2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

IT'S CLOBBERING TIME! Here is the unofficial Marvel toy board. C'mon in and talk ML, MU, Select, and all of the other Marvel toy lines.
matches
HULK SMASH!
TheFwoosh.com rules: Yes

Re: 2021 Marvel Legends Infinity Saga Premium Line (Summer/Fall '21)

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:09 am

Anybody else's Happy/Mark 21 set from Target back ordered now? You can still preorder with a ship date of this Sunday, but my order (which I placed as soon as it went up for preorder) is now back ordered.
spideyboy1111
Facebook!!!!!!!!

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:11 am

matches wrote:Anybody else's Happy/Mark 21 set from Target back ordered now? You can still preorder with a ship date of this Sunday, but my order (which I placed as soon as it went up for preorder) is now back ordered.
Mine says backordered as well, but for Jul 30th delivery

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

KingMCUCollector
Avengers Assemble

Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:49 pm

Looks like my set is back ordered for 30 July as well.
KingMCUCollector
Avengers Assemble

Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:00 pm

whatevaevaeva wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:10 pm
KingMCUCollector wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:46 pm
These figures are looking fantastic. The only figure I’m iffy about after seeing the early reviews is Thanos, but I kind of know what I’m going to do with him. I will kitbash that version with the BAF. I don’t really like to kitbash, but I feel like him, Infinity War Black Widow, and Endgame Ronin are all meant to be kitbashed.

I know this has been said before, but the Mark 3 Iron has to open the door for possible remakes. In fact, everything made before Iron Man 3, which were the first official MCU Marvel Legends. So that would mean remakes of…

Mark 1 Iron Man
Mark 2 Iron Man
Mark 4 Iron Man
Mark 5 Iron Man
Mark 6 Iron Man
Mark 1 War Machine
Thor
WW2 Captain America
Nick Fury
The Avengers
Loki

Finally, after seeing how GREAT Galactus looks…I hope Hasbro never does an MCU Haslab Project. I already collect all MCU figures, plus all of the MCU role play replicas. There’s no way they can expect me to go down that rabbit hole. LMDBO!!!!!!!!
I half-expect that if they keep the MCU premium lines going, they might be themed to the continuations of the phase 1 franchises, filling holes and updating some key characters. An Iron Man series tying into Ironheart/Armor Wars; Captain America when the fourth movie hits; Thor for Love & Thunder... Maybe even a few Hulk-related options for She-Hulk.

Also, they should absolutely redo of some of the earlier Marvel Legends. I'd kill for Mk 42 and Stealth Cap that are closer to current day figures. Besides WW2 Cap, they're maybe the most iconic looks of those two that still haven't gotten a premium release?
I love the idea of getting missing and key characters in the way you’re saying tie them to future films and series, the problem is with the amount of characters involved with each project, many of those waves would be all MCU…this would invoke the enrage of collectors. Even though Hasbro has down a great job balancing releases for comic and MCU characters alike.

Stealth suit Captain America is on a lot of people’s most wanted updated figures list. It wasn’t on mine until recently, when I saw the review for the Infinity Saga Infinity War Captain America figure. If we never get it, I’m ok with what we have, but somewhere along the way I believe we could see an updated figure. My biggest wants are the updates from all of the Phase 1 films (Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America :The First Avenger, and Marvel’s The Avengers), since they didn’t have official “Marvel Legends” releases. The Incredible Hulk is highly unlikely, but as we’ve seen in recent years, Marvel Studios has done a great job reminding us all that film is apart of their universe…highly underrated as well, but I’ll definitely digress.
JPC
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:20 am

Looks like Target may be playing that game again where after products hit their release date they pull them from the website - Happy is no longer visible on the site after his release date of today came and went with not one sighting across the country. You can find him, but he's not coming up in the search anymore.
Rishi_Eel
Super Poseable

Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:16 am

Anyone looking for a right arm for Thanos, Hasbro's eBay store currently has Nighthawk in stock for $15.99 - I'm pretty sure the arms should be interchangeable, although I haven't seen anyone do it yet. The left shoulder is a little trickier though, as Ronin has skyrocketed in price recently. I really regret not picking one up when they were super cheap.
MCUCompletionist
Runs Around in Tights

Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:20 am

Stillfigureinitout posted a video recently and the arms are all interchangeable with some heat
scottg10
Avengers Assemble

Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:06 pm

JPC wrote:
Looks like Target may be playing that game again where after products hit their release date they pull them from the website - Happy is no longer visible on the site after his release date of today came and went with not one sighting across the country. You can find him, but he's not coming up in the search anymore.
I had to approve a delay, so be on the lookout for emails from Target.
ZenGopher
I wish I had super powers

Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:52 pm

scottg10 wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:06 pm
JPC wrote:
I had to approve a delay, so be on the lookout for emails from Target.
Thanks for the heads up on approving the delay. My email notice did not indicate I had to approve, nor did it show on the order summary page with all my orders listed.

After seeing your commment, I went back and found out I had to select to View Order to see that I needed to approve.

Others probably figured this out, but if you are dense like me, you may want to go into your order details to check.
JoshuaKat
Avengers Assemble

Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:21 pm

Strange, I havent gotten any sort of delay email. It does say back-ordered under my purchases in app. However, they just charged me a few minutes ago. I wonder if it's actually coming or if it's just another charge that'll fall off in a few days.
Rishi_Eel
Super Poseable

Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:29 pm

Just got an email from Gamestop that Mk50/Thanos, Thor and Iron Monger are shipping soon. Although I got the same email for Thor about a month ago, and there's been no movement since. Hope these do end up shipping sooner rather than later!
Enforcer
Pretentious Buck

Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:49 pm

MCUCompletionist wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:20 am
Stillfigureinitout posted a video recently and the arms are all interchangeable with some heat
I wish this set came with an additional arm like the Children of Thanos set did. As it stands, you can have one armored Thanos with no gauntlet on either hand and the other would have 2 gauntlets. If we had another elbow down gauntlet-less arm we'd have way more options.
Soundswipe
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:26 am

These have started to pop up in the US at target, just saw a few posts on Instagram about it
anthonywayne
IT'S CLOBBERIN TIME!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:45 am

I just found the IM/Thanos pack at Target this evening...was the only one there. And the only other ML was a bunch of Katys.
gpmartin414
Fwoosh!!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:14 pm

Dorkside just shipped my Quicksilver!

Return to “The Baxter Building: The Unofficial Marvel Toy Board”