Tigra on the prowl, but where?

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Cloak-n-Dagger
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Tigra on the prowl, but where?

Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:50 pm

Andru wrote:
Left Field wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:19 pm
DS processed slowly today, but got tiger lady ordered.
Anyone else have to go through checkout twice on DS?

For the last few months, as I go to checkout, everything deletes from my cart...
Yes! Mine too. It is so frustrating that I have stopped ordering everything from them, especially if it is more than just one figure. I don't want to have to add multiple items to the cart twice. I reached out to customer service and they told me to clear cookies or use a different browser. Cookies didn't help and I only use Firefox. What browser are you using and is it on a phone?
Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:09 pm

Cloak-n-Dagger wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:50 pm
Andru wrote:
Left Field wrote:

For the last few months, as I go to checkout, everything deletes from my cart...
Yes! Mine too. It is so frustrating that I have stopped ordering everything from them, especially if it is more than just one figure. I don't want to have to add multiple items to the cart twice. I reached out to customer service and they told me to clear cookies or use a different browser. Cookies didn't help and I only use Firefox. What browser are you using and is it on a phone?
It happens while ordering from home, work, my phone...different devices at different locations between chrome, edge, & safari.

I don't mind if its just a figure or 2, but it is quite frustrating when I'm placing a large order.
Left Field
Veteran Slugger

Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:55 pm

Andru wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:23 pm
Left Field wrote:

That is exactly what happened! Not good actually.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Tigra on the prowl, but where?

Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:03 pm

psylocke wrote:So excited for Tigra!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome shot and customs!

Yeah, I am psyched to get an update of Tigra!

dorksidetoys
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:54 pm

Left Field wrote:
Andru wrote:
Left Field wrote:

This issue should be resolved now. If anyone encounters it please PM me. We were running a script on our checkout that empties the cart after a short period of time, obviously it's not working as it should so I just had it removed.
Cloak-n-Dagger
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:56 pm

dorksidetoys wrote:
Left Field wrote:
Andru wrote:

This issue should be resolved now. If anyone encounters it please PM me. We were running a script on our checkout that empties the cart after a short period of time, obviously it's not working as it should so I just had it removed.
Oh thanks! That is awesome. Nothing worse than trying to get a quick panic order in and it deleting from your cart.
dorksidetoys
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:02 pm

Cloak-n-Dagger wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:56 pm
dorksidetoys wrote:
Left Field wrote:

Oh thanks! That is awesome. Nothing worse than trying to get a quick panic order in and it deleting from your cart.
Apologies, I know it's super frustrating. It happened to me this morning during some test buys.
Littlemidget312
CROM!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:22 pm

I intended to use the angry face but the other one is really beautiful. (Echo the fact I think her hair should be bigger and full of secrets) but I love her overall. Can’t wait !
StjJames
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:47 pm

dorksidetoys wrote:
Left Field wrote:
Andru wrote:

Dorkside, do you have any idea when you can expect these preorder items to arrive?
MagnusPrimal
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:52 pm

Beamish wrote:
september_death wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:26 am
StjJames wrote:I’m hoping the next two retro reveals are Mocking bird and U.S. Agent.
I’m still calling Swordsman. They definitely alluded to two more figures being revealed this year and that they’re characters that haven’t been done.
If they keep with their 80's/90's Avengers, I'd say Starfox will be one of them. With his sordid past, it might be best to offer him thru Fan Channel instead of regular retail because that could cause some negative press.
Maybe Moondragon with her original costume, but less 90's thong. Fan Channel might be the best way to sell this particular costume.
Sordid past?

Andru
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:01 am

dorksidetoys wrote:
Left Field wrote:
Andru wrote:

Works perfectly now! Thank you :D
DerRabbi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:37 am

Starfox is likely guilty of sexual assault. Can't remember the details but there have been stories about him using his powers on super ladies. Sure others here could elaborate.
GrumpyMatt
Avengers Assemble

Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:46 am

psylocke wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:17 pm
So excited for Tigra!!

Wow, that is great.

If you have white Vision in there, you could add USAgent to the mix.
Xavion2004
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:47 am

DerRabbi wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:37 am
Starfox is a bit on the rapey side. Can't remember the details but there have been stories about him using his powers on super ladies. Sure others here could elaborate.
If I remember correctly, this began when he joined the avengers in the early 80s and I seem to remember She-Hulk being involved.

This Tigra figure is slowly starting to grow on me which is a little surprising considering how unimpressed I was with it initially.

I should probably institute a mandatory 72 hour cooling off period when it comes to commenting on figures of characters I’m passionate about. I think I have a very specific idea in my head of what the figure should look like, and it takes a little time for me to get past that mental image and start judging the figure on it’s own merits.
DerRabbi
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:48 am

Oh that's right. It comes to a head in the Dan Slott She Hulk run (which is pretty great). I haven't read much of that Avengers era. I don't recall it coming to a clear conclusion in the Slott She-Hulk, but he definitely is extremely morally dubious at best and quite likely a serial sexual predator. Prob a little too heavy for the source material.

I just wish the belt detail went all the way around Tigra's waist.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”