2021 SDCC Exclusive Discussion

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
User avatar
september_death
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Maryland
Posts: 9938
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:42 pm

Re: 2021 SDCC Exclusive Discussion

Sun May 16, 2021 8:38 pm

Grouch wrote: Isn’t it the 60th anniversary of F4 this year? I’d assume something on that front.
Do they have a size/price limit?

I’d buy a $100 Giganto if they could make a respectably sized on. Mole Man would be nice, but I’d settle for HeroClix size versions of the F4 to go with him.
User avatar
jmoney
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: St. Augustine
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 1:08 am

Re: 2021 SDCC Exclusive Discussion

Mon May 17, 2021 8:36 pm

I'd love to see Giganto figure, how many King Kong and Godzilla monsters have we gotten over the past few years? Where's the love for the giant Whale Monsters?!
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1968
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: 2021 SDCC Exclusive Discussion

Mon May 17, 2021 8:40 pm

Since the Haslab is FF related, I am not sure the SDCC will be for comics.
User avatar
TFitz
Master of Avatars
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Elkhart, IN
Posts: 22094
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:18 pm

Re: 2021 SDCC Exclusive Discussion

Mon May 17, 2021 8:40 pm

kbaxter74 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 6:41 am
I think there will be a comic Infinity Gauntlet set to commemorate 30 years with a re-pack of the new Thanos and several other figures from the likes of Adam Warlock, Nebula, Starfox, Death, Moondragon, Pip the Troll, original Drax...
That would be beyond awesome if that happened.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2547
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 9:23 pm

Re: 2021 SDCC Exclusive Discussion

Mon May 17, 2021 10:19 pm

That does sound great - MOONDRAGON and Starfox in particular - but I don't want them to waste space reissuing that Thanos. No need! His head can be the package.
kbaxter74
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1671
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Re: 2021 SDCC Exclusive Discussion

Mon May 17, 2021 10:44 pm

JPC wrote:That does sound great - MOONDRAGON and Starfox in particular - but I don't want them to waste space reissuing that Thanos. No need! His head can be the package.
I prefer to live in reality where repacks live. Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

User avatar
100ptsofarticulation
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 9784
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:46 pm

Re: 2021 SDCC Exclusive Discussion

Tue May 18, 2021 2:44 am

e-rock wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 8:40 pm
Since the Haslab is FF related, I am not sure the SDCC will be for comics.
So giant celestial is the SDCC exclusive this yr.?
kbaxter74
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1671
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Re: 2021 SDCC Exclusive Discussion

Tue May 18, 2021 3:28 am

e-rock wrote:Since the Haslab is FF related, I am not sure the SDCC will be for comics.
They generally do both. We don't have to choose. Yay!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1968
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: 2021 SDCC Exclusive Discussion

Tue May 18, 2021 3:44 am

kbaxter74 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:28 am
e-rock wrote:Since the Haslab is FF related, I am not sure the SDCC will be for comics.
They generally do both. We don't have to choose. Yay!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I worded my post poorly. I meant I don't see the SDCC and Haslab for the comics legends both being FF related.
kbaxter74
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1671
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Re: 2021 SDCC Exclusive Discussion

Tue May 18, 2021 4:59 am

e-rock wrote:
kbaxter74 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:28 am
e-rock wrote:Since the Haslab is FF related, I am not sure the SDCC will be for comics.
They generally do both. We don't have to choose. Yay!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I worded my post poorly. I meant I don't see the SDCC and Haslab for the comics legends both being FF related.
Gotcha! I agree!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

User avatar
Mr Fiend
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Half way between the Gutter and the Stars
Posts: 1071
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 11:52 pm

Re: 2021 SDCC Exclusive Discussion

Tue May 18, 2021 9:21 am

e-rock wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:44 am
kbaxter74 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:28 am
e-rock wrote:Since the Haslab is FF related, I am not sure the SDCC will be for comics.
They generally do both. We don't have to choose. Yay!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I worded my post poorly. I meant I don't see the SDCC and Haslab for the comics legends both being FF related.
Both the SDCC exclusive and Haslab were X related last year. I don’t think that would rule it out. That being said, I think it’ll be either Excalibur or Defenders this year.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 1968
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: 2021 SDCC Exclusive Discussion

Tue May 18, 2021 10:39 am

Mr Fiend wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 9:21 am
e-rock wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:44 am
kbaxter74 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:28 am
They generally do both. We don't have to choose. Yay!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I worded my post poorly. I meant I don't see the SDCC and Haslab for the comics legends both being FF related.
Both the SDCC exclusive and Haslab were X related last year. I don’t think that would rule it out. That being said, I think it’ll be either Excalibur or Defenders this year.
True, but I also think the Legends team in general are big X-Men fans. Which helps get them excited for all things X-Men
Scotch n Ciggs
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 857
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:32 am

Re: 2021 SDCC Exclusive Discussion

Tue May 18, 2021 12:48 pm

e-rock wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 10:39 am
Mr Fiend wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 9:21 am
e-rock wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 3:44 am


I worded my post poorly. I meant I don't see the SDCC and Haslab for the comics legends both being FF related.
Both the SDCC exclusive and Haslab were X related last year. I don’t think that would rule it out. That being said, I think it’ll be either Excalibur or Defenders this year.
True, but I also think the Legends team in general are big X-Men fans. Which helps get them excited for all things X-Men
Perfect time for a long overdue Kid Omega figure
User avatar
100ptsofarticulation
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 9784
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:46 pm

Re: 2021 SDCC Exclusive Discussion

Tue May 18, 2021 1:38 pm

I personally only want kid omega with the "magneto was right" t shirt. They could make em come with a bunch of bamfs.
User avatar
TheSameIdiot
No...really...EXACTLY the same
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: DC
Posts: 18441
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:48 am

Re: 2021 SDCC Exclusive Discussion

Tue May 18, 2021 2:40 pm

100ptsofarticulation wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 1:38 pm
I personally only want kid omega with the "magneto was right" t shirt. They could make em come with a bunch of bamfs.

100%. I'm glad he finally got a traditional superhero costume, but I prefer the schoolboy outfit by a longshot. If he gets a Legends figure, it has to be a unique sculpt with the short shorts, Doc Martens, and Magneto t-shirt.

Image

Image

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”