2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:19 pm

I would place new orders, but that would negate the discount I got on them when I made those orders. I can wait.
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:19 pm

I put in new orders for Iron Man Mark 3 and Iron Monger via the Target app. The new orders are supposed to arrive this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sepster
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:31 pm

Quicksilver is in the POL
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:31 am

Opened up the Stark/Thanos set today, very nice!

I had forgotten about one of the major missing bits of articulation on the BAF that appears to be true here as well--no waist twist. Huge bummer as it severely limits the posing potential. :(
MARVEL KNIGHT 2099
Such a cute little cheerleader

Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:19 am

Quicksilver shipped. And so it begins.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:47 am

Ankle pivot and hip range of the new Armored Thanos is pretty great. He's on the left in the pic below and can do more of a splits than the version from the Children of Thanos 5-pack on the right. I love him in every way except the complete lack of a torso twist which is still a huge bummer.

Can anyone remove his parts? When I tug on the arms or legs with quite a bit of force they don't want to budge at all. I could pull a lot harder, but unless I know they're coming off I prefer not to, too much force has led to elbows or knees coming apart in the past when I've tried a full-force pull. I know people were planning to swap some of the BAF pieces in for him, but it looks to me as if that won't be as easy as it usually is with a re-purposed BAF.

EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:00 am

EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:47 am
Can anyone remove his parts? When I tug on the arms or legs with quite a bit of force they don't want to budge at all. I could pull a lot harder, but unless I know they're coming off I prefer not to, too much force has led to elbows or knees coming apart in the past when I've tried a full-force pull. I know people were planning to swap some of the BAF pieces in for him, but it looks to me as if that won't be as easy as it usually is with a re-purposed BAF.

Tried a few more times to pull his parts off, and by both pulling and twisting I was able to get the legs off without much issue. The arms are absolutely not budging though, but I haven't tried full force. They're a new sculpt, right? I'm now wondering if they changed the peg so that it doesn't pull off easily for this version.
Diultach
Runs Around in Tights

Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:15 am

I was able to remove my Thanos’s left arm without much force. I plugged the BAFs left arm in and have a screen accurate (ish) Titan now.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:02 am

Diultach wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:15 am
I was able to remove my Thanos’s left arm without much force. I plugged the BAFs left arm in and have a screen accurate (ish) Titan now.

Thanks, I'll give the arms a full tug tomorrow. Is that the only BAF part you're using? The legs from the BAF are straight trash due to the lack of ankle pivot, but I'm wondering if the best version is both arms and the torso from the BAF for pre-Scarlet Witch fight and this new figure for after.
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:18 pm

Gave both arms a full tug and they're just not coming out yet, and I feel the elbow joint giving a little every time I try at full strength. I'll keep trying, but meh, I'm sure they'll come out with heat. I watched MCUCollector24 do it fairly easily in the video review he posted last night, so maybe it's only some of them with tight arms.

Another thing I like about this Thanos--he can get into a sitting pose better than every other Thanos I've ever owned, comic or MCU included. Usually you have to seat him in a severe slouch when putting him on a throne in a seated position, but this guy comes very, very close to a full sit.

Anyone who wants to have a full Armored Thanos with pristine armor in one of those floating thrones will probably want to mix parts from this release as well as the BAF. I don't have the BAF torso yet but just ordered Living Laser today to get it, but my worry is that the range of motion on the torso hips won't be as good as this release and he can't sit with that torso. We'll see...
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:01 pm

The arms came out for me without much issue
joshsquash729
CROM!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:01 pm

Glad to see people are starting to get theirs shipped. I, however, ordered from Pulse, so I'm sure it's a while yet for me. Keep posting them purdy pictures when ya'll get 'em!
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:04 pm

My Target orders except Happy all say coming Monday now.

Except randomly Odin was now backorder. Which I got around by in store pick up at a local store. I was excited for this one, but he is even better in hand. Very happy with this figure
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:07 pm

joshsquash729 wrote:
Glad to see people are starting to get theirs shipped. I, however, ordered from Pulse, so I'm sure it's a while yet for me. Keep posting them purdy pictures when ya'll get 'em!

I think only Target has the Iron Man/Thanos set for now. The reviews I've seen on Youtube from Americans all got theirs from Target. They may also be the only American company with Iron Man Mark 3 and Odin, not as sure about those. My Mark 3 from Target is out for delivery right now.
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:18 pm

EnigmaticClarity wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:07 pm
joshsquash729 wrote:

I think only Target has the Iron Man/Thanos set for now. The reviews I've seen on Youtube from Americans all got theirs from Target. They may also be the only American company with Iron Man Mark 3 and Odin, not as sure about those. My Mark 3 from Target is out for delivery right now.
I saw both listed on Walmart this weekend. Thor briefly was as well, and I ordered it before he sold out in like an hour and just got him yesterday. I wonder if Thor could be partly reused for a Volstagg at some point. Fat Thor is cool, though I think I prefer the Thorbowski figure myself. If I want Thor in warrior mode, I have either TDW version or either IW version they did that I like better

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”