2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
KingMCUCollector
Avengers Assemble
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:43 pm

They shipped mine as well…and so it begins.
whatevaevaeva
Faster than a speeding bullet

Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:52 pm

Hmm. Amazon Canada just sent an email saying my Mark 85/Thanos 2-pack is delayed til November 9th. Worried about my Endgame Thor now.

Tbf, it was never given a flesh-out listing, even though it's sold direct by Amazon. Was and is still listed under the product name 'Mvl Infinity Fall Program - 10'
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:05 pm

It's going to be a shit-show in the fall for getting this stuff in Canada.
whatevaevaeva

Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:11 pm

I might be out of the loop, are there some Canada-specific issues going on? Local independent stores/sellers are still waiting for some waves (eg. Stilt-Man) from Hasbro, and now the Infinity Saga line has been really hard to hunt down, unlike the previous anniversary/premium lines (outside typical store exclusive irritations).

The Shang-Chi and Disney+ waves seem like they've hit without much issue. Or maybe they were a bit more delayed than usual?
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:53 pm

whatevaevaeva wrote:
I might be out of the loop, are there some Canada-specific issues going on? Local independent stores/sellers are still waiting for some waves (eg. Stilt-Man) from Hasbro, and now the Infinity Saga line has been really hard to hunt down, unlike the previous anniversary/premium lines (outside typical store exclusive irritations).

The Shang-Chi and Disney+ waves seem like they've hit without much issue. Or maybe they were a bit more delayed than usual?
Yes! I actually know about this. Also for specific Canada Action Figure news and stuff - check out https://www.actionfigurenews.ca/ - good forum, good people (my 2nd after Fwoosh).

So Diamond stopped paying Hasbro around the start of the pandemic. Comic Stores (and me) have stopped getting cases as of around October 2020. I think the last things I got were the Joe Fixit Wave and Age of Apocalypse waves. I only just got the tri-Sentinel wave last month, and am hopeful that Venompool and Stilt Man are still coming (because that's what I've been told). This is why TRU and Walmart have gotten those waves and comic stores haven't. But things have started again.

Not sure what's up with anniversary waves but I suspect they will start hitting EB Games first in the next few weeks.
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:02 pm

I saw Odin, Iron Man/Thanos, and Surtur at my local SoCal Target this morning.
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:19 pm

I don't get jealous of folks getting toys sooner too often (my cases usually come months after you all get these) but the anniversary stuff usually hits around the same time and we haven't even gotten a sniff in Canada. Sounds like these are delayed. I'm particularly excited for the IM1 stuff.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:02 pm

Ash Talon wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:02 pm
I saw Odin, Iron Man/Thanos, and Surtur at my local SoCal Target this morning.
Ahhh man you had to say SoCal... just took a "lunch break" and found Odin and an IM/Thanos hidden elsewhere on an endcap. Gosh I feel like a stalker, but it pays off. :)

Had no desire for Odin, but couldn't resist him in hand. However, Target is charging $29.99 for him - he will be going back. Noooo way.
Ash Talon
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:52 am

I don't collect MCU stuff, but I did pick up Surtur. He rang up as $52.99. I think everything went up about 10% across all lines.

Also found SWB Bad Batch Wrecker at another Target. He rang up for $35. After taxes, he was about $40. That felt like a kick in the groin. ML sized figure for $40. Makes Odin look like a bargain.
Reefer Shark
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:27 am

Grabbed this beast of a figure at Target today too. Love it!

Hbhf
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:28 am

I'm skipping the Iron Man/Thanos set, but when someone gets it, can they get a picture of how the photon shield looks on the Modular Iron Man? Thinking of trying to get that accessory loose for the MVC homage.

EnigmaticClarity
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:37 am

Hbhf wrote:
I'm skipping the Iron Man/Thanos set, but when someone gets it, can they get a picture of how the photon shield looks on the Modular Iron Man? Thinking of trying to get that accessory loose for the MVC homage.

Pretty sure that shield is the same one that came with the Mark 50/Iron Spider Target exclusive 2-pack that came out in 2019, just re-colored to be translucent. It's a lot shorter than that shield from the Capcom game is.

There's a bigger shield closer in size to the Capcom version coming later this year with the Mafex Endgame Iron Man, but I can't tell how he holds it from the promo images so I have no idea if we'll be able to use it with Legends figures.

Stark Resilient
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:12 am

Hbhf wrote:

r2ktroopers on instagram is working on a 3D print shield.
whatevaevaeva

Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:42 am

Enforcer wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:53 pm
whatevaevaeva wrote:

Yes! I actually know about this. Also for specific Canada Action Figure news and stuff - check out https://www.actionfigurenews.ca/ - good forum, good people (my 2nd after Fwoosh).

So Diamond stopped paying Hasbro around the start of the pandemic. Comic Stores (and me) have stopped getting cases as of around October 2020. I think the last things I got were the Joe Fixit Wave and Age of Apocalypse waves. I only just got the tri-Sentinel wave last month, and am hopeful that Venompool and Stilt Man are still coming (because that's what I've been told). This is why TRU and Walmart have gotten those waves and comic stores haven't. But things have started again.

Not sure what's up with anniversary waves but I suspect they will start hitting EB Games first in the next few weeks.
Thanks for the info! Immediately more helpful than my local store, who just keep telling me to check their website for updates on the figures I pre-ordered nearly a year ago.

So when you say things have started again, do you mean Diamond and Hasbro are back on good terms and (supposedly) catching up on shipments? Or have stores found different distribution?
Soundswipe
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:03 am

Got the Mark 3 at Target today. Did not plan to get this guy originally, but so glad I did, he's fantastic! This is one of the rare instances where I prefer the ML to figuarts

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”