2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2820
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 9:23 pm

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:25 am

Is Endgame Thor Fan Channel? He's not on Target.com and no reports. If so, why? He and Odin should have swapped release spots.

Just seems an odd choice for the toy aisle - Thor < Thor's old Dad ?
CapnKngaroo
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:12 am

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:55 am

What is the tcin number?
User avatar
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 5619
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:28 pm

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:14 am

CapnKngaroo wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:55 am
What is the tcin number?

The target.com web page for every product they sell has its DPCI, TCIN, and UPC numbers.
User avatar
Stark Resilient
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 5829
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:19 am

JPC wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:25 am
Is Endgame Thor Fan Channel? He's not on Target.com and no reports. If so, why? He and Odin should have swapped release spots.

Just seems an odd choice for the toy aisle - Thor < Thor's old Dad ?
He is not Fan Channel, no.
CapnKngaroo
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:12 am

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:54 am

I can never get Popfindr to work. Anytime I put the numbers I get a pop up about shareable link or scan bar code
User avatar
Raybot
Swears it's 6 inches
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: The Bay Area
Posts: 8672
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:21 am

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:54 am

CapnKngaroo wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:55 am
What is the tcin number?
Since he isn’t on Target.com yet there won’t be a TCIN number.

He is oddly on the Target reset planogram for physical stores under the DPCI 087-16-8892 though, so he isn’t going to be exclusive to anywhere.
Rishi_Eel
Everloving Blue Eyed Thing
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:05 am

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:16 pm

ZenGopher wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:30 am
Jacguitarist wrote:Quick question for anyone that pre-ordered the Iron Monger & Obadiah Stane set from GameStop...did you receive a shipping notice yet?

Around noon on my lunch break, I checked their website to see if it was in-stock yet and it still said expected release date was 8/6

For some reason I just checked again, and while it still says "pre-order", the date now changed to 7/29.

Reason I ask is, a few pages back someone said they got an email from GameStop saying a few of the Infinity Saga figures would be "shipping soon" and Iron Monger was one it listed. So now I'm curious if they actually have them to begin shipping out.

I personally haven't pre-ordered yet because I'm trying to get this for my birthday on 8/18, and I'm trying to see who actually has it in-stock first lol
I just got a notice that my Iron Monger / Obadiah has shipped from Gamestop. It is supposed to arrive Saturday.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
Mine also shipped, but it's not supposed to arrive until Monday. No word on Thor, but an email said he's shipping soon, so I imagine any day now.

Just found Odin and Tony/Thanos at Target! Price-matched Best Buy for the cheaper prices. I've only opened Odin so far, but I love him way more than I was expecting! The headsculpts are so much better in hand. I'm a little worried he's going to plummet in price given how many units each store seems to be getting. Still happy I got one though!
e-rock
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 2399
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:29 pm

None of my local targets have seemed to have gotten these yet. I guess I will see if they ship first or if they come outnhere first.

I did get another delay notice on the Happy 2 pack. Now it is to ship between now and Aug 13th. Not sure if anyone else got that email
User avatar
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 10083
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:17 am

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:01 pm

e-rock wrote:None of my local targets have seemed to have gotten these yet. I guess I will see if they ship first or if they come outnhere first.

I did get another delay notice on the Happy 2 pack. Now it is to ship between now and Aug 13th. Not sure if anyone else got that email
I got mine today as well

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

bruno diaz
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 320
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:04 pm

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:46 pm

spideyboy1111 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:01 pm
e-rock wrote:None of my local targets have seemed to have gotten these yet. I guess I will see if they ship first or if they come outnhere first.

I did get another delay notice on the Happy 2 pack. Now it is to ship between now and Aug 13th. Not sure if anyone else got that email
I got mine today as well

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I got an email today saying the order was cancelled. It also said there was a delay notice they sent me that I didn’t respond to, which isn’t true. I’m pissed. …
User avatar
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!
Contact:
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 10083
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:17 am

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:51 pm

bruno diaz wrote:
spideyboy1111 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:01 pm
e-rock wrote:None of my local targets have seemed to have gotten these yet. I guess I will see if they ship first or if they come outnhere first.

I did get another delay notice on the Happy 2 pack. Now it is to ship between now and Aug 13th. Not sure if anyone else got that email
I got mine today as well

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I got an email today saying the order was cancelled. It also said there was a delay notice they sent me that I didn’t respond to, which isn’t true. I’m pissed. …
This is like the third delay they've sent me I needed approved. And it almost always goes to junk mail

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Collector4612
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:06 pm

I wouldn't have known to check my email for that notice if not for you guys on here from before, mine got mixed in with the other "promotional" emails. I approved the one a week or so ago, and just got a 2nd today.
matches
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:09 am

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:45 pm

e-rock wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:29 pm
I did get another delay notice on the Happy 2 pack. Now it is to ship between now and Aug 13th. Not sure if anyone else got that email
I got the same email.
Roufuss
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 6837
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:03 am

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:49 am

Surtur and Iron Monger instock at Targets website. Got about 10 minutes to use those Target Circle toy coupons before they expire!
Collector4612
Runs Around in Tights
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:04 pm

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:21 pm

Odin, Mk 3, and the Endgame two pack are all up for order this morning at Target, I'm just hoping they start shipping soon. I pre-ordered them a few months back with the coupons they had running and they're still showing pending, where I ordered Iron Monger last night and it's already shipped.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”