Deluxe Figure Ideas

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Re: Deluxe Figure Ideas

Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:35 pm

Billium, that ultimate Classic Iron Man would be amazing! I’d love to get something like that. In particular, a cool uni-beam effect would be fun. That’s a major reason I got Mezco Iron Man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MLNUT
CROM!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:19 pm

TFitz wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:27 pm

Mangog is a HUGE want of mine, but would really need to be done by Haslab to do him justice, size-wise, and he's just not popular enough for that.
Thank God he won't be a Haslab choice. Too expensive. I think a Marvel Select version as big as their Abomination would work great.
Jax
Runs Around in Tights

Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:41 pm

I’ve already grown tired of that Hulk re-use, size wise it’s a crammed space, displaying nightmare for me. However, given the inevitable retro card Hulk line, this could be some pretty sweet deluxe figures...ImageImage
Chooch
Avengers Assemble

Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:27 pm

Beamish wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:41 am
Wasp - beginning with the standard first appearance costume with the skirt and pointy helmet, many variations to her first costume exist within the first maybe two years of the Avengers title - including no skirt, maskless/no helmet with her standard short hair, black cowl with ‘W’ motif on the forehead, etc. Make the skirt removable. Plus include the standard size version with wings and stinger effects, and several miniature size figures - flying, standing with stinger effects, etc.
They could also include multiple torsos and limbs, all of various colors, so you can create your own costume.
This is the most unexpectedly awesome idea I've seen.
OG_Venom
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:02 am

With this weeks interviews I think Mangog should be a deluxe figure, I'd buy one

Also definitely wouldn't mind 12-16" deluxe characters of giant characters that could see reuse: Atlas, Goliaths (Hank, Bill Foster, Tom Foster, Erik, Clint), Giant Men (Hank & Raz), Ant-Man (Modern Scott), Titan from the Shi'ar, Micromax, Yellowjacket and a female body mold for: Wasps (Janet & Nadia), Stinger (Cassie), Stature (Cassie)
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:13 am

Titanium Man will never surrender!

Looks like the deluxe path is the only way he’s coming. How much breathing room will Hasbro give the Marvel Select figure, I wonder? Is 2022 going to be the soonest he’s be possible?

Nebraska
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:55 am

Akatsuki wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:13 am

Titanium Man will never surrender!

Looks like the deluxe path is the only way he’s coming. How much breathing room will Hasbro give the Marvel Select figure, I wonder? Is 2022 going to be the soonest he’s be possible?

THIS ^ is the Titanium Man I want. I'm not interested in the Marvel Select figure. Plus ML has better articulation.
lefthook
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:03 am

couldn't find the maestro hulk thread but I just got charged for my preorder..
Hbhf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:50 am

It occurs to me that they don't have a general giant body, repurposed Icons bucks notwithstanding. Given the general simplicity of a lot of earlier comic designs, Hasbro could honestly get classic Giant-Man, Clint Barton Goliath, Bill Foster and Erik Josten on the same body with a few new parts and overlays.
Dormammu
Mumu of Evil

Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:47 am

Classic Ronan the Accuser with the Supreme Intelligence

The S.I. could be featured on one big flat piece of plastic which takes up the area of the deluxe card.

BILLIUM
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Location: Hasbro should upscale the new 80th Anniversary Captain America figure for an Ameridroid figure.

Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:08 am

lefthook wrote:
That's cool; who did you order from? Dorkside?

Also, if Compound Hulk can get a figure, I'm definitely in for a Cosmic/Robot Hulk. It has a nice Eternals tie-in; with them getting a movie, now might be the best time to make him, and it'd be a nice way to segue into some comic Eternals figures. He should be an easy retool of the 80th Anniversary Hulk body.

Captain Universe Hulk would make a cool exclusive. Not an essential figure, but a very cool looking one!
100ptsofarticulation
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:37 am

I really wish they would make the moonstar we should've gotten - teen body, classic New mutants uni., valkyrie add ons and brightwind.

The horse can be reused, what are we waiting for? Money needs to go somewhere.
Hbhf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:11 am

The Hulk examples are again reminding me how flummoxed I am that Hasbro still hasn't made an Amadeus Cho figure. Like a good 75 percent of the figure can be reuse since the only new parts would need to be the head, pants and forearms.
Boy Wonder
Attempting to Avoid the Void

Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:18 am

I’d love a medium sized Sentinel done on the Kree Sentry body. A new head and maybe some new hands and boots, with some style cues taken from Marvel vs Capcom. Why wouldn’t Hasbro want to do a $30 army builder?
lefthook
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:19 am

BILLIUM wrote:
lefthook wrote:
That's cool; who did you order from? Dorkside?
Hey Billium went with BBTS for this one

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”