Deluxe Figure Ideas

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Trunks3540
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: Deluxe Figure Ideas

Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:26 am

I never understood why Hulk used guns. He's Hulk. He doesn't need guns lol.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:59 am

Trunks3540 wrote:I never understood why Hulk used guns. He's Hulk. He doesn't need guns lol.

Cuz 90’s that’s why

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheLoneToyman
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:51 am

panther10 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:59 am
Trunks3540 wrote:I never understood why Hulk used guns. He's Hulk. He doesn't need guns lol.

Cuz 90’s that’s why

Cuz ‘merica!!!
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:09 pm

Hulk is also impatient. Why wait for a target to come to you when you can send a round their way?
ig64
Hot Female Designated Assassin Droid

Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:18 pm

I would buy a deluxe Doc Ock with interchangeable sets of arms including one set that is strong enough to hold him up, ones that could hold figures, etc.
panther10
has a big doo-doo head and stupid face

Deluxe Figure Ideas

Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:10 pm

Can you imagine how big and sturdy those guns must have to be in order for Hulk to use them without crushing them to bits by accident? Those hand cannons must be custom built just for him!

KingMCUCollector
Avengers Assemble

Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:06 am

Rawr993 wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:55 am
homecoming vulture rerelease with a Michael Keaton head sculpt, maybe that purple ray gun.

Falcon from fatws- flight stand & explosive effects from the deluxe black widow. Include goggle-less Anthony Mackie head, redwing on stand and wings with similar articulation to caps wings from the baf.

Endgame jumpsuit hulk - could even give interchangeable arm for a crispy postsnap arm.

Endgame Wong- flight stand, sling ring portal effect, magic circle effects.

Laufey from thor- same height as the giant-man deluxe with interchangeable parts to make frost giant soldiers like the mcu hydra army builder.
I'd like to echo this.

I keep saying this, but I'd like to see a deluxe figure from each film moving forward. A deluxe MCU Dock Ock would be unbelievable!
Krypt0nite
HULK SMASH!

Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:39 am

Stegron
Rawr993
Customized

Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:43 am

KingMCUCollector wrote:
Rawr993 wrote:
homecoming vulture rerelease with a Michael Keaton head sculpt, maybe that purple ray gun.

Falcon from fatws- flight stand & explosive effects from the deluxe black widow. Include goggle-less Anthony Mackie head, redwing on stand and wings with similar articulation to caps wings from the baf.

Endgame jumpsuit hulk - could even give interchangeable arm for a crispy postsnap arm.

Laufey from thor- same height as the giant-man deluxe with interchangeable parts to make frost giant soldiers like the mcu hydra army builder.
I'd like to echo this.

I keep saying this, but I'd like to see a deluxe figure from each film moving forward. A deluxe MCU Dock Ock would be unbelievable!

I think it seems like a good idea, it could be for hulk sized figures, giantman sized figures, & the normal 6inch figures so you could certainly have a variety of characters that spot could go to.
Spoiler! :
Didnt the actor who plays doc oct in spiderman 2 say marvel is de-aging him for the new film?
It honestly could be a possibility, spiderman is the biggest franchise toywise i feel like every villian or hero character will get the marvel legends treatment.
KingMCUCollector
Avengers Assemble

Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:39 pm

Rawr993 wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:43 am
KingMCUCollector wrote:
Rawr993 wrote:

I'd like to echo this.

I think it seems like a good idea, it could be for hulk sized figures, giantman sized figures, & the normal 6inch figures so you could certainly have a variety of characters that spot could go to.
Spoiler! :
Didnt the actor who plays doc oct in spiderman 2 say marvel is de-aging him for the new film?
It honestly could be a possibility, spiderman is the biggest franchise toywise i feel like every villian or hero character will get the marvel legends treatment.
Spoiler! :
He did indeed say that a couple of months back.
TFitz
Master of Avatars

Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:08 pm

Trunks3540 wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:26 am
I never understood why Hulk used guns. He's Hulk. He doesn't need guns lol.
Because this was Doctor Banner. Pummeling foes with fists is too savage. Better to blow them to smithereens with a big-ass gun!
Samael13
is way smarter than you

Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:59 pm

I feel some of the figures I'd be jazzed about as deluxe figures aren't especially likely to get that treatment. Any character whose powers would make cool effect pieces would be a solid deluxe, and I'd be down for deluxe figures that are basically just BAF sized characters with some extra bits and bobs. Deluxe Pyro with a bunch of awesome fire constructs? Sign me up! Deluxe Cameron Hodge with ridiculous cardboard cutout suit dangling from his neck? Heck yeah! Deluxe Prettyboy with both his human and terminator bodies? Right on!

A deluxe Magneto with cool force field effect and some magnet gimmick that lets you build up debris around him would be awesome, or an Avalanche with smashed up pavement/rubble.
blobfrombeyond
Avengers Assemble

Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:15 pm

Weapon H HAS to be on the horizon.
I mean, the mold is there just begging to be used.
Galafritz
Here comes a new challenger!

Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:06 pm

Machine Man, ideally in his Nextwave outfit, but I would be happy with any outfit they give him.

Give him a ton of goofy alternative hands/weapons and some alternative extended telescoping legs. Maybe toss in a beer bottle for him to hold.
MarvelLegendsMan
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:50 am

Tons of great ideas in this thread. Here's some of my favorites as well as a couple of my own:

- upgraded Spider-Man with plethora of web effects, heads, hands and other accessories

- Angel in his halo costume with quality set of wings (interchangeable with the metal wings) and several head sculpts

- 80s/early 90s Iceman with removable X-Factor belt, ice slide, ice blast effects

- Improved classic Magneto with electric blue force field sphere and hand power effects

- another chance to get the classic and/or modern Hulk for those of us who missed out on SDCC and the 80th two-pack. Include multiple heads representative of different eras

- Bleeding Edge or Extremis Iron Man with a slew of blast accessories, the kind we don't get with most Iron Man releases i.e. unibeam

- Doc Ock with bendable arms that can support his weight and the weight of figures in the grasp of the claws

- Techno-organic Cameron Hodge with appropriate weaponry

- Man-Ape

- Crimson Dynamo

- Titanium Man

- Annihilus

- Terrax

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”