2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:13 pm

Not sure if the sizes are coming through in these photos, but I'm waiting to open until I see a different version, see if that white line on his lips is there because that I don't like:

His masked head is definitely smaller than his unmasked faces.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:38 pm

Which is always the case.
Adamantium Claws
CROM!

Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:44 am

I am so disappointed that I won't be able to use that head for my exclusive Tony Stark body. It was going to be perfect. I refuse to buy it because of the sizing issue, it was the tie-breaker in my in indecision.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:29 pm

I can see that being a disappointment. For me this 2 pack was worth it as I think both figures are fair upgrades from prior versions and I am not a stickler for using unmasked heads. I am fine with the existing Tony head from the M10 pack on that one
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:03 pm

Got my Mark 3 yesterday and have been playing with it today. Question for everyone else who has it--are your arm joints very flimsy and also heavily ratcheted? My arm shoulder pegs feel like they're going to break every time I try to move them, and they're on a ratchet that is VERY tight. So tight that the flimsy peg doesn't feel like it's going to endure under the force required to move the ratchet to the next slot.

My biggest question about Mark 3 so far is what's better--Mark 3 or Mark 7? Both figures are EXTREMELY similar. Right now I lean towards the engineering, detailing, and accessories on Mark 7 being better, but I need a few more days of play to be sure.
robb
Avengers Assemble

Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:12 pm

Just got my shipping notice from Target for Iron Monger set. I also noticed my Target just reset the action figure aisle today.
youngbloodsc
Avengers Assemble

Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:54 pm

EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:03 pm
Got my Mark 3 yesterday and have been playing with it today. Question for everyone else who has it--are your arm joints very flimsy and also heavily ratcheted? My arm shoulder pegs feel like they're going to break every time I try to move them, and they're on a ratchet that is VERY tight. So tight that the flimsy peg doesn't feel like it's going to endure under the force required to move the ratchet to the next slot.

My biggest question about Mark 3 so far is what's better--Mark 3 or Mark 7? Both figures are EXTREMELY similar. Right now I lean towards the engineering, detailing, and accessories on Mark 7 being better, but I need a few more days of play to be sure.
My arms almost felt stuck out of the package. I boiled the figure and took apart the arms to make sure they weren’t stuck. Looks like that’s the just way they’ve been engineered. When I put it back together they still had a very stiff ratcheted movement.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:06 pm

Just got Iron Man Mark 3 and the Iron Monger in the mail from Target. No chance to open them yet, but these both look spectacular in package! So cool to finally get these made in Marvel Legends proper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Soundswipe
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:43 am

Got in Iron Monger and Odin from target. Admittedly, I wasn’t super thrilled about these guys before, especially Odin, but they’re both great! Fun additions to the MCU collection for sure.

Obadiah I don’t plan on keeping in case anyone’s interested
Akatsuki

2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:24 am

Iron Man Mark 3 is amazing! Really nice engineering. I am not always a fan of drop down hips, but they work very well on this figure and feel sturdy. Great size, proportions, detailed sculpt, excellent articulation, and lots of cool accessories. Such an impressive figure! It’s a thrill to get an Iron Man Mark 3 that is this nice after all this time.

And Iron Monger is crazy impressive, too! Huge and heavy figure. Finally capturing that intimidating size he had in the movie. The moving pistons are a fun detail. The details on the weapons and the removable spent shell casings are really cool. Pretty nice articulation for his size, particularly a really nice ball joints waist with a good amount of range.

Obadiah Stane is well done. Great head sculpt and nice accessories—the second arc reactor and a brief case. Really makes for an awesome two pack with Iron Monger.

Akatsuki

Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:40 pm

Such fantastic figures!

BAT
Avengers Assemble

Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:56 pm

Soundswipe wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:43 am
Got in Iron Monger and Odin from target. Admittedly, I wasn’t super thrilled about these guys before, especially Odin, but they’re both great! Fun additions to the MCU collection for sure.

Obadiah I don’t plan on keeping in case anyone’s interested
I am interested in Obadiah please.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:01 pm

I was to get Iron Monger and Surtur today, but now it is saying tomorrow. Mark 3 is now backordered but still says I should get Monday. I expect that to change. May have to hope for store pickup option to come on him.

Had to approve another Happy 2 pack delay this morning
robb
Avengers Assemble

Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:51 pm

Got Odin at Target this morning.
matches
HULK SMASH!

Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:06 pm

The Tony/Thanos set is available on Walmart again.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”