushwacker, hitman, the Russian, and Barracuda

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:55 am

I'd love a Punisher box set! Something like the following would work great for me...

1. Punisher MAX (Biker Punisher body, new head, arms, and coat overlay)

2. Jigsaw (MCU Nick Fury body with movie Professor X jacket/vest)

3. Hitman (Spider-UK base body)

4. Barracuda (new base body; shared with the Russian; includes alternate damaged head and hand)

5.The Russian (new base body; shared with Barracuda)

6. Ma Gnucci pack-in figure (teen female body, new amputated limbs and head sculpt)
Rish Outfield
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:50 pm

That last image is going to haunt my dreams, thank you very much.

I quite enjoyed the way Ariel Olivetti drew Frank. Heck, I even liked the Captain America tribute suit he wore for a little while.
Beamish
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:54 pm

BILLIUM wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:55 am
I'd love a Punisher box set! Something like the following would work great for me...

1. Punisher MAX (Biker Punisher body, new head, arms, and coat overlay)

2. Jigsaw (MCU Nick Fury body with movie Professor X jacket/vest)

3. Hitman (Spider-UK base body)

4. Barracuda (new base body; shared with the Russian; includes alternate damaged head and hand)

5.The Russian (new base body; shared with Barracuda)

6. Ma Gnucci pack-in figure (teen female body, new amputated limbs and head sculpt)
When I saw the thread title, this is the exact box set I envisioned. Great job, Billium!
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:01 pm

Thanks, Beamish! Honestly, Frank needs a wave or two. There's still quite a few looks for him that need done, including his Cap tribute suit, his Dark Reign gear, and, of course, a Frankencastle BAF. I'm also on board for a Punisher van, which can always be reused as Luis' Ugly Brown Van from Endgame.
H-bird
hbwrdlngiv, after secondary mutation

Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:02 pm

Billium nailed it. Punisher is a character that I think works best mostly disconnected from the rest of the Marvel U (see Punisher MAX by Ennis) and the nature of the character means he really shouldn't have a whole lot of recurring rogues. Jigsaw, the Russian, and Barracuda do a lot of work of what I'd need to round out a Punisher enemies shelf. In the (extremely unlikely) event they ever made a Ma Gnucci I would have hard time wanting to display her like that, but I'm sure my dedication to having the whole Marvel U on display would win out.

Bushwhacker would be a good fit in a Punisher set.

Chooch
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:17 pm

FrankenCastle with any unmade Legion of Monsters.
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:20 pm

H-bird wrote:
Billium nailed it. Punisher is a character that I think works best mostly disconnected from the rest of the Marvel U (see Punisher MAX by Ennis) and the nature of the character means he really shouldn't have a whole lot of recurring rogues. Jigsaw, the Russian, and Barracuda do a lot of work of what I'd need to round out a Punisher enemies shelf. In the (extremely unlikely) event they ever made a Ma Gnucci I would have hard time wanting to display her like that, but I'm sure my dedication to having the whole Marvel U on display would win out.

They could probably make him with the lower half from the movie Wolverine body and, perhaps, with the Ultimate Cap vest. A few interchangeable gun hands would be cool, too.
H-bird
hbwrdlngiv, after secondary mutation

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:26 pm

BILLIUM wrote:
H-bird wrote:

They could probably make him with the lower half from the movie Wolverine body and, perhaps, with the Ultimate Cap vest. A few interchangeable gun hands would be cool, too.
And some or all of those interchangeable gun arms could be reused for Random - they basically have the exact same general outfit and shtick, though random is often depicted on the larger side.
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:32 pm

H-bird wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:26 pm
BILLIUM wrote:
H-bird wrote:

Yeah, I think Random would need to be a BAF. He, I think, is just too big to properly use Bushwacker parts.
And some or all of those interchangeable gun arms could be reused for Random - they basically have the exact same general outfit and shtick, though random is often depicted on the larger side.
Nik
Customized

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:43 pm

TBH I would love a Punisher Deluxe set the size of a multi-figure box set that comes with 1 Punisher figure and a metric crap-ton of weapons and accessories. Give it a gatefold box front using the cover from Punisher War Zone #1 and have it be chock full of every kind of projectile weapon from here to the moon. Not to mention bladed weapons, a blowtorch, explosives and story specific accessories.

Hell, make it all fit in a scale Punisher van and I'll sacrifice my firstborn in Hasbro's name.
BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:00 pm

Nik wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:43 pm
TBH I would love a Punisher Deluxe set the size of a multi-figure box set that comes with 1 Punisher figure and a metric crap-ton of weapons and accessories. Give it a gatefold box front using the cover from Punisher War Zone #1 and have it be chock full of every kind of projectile weapon from here to the moon. Not to mention bladed weapons, a blowtorch, explosives and story specific accessories.

Hell, make it all fit in a scale Punisher van and I'll sacrifice my firstborn in Hasbro's name.
If they were to do a $100 Punisher van, I'd love if they could stock it with a ton of weapons. Put it in the Vintage Marvel Superheroes packaging and that'd be icing on the cake.
Raybot
Swears it's 6 inches

Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:36 pm

Yo-yo Ng for sure.
DutyBeforeAll
Runs Around in Tights

Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:48 pm

Punisher with the retro bodysuit with swappable arms and coat so he can be in his early look or modern long coat.

Microchip
A bunch of different guns.
I Mean a BUNCH of guns!

A Jigsaw and the Russian

Packaging should look like his van

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”