2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
Raybot
Swears it's 6 inches
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:42 am

Ash Talon wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:33 pm
The problem with the new Target price scanners is trying to find an assortment DCPI. It'll give you the DCPI for the exact figure you're scanning and not the assortment number. So it'll likely tell you stock is 0 for the specific figure, when they may actually have the assortment in back. Also, I don't think it gives accurate pricing for clearance in-store pricing. I believe it gives you website pricing.
Yea, they keep updating what those tablets display. Right now I think the settings are the worst they've ever been. My stores all upgraded to these things over a year ago and they're hell to get information out of unless there's a clear amount in backstock, the DPCI for a wave is grouped correctly, the figure isn't online, there's no upcoming release date, and it's shelf location is still live. It also can't even get in-store prices right.

Yesterday I had a Darkstar in my hand, the scanner said there was nothing in stock and nothing in back, noted that it was "preorder unsellable" (which just means that they're sold out online) even though I checked out without a problem.

Additionally they had a HoX Xavier moved to a clearance endcap with their Katys. It scanned and gave me an online price of $15.99, told me it was discontinued, and that they had zero in stock. It was full price up front :lol: NO idea how to read those things anymore.
Jacguitarist
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:46 am

Quick question for anyone that pre-ordered the Iron Monger & Obadiah Stane set from GameStop...did you receive a shipping notice yet?

Around noon on my lunch break, I checked their website to see if it was in-stock yet and it still said expected release date was 8/6

For some reason I just checked again, and while it still says "pre-order", the date now changed to 7/29.

Reason I ask is, a few pages back someone said they got an email from GameStop saying a few of the Infinity Saga figures would be "shipping soon" and Iron Monger was one it listed. So now I'm curious if they actually have them to begin shipping out.

I personally haven't pre-ordered yet because I'm trying to get this for my birthday on 8/18, and I'm trying to see who actually has it in-stock first lol
Nik
Customized

Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:27 am

Found 5 Odins at my local Target, picked the best one and left the rest. Feels good to cancel a pre-order!
ZenGopher
I wish I had super powers

Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:30 am

Jacguitarist wrote:Quick question for anyone that pre-ordered the Iron Monger & Obadiah Stane set from GameStop...did you receive a shipping notice yet?

Around noon on my lunch break, I checked their website to see if it was in-stock yet and it still said expected release date was 8/6

For some reason I just checked again, and while it still says "pre-order", the date now changed to 7/29.

Reason I ask is, a few pages back someone said they got an email from GameStop saying a few of the Infinity Saga figures would be "shipping soon" and Iron Monger was one it listed. So now I'm curious if they actually have them to begin shipping out.

I personally haven't pre-ordered yet because I'm trying to get this for my birthday on 8/18, and I'm trying to see who actually has it in-stock first lol
I just got a notice that my Iron Monger / Obadiah has shipped from Gamestop. It is supposed to arrive Saturday.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Jacguitarist
Runs Around in Tights

Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:30 pm

ZenGopher wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:30 am
Jacguitarist wrote:Quick question for anyone that pre-ordered the Iron Monger & Obadiah Stane set from GameStop...did you receive a shipping notice yet?

I just got a notice that my Iron Monger / Obadiah has shipped from Gamestop. It is supposed to arrive Saturday.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
You are the man, thank you!
Looks like it's time for me to pull the trigger!
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:27 pm

Sorry if this was already answered - are Thanos' legs the exact same from the previous BAF release? No added/improved articulation?
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:28 pm

They added rocker ankles to Thanos. Said the first version was always supposed to but somewhere in production they became "fused".
EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:34 pm

Quoting Raybot from another thread for how to do online inventory checks for Target on this line. In my area I see all zero counts at my local Targets on all of the items except Iron Man/Thanos and Odin despite the fact that they're all supposed to go on sale this Sunday. Also while I could get the DPCIs to recognize the product on Brickseek I never got any counts back for any sets; I only got counts using the TCIN on Popfindr.

Raybot wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:30 pm
For the infinity saga stuff you just need to use the tcin numbers instead of the dpci number on popfindr. Works fine. Their dpcis still work on brickseek.
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:40 pm

JPC wrote:
They added rocker ankles to Thanos. Said the first version was always supposed to but somewhere in production they became "fused".
Interesting. So to make the best possible Thanos, I'll need to swap the forearm and legs onto the BAF from the new one.

Thanks!
Akatsuki
Fwoosh Armored Division Platoon Leader

Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:49 pm

Enforcer wrote:
JPC wrote:
Interesting. So to make the best possible Thanos, I'll need to swap the forearm and legs onto the BAF from the new one.

Thanks!
The loin cloth/hip armor on the BAF was backwards and/or inaccurate, too. I think the new one fixes that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:58 pm

The skirt being a bit different I can live with. The colors on the thigh will be a little different, so hopefully that doesn't look dumb when it's swapped.
Ru_1977
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:06 pm

I don't envy those who are seeking the ultimate Thanos.

I'll still hold out for the GOTG version. It wasn't as prominent but I really liked that design more.
Soundswipe
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:44 pm

I know this wave is literally just hitting, but the distribution for it is odd. In my area, so far most stores have only gotten the Mark 3 with one store also getting Surtur. The rest of the line has yet to hit the area and according to a couple of employees I talked to, it looks like they aren’t schedule to arrive until the 8/18. Ironically on Instagram it seems like most people are finding everyone else besides the Mark 3
Raybot
Swears it's 6 inches

Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:45 pm

Soundswipe wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:44 pm
I know this wave is literally just hitting, but the distribution for it is odd. In my area, so far most stores have only gotten the Mark 3 with one store also getting Surtur.
Better than my area. All they managed was a case of Odins to every store for 30 miles.
Odowan
CROM!

Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:21 am

For anyone wondering, the neck pieces on the Tony heads are easily removable, and the heads fit on other Iron Man figures. I think it looks best with the Mark L. It sits too high on Mark VII, and looks way too big on the Mark XLII or XLVI.

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”