2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
100ptsofarticulation
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:41 am

Off topic but has anyone tried tombstones head on the happy body?
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:26 am

Got Quicksilver. Very nice figure! Cool to finally get him. I really like the Ultron drone pieces. It would be great to get some actual Ultron drones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Comedian
Avengers Assemble

Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:02 pm

docsilence wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:08 am
I knew I ordered Tony and Thanos from SOMEWHERE but forgot where... just got shipping notice from Pulse. It's a sign of a addiction if you start losing preorders, isn't it.
Stage 3. I’m stage 5. :lol:

BBTS just had a ton of these sets hit my loot. I have iron man. I found the target Ironman 3 set last week and my Carol and Pepper set showed as well. I’m only waiting on the Tony and Thanos set and the Walmart Cap. The rest are in my loot.

I’m just waiting for fedex to delivery my last cube shelf and my new MCU collection will be set. I’ll post pics if fedex decides to deliver today. I now have 3 packages that continue to be “on truck for delivery” since Monday. They now list “weather” as the reason for not being on time. BS. I’m near Buffalo. It’s almost 80 and sunny everyday this week. :lol:
Capman
Amalgam version of "Bat America"

Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:43 pm

docsilence wrote:I knew I ordered Tony and Thanos from SOMEWHERE but forgot where... just got shipping notice from Pulse. It's a sign of a addiction if you start losing preorders, isn't it.
You say addiction, I say determination. We have to get figures from somewhere.
maverick10126
Have You Heard About Todd's DC Line?

Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:25 pm

I'm determined to NOT kick this addiction
maczero
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:59 pm

Slixta wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:05 am
This Infinity Saga line has got to be the messiest of the annual releases.

I don't think any of the product hit all at the same time like it has in past years.
Honestly, this isn't a bad thing as far as I'm concerned. Being able to space out the purchases feels a lot easier on my wallet.
I knew I ordered Tony and Thanos from SOMEWHERE but forgot where... just got shipping notice from Pulse. It's a sign of a addiction if you start losing preorders, isn't it.
I don't know if it's a sign of addiction but I wish I didn't have so many. It is bothersome keeping track of my pre-orders. Almost ordered something again the other day that I forgot I had on pre-order. And then there's the couple hundred dollars in charges that may hit at a time when I'm having financial troubles.
september_death
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:01 pm

My Tony/Thanos set shipped from Pulse. I think everything else I have from them is still delayed, but they’re finally getting more stuff in.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:19 pm

maczero wrote:
I don't know if it's a sign of addiction but I wish I didn't have so many. It is bothersome keeping track of my pre-orders. Almost ordered something again the other day that I forgot I had on pre-order. And then there's the couple hundred dollars in charges that may hit at a time when I'm having financial troubles.
I have an excel sheet organized by month so I can keep track of what I am expecting to ship when, color coded for where purchased that I update a few times a week or so. It's also how I keep track of my fun budget and projection for future spending so I can weigh if certain purchases are worth it or if I should skip in lieu of something I want more coming later. It's nerdy and perhaps a bit tedious but really helps with keeping tracking and lessening anxiety.
maczero
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:52 pm

Ru_1977 wrote:
maczero wrote:
I have an excel sheet organized by month so I can keep track of what I am expecting to ship when, color coded for where purchased that I update a few times a week or so. It's also how I keep track of my fun budget and projection for future spending so I can weigh if certain purchases are worth it or if I should skip in lieu of something I want more coming later. It's nerdy and perhaps a bit tedious but really helps with keeping tracking and lessening anxiety.
This sounds right up my alley since I go over my business and personal finances each month using spreadsheets. However, this hobby was meant to be my getaway from the real world so I decided no budget. If I want a figure and I think it's worth the price then I buy it. That said, I've learned to be patient and wait for things to go on sale so I'm usually not stretching my finances to support my habit...uh I mean my hobby.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:02 pm

Haw! Well, I definitely envy that method in a way, but I'm too much of a control freak as far as my own mind and emotions, so I have to manage it this way.
Collector4612
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:46 pm

Ru_1977 wrote:
maczero wrote:
I love this! I already use Excel for keeping track of my collectibles that I own, but until recently I never pre-ordered anything, and hadn't come up with a system yet, so this would a great extension of that. Thanks for the idea!

On another note, does anyone know if Brickseek is reflecting accurate pricing for the Infinity line? I see multiple stores near me with the Thanos set out of stock but marked down to $32, and many stores with Surtur and Mark 3 in stock but at regular price. Trying to decide if it's worth the weekend road trip to get some deals if there's a chance Brickseek is wrong, but given the correct pricing for Thanos makes me think it's not.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:52 pm

Collector4612 wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:46 pm
I love this! I already use Excel for keeping track of my collectibles that I own, but until recently I never pre-ordered anything, and hadn't come up with a system yet, so this would a great extension of that. Thanks for the idea!
Right on. This is my biggest contribution to the collector community, heh heh.
Bolt
Super Poseable

Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:26 pm

Not sure if this head sculpt actually is a knock off or not (probably of the Hot Toys AoU Quicksilver) but imho it looks like a better likeness than the one that comes with the Infinity Saga Quicksilver. If you do end up wanting one (I found mine on ebay), just a warning you will probably be affixing it with blue tack or something rather than standard Marvel Legends pegs or whatever. And yes, the skin tone is different, looks better in different lighting I guess.
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:46 pm

Everyone's IW Cap still showing delayed?
gpmartin414
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:59 pm

Enforcer wrote:Everyone's IW Cap still showing delayed?
Affirmative. I expect that it’ll show up in stores and potentially go back up for order around the same time for purchase. In my experience, when that happens, the new order will actually ship and the preorder stays indefinitely delayed. Super frustrating system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”

Recent Topics